• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Request to revamp the MTG Verse Page

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Just going to put this out there first so I don't make any large revisions without oversight first, but I'd like to add galleries and more specific categories for the character list, with galleries to make it look generally more cool.

Here's some more specific ideas I have for character groups instead of just planeswalkers

• The Gatewatch (Jace, Chandra, Gids, Liliana, Ajani, Teferi, Nissa)
  • Pre Mending Walkers (Teferi, Urza, Bolas, etc.)
  • Infinite Consortium (Bolas, Tezzeret, Liliana, Jace)
Basically so it isn't just a bland list of links in two very broad categories. Maybe even listing out 'Walkers based on color alignment? There isn't that many MTG profiles as-is, but I plan to add a few (namely Ajani, Teferi, and some others), but since the list we have on the verse is hyper long, it might as well look nice while we're at it.

Cheers.

(EDIT): Just to clarify, I'm not editing anything that actually matters, just changing the structure of the character list.

Also, I plan to do the same thing for the non walker page list.

Back