• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REVERSE FLASH REBIRTH PAGE CREATION CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NotFlashRender.png

You hurt me. Like you hurt everyone, Flash. And I'm going to keep taking people from you until you learn to make time for the people who matter in your life. Maybe then you'd finally see who your real friends are.
REVERSE-FLASH

Reverse flash should retain all his post-crisis abilities due to the fact he wasn't retconned.
And I will work on that profile also.

Power and Abilities.
Superhuman Physical Characteristics.

Superhuman speeds.

Master hand to hand combatant:
Thawne has lived and trained for centuries, allowing him to become not only a master of his powers, but become a dangerous and experienced fighter in the process.
(TFV4 annual 4). The scan is basically the entire issue.

Vibration Manipulation:TF5#22.

Possession: TFV5#783,TFV5#758..

Mind Manipulation: TFV5#761.

Intangibility/phasing: Batman #21.

Time travel: TFV5#24.
He has several time travel feats but decided to use this. He has several feats on consistently going backwards and forward in time.

Electricity Manipulation: TFV5#761.

Age Manipulation: TFV5#27.

Paradoxical existence: His a living Paradox and will constantly be revived no matter how he dies. TFV5#22.

Acasuality type 1: TFV5#22

Immortality type 4 or possibly type 8(Due to his paradoxical nature always reviving him no matter how he dies): TFV5#753.

Ressurection and Regeneration Low-Mid: TFV5#23.

Durability Negation: TFV5#24.

Limited molecular control: TFV5#27.

Dimensional Travel: TFV5#22.
Runs through hypertime and has also run through the time-stream and even Negative speed force.

Thunderclap( don't know what Manipulation this falls under); Batman#22.

BFR: TFV5#760.

Retrocognition: TFV5#19.
Weird I don't see my name or REZ on top contributors on the page.

Reality Alteration: TFV5#21.
Barry considers his power to change the timeline to suit his own needs to be his real power.

Corruption type 1: TFV5#26.
Being left into the Negative Speed Force turns Barry into the Negative Flash by connecting him to it.

Social influencing: TFV5#26.

Cosmic awareness and ExtrasensoryPerception: TFV5#22.

Time slow: TFV4#47.

RESISTANCE:
Resistance to lighting: TFV5#753.
Resistance to Air Manipulation: TFV5#753.

INTELLIGENCE: Supergenius
TFV5#21.
The negative speed force is thawne's own creation.

Attack Potency: Varies. Large Planet level to Solar System Level(Consistently shown to comparable to Barry Allen.), Possibly Universe level, to High Universe level at exactly the Speed of Light (According to Brainiac 5, with the speed force breaking down and the laws of physics in play, a speedster traveling at light speed would become a singularity and rip open the universe) possibly Low complex multiversal via Negative speed force ( Eobard Thawne is the creator and generator of it. Thawne can tap into it as normal speedsters can with the normal Speed Force, but with its own unique energy signature. With every step he takes he serves as it's Engine and is the Negative version of the speed force).

Speed: MFTL+( Consistently believed to be faster than Barry Allen and Wally west.) up to Immeasurable combat speed( His battle with Negative Flash had them exchanging blows while moving through time), immeasurable via running through time.

Stamina: High

Durability: Varies
. At least Wall level when not enhancing speed ( He took punches from Batman), And has took beaten from wally West and Barry Allen, unknown.

Striking strength: Varies. At least Wall Class when not enhancing speed. Unknown.

Range:
Standard melee range (Most of his powers are melee-based, but he can use ranged Negative Speed Force effects a few meters away), up to Several kilometers with whirlwinds and such. Low Complex Multiversal with the Negative Speed Force. Or unknown.

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses. Lacks enhanced durability when not moving.

So I feel sleepy and gonna add scans later for some 😉any corrections or additions let me know.
Stressful making threads by phone.

Scans Efficiente wanted to see:

Another time travel feats.
He outpaced barry and Batman in the timestream. BM#22.
But here the full Evidence
Here is it. TFV5#22
Here is another one.
Casually takes iris from the 21st century to the 25th century TFV5#24.
Here are more.
Runs to the 21st century.TFV5#46.
Runs through the timestream with barry Allen.TFV5#754.
Arrives earlier in the 21st century to kill Paradox so as not to exist in the future any longer(TFv5#754)
Runs to the future. (TFv5#756)
Ran up and down the timeline collecting Flash enemies. (TFv5#760)
Enters the time stream with ease. (TFv5#762)

A strike of lightning transforms him back to Post-Crisis self, returning his memories and Negative Speed Force powers. (TFv5#19).
Despite being dead for an extended period a spark of the Negative Speed Force shows in his eyes and he later revives. (TFv5#23)
Eobard can feel every death he's ever had, even those from before he had access to the negative Speed Force. (TFv5#753)
Thawne explains how he is always reborn regardless of how he dies. (TFv5#753)

The other scans I think for the paradoxical existence.

Last edited:
Seems I forgot to add time Manipulation/ time slow 😅later then.
How about higher Dimensional Manipulation due to being the creator of the Negative Speed Force?

Does the Negative Speed Force have a page or something supporting higher Dimensional? (Its not that I don't believe, I'm just wondering if the wiki currently has pages supporting it)
For every positive they Is a negative. And that's the negative speed force which acts as a cancer to the positive Speedforce and nearly consumed it if not barry switching up to High gear.

In short it's the negative of the positive Speed Force but stated to be more destructive and grant more abilities which positive doesn't.
I agree it seems ok for the most part. My problem is, Does the negative speed force scale to the speed force.
Yes.

The negative speed is explained well In pre-Flashpoint, The flash Rebirth #4.
The_Flash__Rebirth_-_The_Flash__Rebirth_Issue_4_-_5.jpg

The_Flash__Rebirth_-_The_Flash__Rebirth_Issue_4_-_6.jpg

The_Flash__Rebirth_-_The_Flash__Rebirth_Issue_4_-_7.jpg

Btw, Pre flashpoint Eobard thawne is gonna be 2A with Negative Speed Force as this scans are from Pre-Flashpoint.

Will start working of Pre-Flashpoint later.

Last edited:
I agree with the creation of the page

Remember when you met your first girlfriend, and you came right as she touched your leg...it was me barry, I jerked you off at superspeeds so it seems you nutted by just a woman's touch.

You hurt me. Like you hurt everyone, Flash. And I'm going to keep taking people from you until you learn to make time for the people who matter in your life. Maybe then you'd finally see who your real friends are.
REVERSE-FLASH

Reverse flash should retain all his post-crisis abilities due to the fact he wasn't retconned.
And I will work on that profile also.

Power and Abilities.

Superhuman speeds.

Thawne has lived and trained for centuries, allowing him to become not only a master of his powers, but become a dangerous and experienced fighter in the process.

Vibration Manipulation:TF5#22.

Hypnosis: TFV5#761.

He has several time travel feats but decided to use this. He has several feats on consistently going backwards and forward in time.

Age acceleration: TFV5#27.

Paradoxical existence: His a living Paradox and will constantly be revived no matter how he dies. TFV5#22.

Acasuality type 2: TFV5#22
He has no future or past.
Agreed
Immortality type 4 or possibly type 8(Due to his paradoxical nature always reviving him no matter how he dies): TFV5#753.

Vibration Manipulation: TFV5#27.

Runs through hypertime and has also run through the time-stream and even Negative speed force.

Weird I don't see my name or REZ on top contributors on the page.

Barry considers his power to change the timeline to suit his own needs to be his real power.

Being left into the Negative Speed Force turns Barry into the Negative Flash by connecting him to it.

Cosmic awareness: TFV5#22.

Time Manipulation: TFV4#47.
Agreed, i think the immortality is type 4, and Thunderclap could be either Vibration Manip (which already was put here) or Air Manip, neutral in Reality Alteration, it could be a chain reaction of the changes in the past, not sure
RESISTANCE:

TFV5#21.

Attack Potency: Varies. Up to Large Planet level normally (Consistently shown to comparable to wally West and Barry Allen.), Possibly Universe level, to High Universe level at exactly the Speed of Light (According to Brainiac 5, with the speed force breaking down and the laws of physics in play, a speedster traveling at light speed would become a singularity and rip open the universe) possibly Low complex multiversal via Negative speed force ( Eobard Thawne is the creator and generator of it. Thawne can tap into it as normal speedsters can with the normal Speed Force, but with its own unique energy signature. With every step he takes he serves as it's Engine and is the Negative version of the speed force).

Speed: MFTL+( Consistently believed to be faster than Barry Allen and Wally west.) up to Immeasurable combat speed( His battle with Negative Flash had them exchanging blows while moving through time), immeasurable via running through time.

Stamina: High.

Durability: Varies. At least Wall level when not enhancing speed ( He took punches from Batman), And has took beaten from wally West and Barry Allen, unknown.

Striking strength: Varies. At least Wall Class when not enhancing speed.

Range: Standard melee range (Most of his powers are melee-based, but he can use ranged Negative Speed Force effects a few meters away), up to Several kilometers with whirlwinds and such. Low Complex Multiversal with the Negative Speed Force. Or unknown.

So I feel sleepy and gonna add scans later for some 😉ant corrections or additions let me know.
Stressful making threads by phone.
Agreed with resistance to lightning, not sure if I agree with resistance to air, since, not being hurt by air doesnt really means resistance to it, well, its Air, agreed with the inteligence, agreed with the attack potency, agreed with the speed, but i think that it should be reworded in the MFTL+ part, since, Wally and Barry could tag him sometimes, but its fair ig, I think that this Stamina should have a justificative, about durability, I agree with wall level without enhancing speed, but his durability with Speed should be comparable to Wally and Barry (Rebirth), so, only wall level doesnt really works, same applies to his striking strength, neutral about range

I agree with the creation of the page

Agreed

Agreed, i think the immortality is type 4, and Thunderclap could be either Vibration Manip (which already was put here) or Air Manip, neutral in Reality Alteration, it could be a chain reaction of the changes in the past, not sure

Agreed with resistance to lightning, not sure if I agree with resistance to air, since, not being hurt by air doesnt really means resistance to it, well, its Air, agreed with the inteligence, agreed with the attack potency, agreed with the speed, but i think that it should be reworded in the MFTL+ part, since, Wally and Barry could tag him sometimes, but its fair ig, I think that this Stamina should have a justificative, about durability, I agree with wall level without enhancing speed, but his durability with Speed should be comparable to Wally and Barry (Rebirth), so, only wall level doesnt really works, same applies to his striking strength, neutral about range
I added unknown in his durability section also as we don't know the extent of it.
I've also added Unknown in striking strength.
The air Manipulation is a Manipulation here so I just gave him a resistance to it since he has tanked many of such even from tornado twins.

I just want to see if firestorm sees it okay or has a scan to add to it.

Last edited:
Yeah, just wanted to point out it comes under that.

It's a by product of time manip - when you make changes to timeline - yes. But not reality warping, which is very different
Reality Alteration not warping.
Or it can be changed to timeline Alteration as that's what he basically does.

I will send scans later when all of the times his altered the timeline so you guys can look at it.

Superhuman speeds.

Yes

Hypnosis: TFV5#761.

Age acceleration: TFV5#27.
Yes

Acasuality type 2: TFV5#22
He has no future or past.
Type 1

Hmm (type 3) and 4 immortality (and regen) for now, might also be type 8 later due to how other speedsters’ immortality works.

Vibration Manipulation: TFV5#27.

Yes
Disagree, this is just his acausality type 1 kicking in right?
No
Sure

Cosmic awareness: TFV5#22.

Time Manipulation: TFV4#47.
Ok, btw time manipulation is his main ability. Without it he’d be a regular speedforce guy basically. So you’re better off specifying how his time manipulation bypasses several layers of resistances.
Sure
Nah that’s not really a thing
TFV5#21.
Yes
Attack Potency: Varies. Up to Large Planet level normally (Consistently shown to comparable to wally West and Barry Allen.)
Maybe add a scan of him fighting Wally as well, his lower ratings should be the same as Rebirth Barry as well. Only the scaling should be changed so that every speedster scales FROM Thawne when it comes to wall level.
Yes
possibly Low complex multiversal via Negative speed force ( Eobard Thawne is the creator and generator of it. Thawne can tap into it as normal speedsters can with the normal Speed Force, but with its own unique energy signature. With every step he takes he serves as it's Engine and is the Negative version of the speed force).
Disagree, give me feats that would warrant this
Hmm, Immeasurable via running through time, the Negative Speed Force, Hypertime, and at Emotional Peaks would be better for the second part of the justification.
Durability: Varies. At least Wall level when not enhancing speed ( He took punches from Batman), And has took beaten from wally West and Barry Allen, unknown.
Same as Barry’s dura. Only everyone scales FROM Thawne.
Striking strength: Varies. At least Wall Class when not enhancing speed. Unknown.
Eh same as his AP but with “Class” instead of “level”?
Range: Standard melee range (Most of his powers are melee-based, but he can use ranged Negative Speed Force effects a few meters away), up to Several kilometers with whirlwinds and such.
Yes, rest is no. His range with dimensional travel should be added as well.
wrong twice. He can just go super-speed mode without moving and speedsters have survived hits from other speedsters without moving (granted Thawne works a little different due to manipulation time instead). I also don’t see how he has standard human weaknesses when literal gods can’t kill the dude.
How about higher Dimensional Manipulation due to being the creator of the Negative Speed Force?
Yes
Btw, Pre flashpoint Eobard thawne is gonna be 2A with Negative Speed Force as this scans are from Pre-Flashpoint.
Nah, gimme feats on that level.
or Air Manip
Yes

A few notes though:

1) It’s kinda pointless to have all these scans since Post-Crisis should have pretty much all of these abilities, with Rebirth and N52 just being “same as before”. But hey you do you, just sounds a little like double work.

2) Speaking of N52, the page should just be named Post-Flashpoint and not Rebirth. Not sure how N52 (and Rebirth) RF impact(s) the general scaling either since at the very least his AP and dura without enhancing speed should be the same as in Post-Crisis, which obviously gives a problem with Batman’s tier. Even more so cause that fight is in Rebirth so Wally and Barry have a thing or 2 to say about that as well.

Yes

Yes

Type 1

Hmm (type 3) and 4 immortality (and regen) for now, might also be type 8 later due to how other speedsters’ immortality works.

Yes

No

Sure

Ok, btw time manipulation is his main ability. Without it he’d be a regular speedforce guy basically. So you’re better off specifying how his time manipulation bypasses several layers of resistances.

Sure

Yes

Maybe add a scan of him fighting Wally as well, his lower ratings should be the same as Rebirth Barry as well. Only the scaling should be changed so that every speedster scales FROM Thawne when it comes to wall level.

Yes

Hmm, Immeasurable via running through time, the Negative Speed Force, Hypertime, and at Emotional Peaks would be better for the second part of the justification.

wrong twice. He can just go super-speed mode without moving and speedsters have survived hits from other speedsters without moving (granted Thawne works a little different due to manipulation time instead). I also don’t see how he has standard human weaknesses when literal gods can’t kill the dude.

Yes

Yes
Shouldn't Eobard scale to emotional peaks Wally?

Also I guess it's worth creating a Pre-Crisis page for Thawne too. It has a shit load of hax. Also Large Country Flash is bullshit and I'm making him herald

Having no future or past is type 2. Check again.
No type 3 as he was dead then got resurrected due to his paradoxical existence as he constantly revives no matter how he dies.
Check on retrocognition lmao.

It's an ability here so surviving such kind of attacks even from tornado twins grants a resistance.

I read rebirth again and he didn't actually fight wally West except the younger one. But he fought barry allen several times and even Negative Flash who Eobard Thawne stated is one with the Negative Speed Force.

I basically wrote everything on why he would be possible low 1-C via Negative speed force and he fought Negative Flash who Eobard Thawne state's was one with the Negative Speed Force.

Okay but Eobard Thawne has no emotional peak feat at all he never even goes emotional especially in rebirth.

How will everyone scale from him?

I don't seem to understand.

Which is?

When not moving and doctor Manhattan killed him twice. Basically in 2 consecutive issues simultaneously.

Leave this for when i make the thread.

1) It’s kinda pointless to have all these scans since Post-Crisis should have pretty much all of these abilities, with Rebirth and N52 just being “same as before”. But hey you do you, just sounds a little like double work.
I stated that in the OP and he has more Manipulations in Pre flashpoint.
2) Speaking of N52, the page should just be named Post-Flashpoint and not Rebirth. Not sure how N52 (and Rebirth) RF impact(s) the general scaling either since at the very least his AP and dura without enhancing speed should be the same as in Post-Crisis, which obviously gives a problem with Batman’s tier. Even more so cause that fight is in Rebirth so Wally and Barry have a thing or 2 to say about that as well.
All my scans are rebirth.

Greenshifter i looked at the abilities section when doing this CRT so you do so also. I want this thread done and closed so I can work on others before next time my school resumès.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back