• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Two 'mons who have wayyyyy too much...imagery on the internet.

Speed is equalized

EoS Renamon and Base Gardevoir

Renamon gif.
aaaaall lies

Gardevoir o
Equal gender ratio

This...is a hard one....Like Gardevoir likely has a slight AP advantage (Although Renamon can stomp Folder Continent Champions so they may be even).....hmmm.....

See, i was almost vain enough to go and post a Lopunny picture out of spite, but they're either too SFW to be funny or too NSFW to make me not banned ovo.

On topic, probably Gardevoir for her versatiolity and status effect moves. If Renamon were able to digivolve in this fight, I might've given it to her, but otherwise Gardevoir's versatility wins it for me.

Either it's going to a, reprimand me for memeing the shit out of this thread, or b, say why Renamon wins, mid-high diff.

"AP"

Believe it or not, Gardevoir likely doesn't have an AP advantage here despite Renamon's lack of a "+". Renamon can stomp Folder Continent Digimon easily. Folder Continent Champion level Digimon are so much stronger than the File Island Digimon (Seadramon who performed the feat) that the File Island Digimon can never hope to compare.

File Island vs Folder Continent 01
File Island vs Folder Continent 02

And as I've said, Renamon has effortlessly killed multiple Folder Continent Champion level Digimon by herself.

Destroy Allomon

Vs 2 Flybeemon

Vs 1 Flybeemon

Vs Pteramon

Vs Lynxmon
"Versatility"

Gardevoir is not that much more versatile. Honestly if we go by most dangerous abilities, Renamon is more dangerous overall.

Clairvoyance and Precog

I assume Future Sight and maybe Detect? It isn't passive, she has to activate this ability.

Telekinesis

Dangerous, but it is by no means a game ender.

Healing

Renamon can do so as well.

Teleportation

Renamon can do so as well.

Illusion Creation

Where does this come from?

Sleep Inducement

Both can hypnotize each other. Renamon can literally trap her into a nightmare directly.

Power Null

So Kohenkyo, Cat's Eye and maybe Nightmare Shock.

Small Black Holes"

Drains all her power as such if it misses, she's up a creek without a paddle.

Spatial Manipulation

Dunno how useful distorting dimensions are. Especially when Renamon was around Megidramon who was doing the same and also destroying them passively.

Life Force Draining

Renamon can flat out rip her essence out of Gradevoir's body. Also she can do the same via Demi Darts.

Plant Manipulation

Leavez for dayz.

Stat Amping

Overwrite covers that. Not to mention this hurts Gardevoir as all it takes is a Digi-Modify: Poison to turn all that power against her with even more potency and destroy her from the inside.

Duplication

Both can do this.

Forcefield Creation

Sharp Wing arguably bypasses this.

Who wins in my opinion you ask? Neither. It's a tie while leaning toward Renamon due to many more skills that can one shot Gardevoir. However, Gardevoir also has some deadly skills of her own. Inconclusive for me.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Clairvoyance and Precog

Illusion Creation

Where does this come from?
Kirlia dex:

"Kirlia uses the horns on its head to amplify its psychokinetic power. When the Pokémon uses its power, the air around it becomes distorted, creating mirages of nonexistent scenery."

"A Kirlia has the psychic power to create a rip in the dimensions and see into the future. It is said to dance with pleasure on sunny mornings."

"It has a psychic power that enables it to distort the space around it and see into the future."

Gardevoir dex:

"Gardevoir has the ability to read the future. If it senses impending danger to its Trainer, this Pokémon is said to unleash its psychokinetic energy at full power."

"It will try to guard its trusted Trainer with its life. It has the ability to see the future."

Where does it say she is always reading the future though. Or where does it say she "is able to instantaneously read ahead and respond accordingly" implying passivity.

This is Rika's Renamon. She the only one with the abilities I listed above. It's even listed in the topics. Everything I posted is Rika's Renamon. Matter of fact, only Rika's Renamon has defeated Champion Digimon or is High 6-C anyway.

Back