• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reunited: Scar vs Mufasa

Scar himself more or less stated that he couldn't beat Mufasa in a fight, which is why he decided to organize an event that would kill him.

I dunno. I was bored.

I could change this to a more spiritual fight, but that'd be boring.

I actually don't think this is pointless. While Mufasa is arguably stronger, both have fought and are arguably equal in that regard (exp). Scar is a deceptive, intelligent, and dirty fighter and is more likely to use the surroundings to get the win. Tbh I feel like the fight should be in character, as it is fairer and arguably more interesting. Mufasa in that case wouldn't go straight for the kill, opposed to Scar who would.

Edit: Also putting it in the elephant graveyard and putting them a bit away from each other would help Scar not get destroyed.

Ok so now it is a bit more even, still think the area should change but eh. Anyway Scar is more brutal and cunning, likely being able to get the first attack. Mufasa, though killed by them, is at the beginning of the scene shown to take attacks from a few buffalo. Mufasa is likely comparable to his son, who survived Scar's first attack. If Scar wants to win he will have to be as deceptive as possible and likely use a hit-and-run tactic. Issue is of two things. Mufasa's size and Scar's likely first attacks. He will either leap at Mufasa or bite his neck as shown when he attacked Simba. Both of these will likely have issues. If Scar goes for the neck, a lion's mane is ment to be natural protection against that. As for leaping, while it is likely more useful, it does leave Scar open for a powerful strike. Unlike Simba, Mufasa is larger, making him more likely to be able to strike Scar during the leap or being able to tag Scar if he does use the hit-and-run. Going Mufasa.

Mufasa's stronger than Simba, being older and having a better diet, as well as having combat experience and is less naive. Simba bested Scar even when the latter used dirty tricks. Mufasa would own Scar in a 1v1, in character or not.

Back