• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resident Evil Upgrades

Darkanine said:
I see no issue in scaling Leon to El Gigante either, considering the insane crap RE characters have done.
That is a Wall level feat. The protagonists managed to defeat the bosses not because they have Large Building level AP, but because they were able to slighty damage them after several hit with normal weapons and destroyed their weakpoints (This is why Leon defeated El Gigante). Large Building level AP is likely for weapons like the chicago typewriter and the rocket launcher, since they can quickly kill the bosses.

Leon surviving hits from El Gigante can be regarded as an outlier (game mechanics), I mean, he can be killed by your normal Ganado and those chainsaws arent Large Building either, nor is the weaponry Ganados use in the island.

PaChi2 said:
Leon surviving hits from El Gigante can be regarded as an outlier (game mechanics), I mean, he can be killed by your normal Ganado and those chainsaws arent Large Building either, nor is the weaponry Ganados use in the island.
Also Leon destroying a large building with a punch is very inconsistent.

Leon got KO'd once by the Ganado chief and was almost choked by him afterwards, far from Large building.

Back