• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Request to revise Epitah's abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, It has come to my attention that Epitah is classified as a precognitive entity, a precognitive entity of whomst can, in the span of ten seconds, view the likes of the future. Now, if this were the case then it would leave his abilities open to being messed with per statistics manipulation and probability manipulation, should his abilities be solely calculative in nature, if they were indeed time-based viewing abilities then it would insinuate JoJo's as a fixed timeline, which in the case of HADIO seems rather contradictory. Therefore I propose that in order to rectify such a strife between an all-knowing god of whomst COULD have, we make Epitah a Stand of whomst can peer into an alternate timeline in which the circumstances are exactly identical, the only difference being that the universe being peered into is ten seconds ahead of the base universe.

This revision request primarily arises from the canonized events of Eyes over Heaven, for if DIO were an allknowing god, why would he not forsee his own defeat at the hands of Jotaro?

In essence, what I was trying to say is that per DIO becoming nearly omnipotent in EOH, he should have been capable of forseeing his demise, and since EOH is of canonicity, this creates a conflict because Epitah can see into the future, yet if DIO, a nealy omnipotent being cannot forsee his own fate then something must be up.

So I proposed a method to resolve this, change Epitah's ability from seeing into the future to peering into an alternate reality that is exactly identical to his home reality but ten second ahead from it

DIO wasn't omnipotent, and TWOH isn't King Crimson. I don't remember him having precog (Though I could be wrong.), and certainly not epitath.

Torlikoff said:
DIO wasn't omnipotent, and TWOH isn't King Crimson. I don't remember him having precog (Though I could be wrong.), and certainly not epitath.
Nowhere did I say that Epitah is comparable to TWOH, I merely said that if someone such as DIO cannot forsee his demise, yet someone such as Epitah can peer into the future up to ten seconds, then clearly a contradiction their is

Torlikoff said:
DIO couldn't predict the future in EOH, could he?
I shall check the capabilities entailed to him by TWOH, it seems that his Reality Overwrite can be used upon himself too, which per this DIO lacking CIS, he should have most likely bestowed upon himself precog.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I merely said that if someone such as DIO cannot forsee his demise, yet someone such as Epitah can peer into the future up to ten seconds, then clearly a contradiction their is
There is no contradiction here. They have different abilities. Close this unfounded request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back