• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Occam's Razor would have it that Leon pulled out a gun that made it possible for him to dodge Krauser's attack quickly, pull out a knife and slice him, and then pull it out out quickly enough Krauser wouldn't counter. Meaning it would be less of an assumption to think Leon simply pulled out a pistol than it would be to think he pulled out an RPG. We know for a fact that knives can hurt Krauser, then a pistol would bop him like it did in the scan you posted.
I mean all enemies in the game can die to pistols, even the el gigantes that should be immune by feats.

unless we scale the normal weapons to the rocket launcher, that would end this problem.

So for me it is quite clear that the guide purposely leaves ambiguous which weapon leon used, Leon is also a 10 tonner and supersonic, weigth is not a problem for him in this case.

I think krauser should scale to the RPG AP, because he can survive it and el gigantes cant.

Last edited:
I mean all enemies in the game can die to pistols, even the el gigantes that should be immune by feats.

unless we scale the normal weapons to the rocket launcher, that would end this problem.

So for me it is quite clear that the guide purposely leaves ambiguous which weapon leon used, Leon is also a 10 tonner weigth is not a problem for him in this case.

I think krauser should scale to the RPG AP, because he can survive it and el gigantes cant.
Every enemy in the game can die to a pistol over time and with enough ammo. Give me a hammer and a million years, I'll destroy the US. The point is that killing something over time doesn't mean normal weapons scale to an RPG. We saw a knife harm Krauser, who he himself dodged or blocked Leon's knife swipes in the knife fight because he knew he would get bopped. Then you're gonna say he'll tank an RPG???

Taking a second look at the scan you posted: "Krauser turned his blade into a shield to deflect Leon’s bullets, then slowly walked forward. He tripped Leon and sent him falling to the ground, then tried to skewer him with his blade. Leon evaded quickly, and sliced at his opponent’s leg with his knife. As Krauser fell to his knees, Leon pointed his gun at his head. He pulled the trigger without a moment’s hesitation."
Dude, Leon was using a normal weapon that shot bullets, not rockets. He clearly was still using the same weapon to shoot Krauser in the head. Case closed. Your own scans worked against your argument.

Every enemy in the game can die to a pistol over time and with enough ammo. Give me a hammer and a million years, I'll destroy the US. The point is that killing something over time doesn't mean normal weapons scale to an RPG. We saw a knife harm Krauser, who he himself dodged or blocked Leon's knife swipes in the knife fight because he knew he would get bopped. Then you're gonna say he'll tank an RPG???

Taking a second look at the scan you posted: "Krauser turned his blade into a shield to deflect Leon’s bullets, then slowly walked forward. He tripped Leon and sent him falling to the ground, then tried to skewer him with his blade. Leon evaded quickly, and sliced at his opponent’s leg with his knife. As Krauser fell to his knees, Leon pointed his gun at his head. He pulled the trigger without a moment’s hesitation."
Dude, Leon was using a normal weapon that shot bullets, not rockets. He clearly was still using the same weapon to shoot Krauser in the head. Case closed. Your own scans worked against your argument.
the knife is dangerous to all enemies in the game.
and leon can carry multiple types of weapons, including the rpg nothing that has been said is contradicted.

also after he passed out in the fight against leon, the place of the boss fight exploded, and he came back to try to kill ada.

he had to survive this explosion:

if there is any way to calculate it would be good.

but if it is not accepted without problems you cannot win them all.

the most important thing at this point anyway is to find out if the AP of the rocket launchers will remain High 8-C or not.

Last edited:
the knife is dangerous to all enemies in the game.
So? All I'm saying is that, in lore, Krauser gets bopped by a knife, any weapon that shoots bullets, and especially an RPG. If gameplay contradicts the lore itself, then it's up to you to pick a lane and use only that one or which ever one vswiki prefers. Using both when they contradict each other doesn't work.

So? All I'm saying is that, in lore, Krauser gets bopped by a knife, any weapon that shoots bullets, and especially an RPG. If gameplay contradicts the lore itself, then it's up to you to pick a lane and use only that one or which ever one vswiki prefers. Using both when they contradict each other doesn't work.
Or maybe Leon is high 8-C with his knife. since it can hurt enemies that are high 8-C. but I’m pretty sure it won’t be accepted. lol

Not sure about the building blow up feat, it would depend on how close he in theory would have been to the blast no? Granted the fact he survived that after having the living daylights beaten out of him might count for smth

Back