• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistances forgotten in Frieza's profile

Resists the Manipulation of madness (Freeza spent several years in hell undergoing what he described as "there is nothing more hellish than this" without being able to move a muscle, only getting annoyed by that torture and not succumbing to madness)

Mango ( chapter 32, for those who want to check it out )

anime

1:45

Resistance to soul manipulation and purification

Because Enma Daioh mentions that he doesn't regret anything and therefore it's impossible to manipulate his soul / purify soul ( anime )

Anime episode 93

Toby look you're being a very productive member of the community and that's a good thing but you can't keep opening threads back to back to back, you have at least 3 or 4 open at the same time all for the same verse and one for saint seiya I believe. Take a step back and focus on the other revisions you already have open

Toby look you're being a very productive member of the community and that's a good thing but you can't keep opening threads back to back to back, you have at least 3 or 4 open at the same time all for the same verse and one for saint seiya I believe. Take a step back and focus on the other revisions you already have open
Ok

Resists the Manipulation of madness (Freeza spent several years in hell undergoing what he described as "there is nothing more hellish than this" without being able to move a muscle, only getting annoyed by that torture and not succumbing to madness)

Mango ( chapter 32, for those who want to check it out )

anime

1:45

Resistance to soul manipulation and purification

Because Enma Daioh mentions that he doesn't regret anything and therefore it's impossible to manipulate his soul / purify soul ( anime )

Anime episode 93

I can agree with the CRT, but you should use english scans, I can understand portuguese, but not everyone in this wiki does

How the hell people gonna evaluate your thread if you constantly upload scans that not in English???

How the hell people gonna evaluate your thread if you constantly upload scans that not in English???
my brother, I put the episode and chapter number, just go to that chapter and look for it, well, nobody here in Brazil has access to the anime in English.

I also share the same opinion as @Nullflowerblush , at best you can give him Supernatural Willpower since he endured being in Hell for a really long time without gone mad Anyway going to sleep now

Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Purification also appears as a weakness or limitation of the purification process, rather than Frieza being resistant to the process itself.

I agree with Nullflower, Hell acts as, well, Hell to make you repent, it doesn't forcefully purify you.
Same goes for madness, here hell is akin to torture, not direct manipulation of the brain.
Soul manip doesn't work neither, he doesn't resist any sort of attempt at manipulating his soul.

Concordo com Nullflower, o inferno age como, bem, o inferno para fazer você se arrepender, não o purifica à força.
O mesmo vale para a loucura, aqui o inferno é semelhante à tortura, não à manipulação direta do cérebro.
Soul manip também não funciona, não resiste a nenhum tipo de tentativa de manipulação de sua alma.
But Shouldn't it give some degree of madness manipulation? Because like, even if he's not taking direct brain manipulation, what Freeza went through would still make most people To freak out. I don't know if this is resistance to manipulation madness or some other hax like willpower or something.

Something funky happened with the messages and I can't quote Gogeta, so take this as a reply to their message:

No, because we don't give madness manipulation out of causing people to snap because of torture, just like it isn't pain manipulation, it's just a psychological process that occurs in real life too, resistiting it is stamina at most.
Besides, Frieza's torture is literally him being harassed by plushies and other cute shit, it's a joke meant to reflect how he's too evil for simple physical pain, so they underworld authorities opted for a reverse psychology tactic, torturing him with good and innocent things that embarass mr emperor of evil.

You can say his suffering is proportional to that of normal people who get tortured by demons, but even then, he's a special case.
At most I can accept a possibly Supernatural Willpower, but even then he just seemed to be pissed off.

Algo estranho aconteceu: com mensagens e não posso considerar Gogeta, então isso como uma resposta à mensagem deles

Não, porque a gente manipula uma loucura para fazer com que as pessoas surtam por causa da tortura, assim como não é manipulação da dor, é apenas um processo psicológico que não ocorre na vida real também, resistência é resistência no máximo.
Além disso, a tortura de Freeza é literalmente ele sendo sediado por pelúcias e outras coisas fofas, é uma piada para refletir como ele é muito mau para uma dor física simples, então as autoridades do submundo optaram por uma tática de psicologia reversa, torturando- o com coisas boas e inocentes que envergonham o sr imperador do mal.

Você pode dizer que seu sofrimento é proporcional às pessoas normais que são torturadas por demônios, mas mesmo assim, ele é um caso especial.
No posso máximo eu aceitar uma força de vontade sobrenatural, mas mesmo assim ele parece estar chateado.
OK. I think willpower is the right thing then.

Back