• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revan VS. Sasuke, cause it sounded cool.

Anakin vs Kenobi is actually very logical. Anakin had gone days without food or sleep and had fought all the jedi in the temple as well as a small army on mustafar. Kenobi was fresh and in a more clear state of mind, while Anakin was mad about Padme.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
yes, quite horrible. u shoudlnt read it, then.
So do you want us to like, not consider your argument then? I don't think people are really willing to listen to arguments that hurt their eyes to read, I've certainly deterred people from threads with my own walls of text even when they have formatting and stuff.

Also things that the author wanted to happen happened, because they're the author. You can't just dismiss things because "lol I don't like this its weird".

@Monarch Random inquisitor now defeats Oryx, the Taken King because of the whole "no biological fear" thing

Well, we're in grace. Out of curiosity, would a combination of switching to Revan's first key and using Adult Sasuke or starting in Six Paths susanoo make this fairer?

ZephyrosOmega said:
Well, we're in grace. Out of curiosity, would a combination of switching to Revan's first key and using Adult Sasuke or starting in Six Paths susanoo make this fairer?
I honestly think this is a pretty decisive matchup no matter what you do tbh. But no harm in trying.

So do you want us to like, not consider your argument then? I don't think people are really willing to listen to arguments that hurt their eyes to read, I've certainly deterred people from threads with my own walls of text even when they have formatting and stuff.

Also things that the author wanted to happen happened, because they're the author. You can't just dismiss things because "lol I don't like this its weird".

@Monarch Random inquisitor now defeats Oryx, the Taken King because of the whole "no biological fear" thing

Yeah, that would be nice. Less shit for me to deal with. As for the fear thing, u wouldn't mind saying then that revans thing wouldnt work on joker then? It's not like is a normal human being after all. Just like sasuke. Plus, joker is like, 5b, so he should be safe too since now the attack is coming from someone within his own tier. Shame that none of those two things apply to sasuke. Oh but wait, did joker overpower John's mind hax? Damn, if it weren't jokers high tier, I would have never understood how he could've possibly done that

What

So are you conceding then? I am legitimately confused here

Yeah the joker can resist due to having g actual resistance feats, not just because he's weird. The joker is also tier 8, not 5-B, idk where tier comes into this.

Did you just debunk your own comment in the same one lol

Thought this was gonna be a different Revan... Star Wars characters still op.

its actually really impressive how u guys dont seem to get my metaphors. and its not my fault either. yeah, i debunked my arguement that sasuke isnt gonna be affected by something like fear since the joker could tank someone who is much higher in the mind hax stat, since u said that only feats matter. well, there is a feat for u to compare. plus, kid sasuke could take on itachi's tsukuiyomi, which could kill within its first few hours of existance. that same jutsu could one shot kakashi. the difference between kid sasuke and itachi's tsukuyomi is much higher than ur assumption that sasuke could be affected by something done by someone of the same tier. point is, a much weaker sasuke took something much worse. debunked enough for u? or do i need to explain it more? u guys love playing the smartass, but nobody has actually countered my points yet, now, have they? i even heard that revan is gonna know that sasuke's eye is his source of power. that was funny. or that sasuke is incredibly outskilled. the confusion here is mine, to be sure.

@Lorenzo

No one is playing "smart ass" from what I see so stop assuming.

nah, when someone only comes here to reply that my comment was funny or some shit like, without giving input, thats playing smart ass. or maybe just ass. either works tbh

Assuming this isn't trolling:

• The joker is of no relevance here. He is a totally separate character from both series and I have no idea why you are equating to him
  • "He is higher because either say so" is not a feat. You need to provide proof of this claim.
  • Killing people like that isn't even mindhax.
  • Either way, you need to show proof that Sasuke can resist enough mental potency to dominate entire planets.
In addition to this, there are far more reasons Revan beats him than just mindhax. I'd say your points have been pretty succinctly countered, and judging by the votes everyone else agrees.

why would he not be? he has no resistance known but he still withstood something much greater. someone said that just cuz i say that by feats, it wouldnt work on sasuke, i showed a much weaker character taking on something much worse. that backs up my point. and yes, tsukuyomi is mindhax. he literally made a person view her life pass by so quickly and strongly, that she died midway. sasuke took on the same thing, in a much weaker form, against a much stronger itachi. yet again backs up my point. plus, its not like u have shown proof that revan's thing would work in the first place. when i said that basic ninja can also induce fear just by getting a bit bloodlusted, the counter to it was something like "its not the same thing" or some shit like that. so, not succinctly countered at all, but ok. oh, and yes, just cuz the horde agrees, u are right. how smart of u guys. thanks goodness that nobody listened to the guy who said the world was round. imagine that?? crazy huh? cuz we all know that the common folk have proven to be super intelligent and quite good at decision making, as proven by human kind's great history of incredly good decisions.

forgot to say, but thats my last post here. this bullshit is affecting me too much. i already got banned before cuz of this same shit. i already said my mind, but since im the only one who even tried, yall might as well add it to revan's page

@Lorenzo

You should really watch that attitude of yours, I speak from experience. People above have spoken their mind and gave their reasons to why they believe Revan would win to say your the only one who has even tried is BS.

Back