• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rescaling the DBZ characters from Frieza's small star level feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my initial suggestion for guidelines would be something like:

1st form Frieza: "Small Star level"

Namek Saga Piccolo: "At least Star level"

4th form Frieza, Namek Saga Goku, initial Future Trunks: "Likely Large Star level"

The Androids, imperfect Cell, android saga Piccolo: "At least large Star level"

Perfect Cell, Ascended Saiyan Trunks, Vegeta & Goku: "Likely Solar System level"

Super Perfect Cell, SS2 Gohan: "Solar System level"

I thought that they all reached Super Saiyan 2 during the Cell Saga, but if I misremember, then sure, Ascended Saiyan it is.

Antvasima said:
I thought that they all reached Super Saiyan 2 during the Cell Saga, but if I misremember, then sure, Ascended Saiyan it is.
nah, vegeta only reached ssj2 in buu saga, and trunks was never shown as ssj2, goku in cell saga was ascended

Okay. I will modify the post.

IMO:

• Namek Saga
    • Small Star level
      • First form Frieza
      • Vegeta
    • Star level
      • Piccolo (fusion with Nail)
      • Second form Frieza
    • Star level+
      • Third form Frieza
      • Gohan (rage boost)
      • Vegeta (after being healed by Dende)
      • Base Goku (At least)
    • Large Star level
      • Final form Frieza
      • SS Goku
      • SS Trunks
  • Android Saga
    • Large Star level
      • SS Goku
      • SS Vegeta
      • SS Trunks
      • Android #16
      • Android #17
      • Android #18
      • Android #19
      • Android #20
      • First Form Cell
      • Piccolo (post-fusion with Kami)
      • Second Form Cell (at the very apex of Large Star level)
    • Large Star level+
      • SS Goku (Full-power)
      • SS Gohan (Full-power)
      • SS Vegeta (Ascended)
      • SS Trunks (Ascended, Ultra)
      • Perfect Cell
      • Cell Juniors
    • Solar System level
      • Super Perfect Cell
      • SS2 Gohan
How does that work out?

I am mostly fine with Lord Kavpeny's suggestions.

looks ok, exept for first form frieza- how is he star level, shudnt he be small star level (i think u meant second form there) , everything else is fine, including final form frieza

However, again, Star level is an extremely narrow range, so Star level+ is not really a thing, I think.

Btw: You accidentally wrote 1st form Frieza twice, so I took the liberty of removing the second. Sorry.

Also, TLT1, please stop constantly quoting very long posts or series of posts. It spams the page. Thank you.

He probably meant Second Form Freeza in star level, and Third Form Freeza in star level+.

Android 16 < Second Form Cell, so I dunno why he'd be Large Star level+ when Cell isn't, in that form. Otherwise, the list seems fine with me.

I meant:

First form Frieza => Small Star

Second form Frieza => Star

Third form Frieza => Star+

Final form Frieza => Large Star

And agreed Promestein, Android 16 should be Large Star, not Large Star+.

@Lord Kavpeny Well, as I mentioned, I mostly agree with your list with one exception: Star level only has a range of 2.33.

As such, it may be redundant to place characters at "Star level+", instead of "At least Star level".

However, small star has a range of 50x. Combine that, and the range extends to 117.33x

Yes. Small Star level+ makes some sense, but I am afraid that I don't think that Star level+ does. It may be better to change it to "At least Star level" or something like that.

From what ive seen from the comments above, here are my thoughts of their attack potency

First Form Frieza should atleast be Small Star level,

Namek Saga Piccolo is Star level,

Second to Final Form Frieza should atleast be Star+ Level to Large Star Level,

Namek Saga Super Saiyan Goku should also be Large Star Level,

Android Saga Super Saiyan Trunks should also be Large Star Level,

Android Saga Super Sayian Goku and Vegeta should also be Large Star Level,

Android 17, 18, 19, 20 and Imperfect and semi-perfect Cell should also be Large Star Level,

All of the ascended Super Saiyans, Android 16 and Perfect Cell should be Large Star Level+

And finally, Super Saiyan 2 Gohan and Super Perfect Cell should be Solar System level,

Also Question: Should the Buu Saga characters be rescaled too?

We will not rescale the Buu saga characters from this alone, but we make no promises for the future.

@Antvasima: Yes, I agree that the gap is quite small. But as narrow as it is, it is not impossible for a character to be listed as Star level+.

Since the AP revision, we have been utilizing "+" to demarcate higher end of a tier, and because the Star level range is indeed small, the difference between Star level and Star level+ is not that great. However, as per our revised AP, Star level+ is quite different from At least Star level. It has taken a massive amount of work to try and iron out a standardized format, and mixing up the two terminologies in case of Star level only will lead to pointless confusion.

Lastly, present differences over Star level/level+ aside, you are in agreement with all the other ratings, yes?

Well, okay then.

Yes, I am in agreement that this seems to work.

We will, however, have to change the bottom key designations for Frieza's profile.

gohan ss2 = multy solar system ( 2 solar system ) he used 50 % of his power against cell ( because his arm was injured after defending vegeta )

@Antvasima: Agreed. Frieza's entire page needs to restructured, actually.

@Frenchie-123:

1. Not confirmed if he indeed used only 50% of his power. What I do know is that he went all-out with his ki output right before overpowering Super Perfect Cell. Attack Potency in DBZ is directly related to ki output.
  2. That's not how Multi-Solar System level works. The difference between Multi-Solar System and Solar System is almost 1 trillion times. This really isn't the right thread for an explanation, so kindly read up on Multi-Solar System level here.
@Sheoth: If I may ask, are you in agreement?

and if we just put Friez as Small Star level only by his Supernova attack, that attack don't seems to be stronger when final form Frieza use it, in that case, another characters don't need to be upgraded from that; that should be apply the Cooler and King Cold too

@Frenchie-123, that isn't right at all, SSJ2 Gohan should be at most equal than Perfect Cell

Lord Kavpeny said:
@Antvasima: Agreed. Frieza's entire page needs to restructured, actually.
@Frenchie-123:

1. Not confirmed if he indeed used only 50% of his power. What I do know is that he went all-out with his ki output right before overpowering Super Perfect Cell. Attack Potency in DBZ is directly related to ki output.
  2. That's not how Multi-Solar System level works. The difference between Multi-Solar System and Solar System is almost 1 trillion times. This really isn't the right thread for an explanation, so kindly read up on Multi-Solar System level here.
@Sheoth: If I may ask, are you in agreement?
thanks

Lord Kavpeny said:
IMO:
  • Namek Saga
    • Small Star level
      • First form Frieza
      • Vegeta
    • Star level
      • Piccolo (fusion with Nail)
      • Second form Frieza
    • Star level+
      • Third form Frieza
      • Gohan (rage boost)
      • Vegeta (after being healed by Dende)
      • Base Goku (At least)
    • Large Star level
      • Final form Frieza
      • SS Goku
      • SS Trunks
  • Android Saga
    • Large Star level
      • SS Goku
      • SS Vegeta
      • SS Trunks
      • Android #16
      • Android #17
      • Android #18
      • Android #19
      • Android #20
      • First Form Cell
      • Piccolo (post-fusion with Kami)
      • Second Form Cell (at the very apex of Large Star level)
    • Large Star level+
      • SS Goku (Full-power)
      • SS Gohan (Full-power)
      • SS Vegeta (Ascended)
      • SS Trunks (Ascended, Ultra)
      • Perfect Cell
      • Cell Juniors
    • Solar System level
      • Super Perfect Cell
      • SS2 Gohan
How does that work out?
I think that you forgot Krillin and Tien...maybe.

Shouldn't Krillin be Small Star level for killing Vegeta (Pre healing by Dende)?

Also, Tien shouldn't be Large Star level for holding back Second form Cell?

@Frenchie-123: You're welcome.

@Antoniofer: To suggest that Final Form Frieza had vastly improved stats other than AP is possible, but also highly unlikely. It is speculation, which is also rendered less acceptable due to the francise's base premise of ki output of a character being a direct indicator of a character's stats. I think we can safely assume that Final form Frieza's AP, even with Death Ball, is far greater than First form.

Lord Kavpeny said:
@Frenchie-123: You're welcome.
@Antoniofer: To suggest that Final Form Frieza had vastly improved stats other than AP is possible, but also highly unlikely. It is speculation, which is also rendered less acceptable due to the francise's base premise of ki output of a character being a direct indicator of a character's stats. I think we can safely assume that Final form Frieza's AP, even with Death Ball, is far greater than First form.
That can be true, but with final form Frieza Large Star level and the Androids too, anyone who see those profiles would think that final form Frieza=Androids 17, 18 and even 16... and all of them are much stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back