• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza resistance to madness manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Freeza now has a manga profile, I want to propose this resistance, disregard another post that I created a long time ago, before there was no way for me to look for the scans in English and I didn't understand that this accepted scan in english

(Frieza spent several years in hell going through what he described as "it doesn't get any more hellish than that" without being able to move a muscle, just being irritated by that torture and not succumbing to madness)

Edited: in the anime it is also said

Anime episode 94 and 95 removed from scans

Freeza random image

Last edited:
I think I can agree with this. Several years is pretty high as opposed to, I would say, 24 hours (about the most a normal human can listen to the same song without going mad; I only recall it being some world record, but I dunno who had to go through it or what song he had to listen to) without going mad.

I think I can agree with this. Several years is pretty high as opposed to, I would say, 24 hours (about the most a normal human can listen to the same song without going mad; I only recall it being some world record, but I dunno who had to go through it or what song he had to listen to) without going mad.
Exactly, if I listened to the same song for 24 hours it would get really crazy lol

Since Freeza now has a manga profile, I want to propose this resistance, disregard another post that I created a long time ago, before there was no way for me to look for the scans in English and I didn't understand that this accepted scan in english

(Frieza spent several years in hell going through what he described as "it doesn't get any more hellish than that" without being able to move a muscle, just being irritated by that torture and not succumbing to madness)

Makes sense to me.

Normally it takes 2 staff inputs for the hax or abilities like small additions but if no other staff replied by tomorrow ig it can be applied as it's small adition. Also agree.
Well, I don't think any team members will arrive, so I'll wait until tomorrow, lol

Done. Also add (frieza DBS manga) in the tag of this thread so that it appears in the discussion link of profile.

Last edited:
Done. Also add (frieza DBS manga) in the tag of this thread so that it appears in the discussion link of profile.
I can't, actually I don't know how, could you explain?

Also lack of anime to apply, both anime and manga had the same feat, could you do that for me?

Screenshot_2022_1229_171539.png

Click on this arrow symbol in the red circle then you can write it.

Also lack of anime to apply, both anime and manga had the same feat, could you do that for me?
Okay

Supernatural Willpower looks good for both Friezas.
I'd call it more Supernatural Willpower, as he didn't really resist any madness-inducing hax, but still endured years of his own kind of "hellish torture".
Can any of you unlock this profile to add it?

You'll specifically have to add "frieza DBS manga" tag for this thread to be appear in the discussion thread of the profile page "frieza manga original" wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back