• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren_Fuji VS Kotarou_Tennouji_(Rewrite_Moon_Route)

Nope, just telling how he gets past his moon based immortality, still need to look at their profiles some more to get a full scope of heir abilities.

From what I've seen in other match's and because his immortality negeting curse comes from a 1-A, it seems to work up to True-Godly as long as Ren decapitates them, so his immortality and Regenerationn is a non-factor here because it's in character for Ren to go for the neck first.

Ren in character actives EFO the instant the battle starts then goes for the neck to kill them with decapitation curse. So the way I see it Ren activates EFO, gets an immense speed amp, and then decapitates Kotarou before he can even think of rewriting his speed to keep up, and because Ren kills him before he can even act the knowledge he gains from round two doesn't matter. Unless theirs some info about Kotarou I missed that will prevent this then I think Ren wins both rounds.

Not exactly kotarou return from erasure of existence and at least destroy the moon or all the kotarou of the multi verse and also equals the speed and kotarou can use words of power which would overload the mind of ren exectuando the 1A that are not used here and ren and his curse would not work to where it was created but if kotarou knows about ren's powers he could start with words of power or Survival of the Fittest

But i thing ren win first round but koutarou has Nigh-Omniscient. For this factors is don´t FRA or Stomp is balanced and Kotarou in second round use rewrite for survive curse is a possibility and the inmortality of kotarou in case for him death the moon replicate him body and other knows for him has in other lifes

Just asking but I get the vive that you're using translators, are you using one?

While having mid-godly regen and immortality type 8 is impresive for a tier 8 this is not a factor because of the curse. It's a 1-A conceptual curse that negs regen and immortality, wich he has in all his keys.

The base speed is equal but the speed amps are accepted, in this case Ren amps his own speed to a maximum of what? 300, 3000? It doesn't matter, Ren is going to blitz by the end of the day.

Before you edited your post you mentioned some mind shenanigans, that won't work for the sole reason of him fighting against Reinhard (LLT MIND HAX).

I know jack shit about Kotarou so it would be good if you could explain what he does in character and how his powers work.

For your question yes i use traslante in this coment for i´m speak english more and less and words of power is no mind hax this function is overcharge mind for the target but don´t has effect in Nigh omniscent ignore the durability for the target and incapacity or kill and kotarou have inmortality type 9 and resurrection in case for him kill include existence and conceptual the moon revive him in other case for Ren use EFO kotarou use rewrite in him body but i don´t have the last work in this VS.

Survival of fittest creat the more correct work for the battle capable to affect character with more resistence for this reason kotarou revive at least moon lost all energy

Ohh, what language do you speak? Maybe we speak the same one.

Words of power sounds like mind hax and I doubt it will work, even the autor of the profile isn't sure and just says at the end "it took him to become nigh-omniscent to understand them, so the enemies should have little resistance " In the rewrite section it says that his body, mind, etc. are better every time, maybe he just developed mind hax resistance.

Im saying this one last time, the curse can negate Mid-Godly Regenerationn and Resurrection, if he manages to decapitate Kotarou, well, gg wp. He is not coming back from that.

The only thing he could do to defend himself and attack is survival of the fittest and even then I doubt it will completely work, unless it can neg low-godly.

Overall i vote for Ren: he goes at sanic speeds and decapitates Kotarou.

One vote for ren right I speack spanish the words of powers is no mind hax is unknow words wiht key talk and no koutarou rewrite him mind in one point have in one point he obtained nigh omniscience for survive this rewrite in short time but rewrite function has capability to obtain new powers is a posibility in second round

Espa├▒ol, mmmm.

Independientemente no creo que Kotarou pueda utilizar words of power a tiempo. La capacidad de obtener nuevos poderes en la segunda ronda no se toma en cuenta en este sitio, especialmente si nunca ha demostrado poderes y clamas que puede obtenerlos/utilizarlos.

La única diferencia entre la primera y segunda ronda es el conocimiento sobre las habilidades de Ren lo cuál no parece hacer mucha diferencia.

Al final mantengo mi voto para ambas rondas.

Si alguna vez quieres hablar con otro usuario en espa├▒ol av├¡same y perdamos tiempo en el chat (en este momento no porqué estoy en mi teléfono :p)

Ok es que no es que obtenga directamente mas bien puede hacer cualquier wea con el rewrite como volverse omnsciente completamente pero si hace eso terminaria divagando en el infinito y si sabe lo que viene puede prevenirlo y words of power funciona incluso con una conversación normal tambien tiene warpeo a nivel planetario claro si no es decapitado pero en el segundo round es posible que haga lo mismo que hizo con lucia en su ruta hacerse inmune a los cortes y aurora puede protegerlo tambien

Kotaro can't just "become immune". Ren's relic can instantly destroy souls and has a 1-A curse that negates immortality, Regenerationn and ressurrection.

Ren also uses EFO from the start and blitzes by becoming 1000x faster or so. Even if Kotarou can become omniscient, thats useless if he can't move or do anythinh before being killed.

Nope, being immune is NLF. Also, tier 8 vs tier 7, Ren's attacks would annihilate his durability anyways.

Voting Ren for the reasons from my previous comment

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient. Moon Kotarou contains all the memories, skills, and experience of almost every timeline in the multiverse. As such, he is an incredibly skilled fighter. On top of that, he has Rewritten his mind so many times that he knows almost all the secrets of the universe (the only thing he doesn't fully understand is life's true nature). He only stopped Rewriting his mind once he realized that if he became truly omniscient, he would lose himself and fade into nothingness.

SchroKatze said:
Nope, being immune is NLF. Also, tier 8 vs tier 7, Ren's attacks would annihilate his durability anyways.
Voting Ren for the reasons from my previous comment
Yes my bad don´t immune has resistence like lucia toxin or words of power but in case for kill koutarou inmortality function in ipotetic case is my opinion

Thats useless if Ren just blitzed. And immunity isn't accepted. As I said, Ren's tier is above Kotarou's durability by an absurd gap. "Immunity" would completely fail due to the sheer gap

SchroKatze said:
Thats useless if Ren just blitzed. And immunity isn't accepted.
As I said, Ren's tier is above Kotarou's durability by an absurd gap. "Immunity" would completely fail due to the sheer gap
Yes in case form kill but the curse don´t has effect koutaro revive use rewrite and continue the battle and in second round use words of power in casual talk is a posibility

I have question Koutarou is lack soul character right in this case the gullotine dont affect koutarou body in this level i thing this i correct or no, in case of this correct how affect the battle this factor

ren FRA and even if lack of soul means nothing against a curse from a 1-A

Tony di bugalu said:
Ohh, what language do you speak? Maybe we speak the same one.
Words of power sounds like mind hax and I doubt it will work, even the autor of the profile isn't sure and just says at the end "it took him to become nigh-omniscent to understand them, so the enemies should have little resistance " In the rewrite section it says that his body, mind, etc. are better every time, maybe he just developed mind hax resistance.

Im saying this one last time, the curse can negate Mid-Godly Regenerationn and Resurrection, if he manages to decapitate Kotarou, well, gg wp. He is not coming back from that.

The only thing he could do to defend himself and attack is survival of the fittest and even then I doubt it will completely work, unless it can neg low-godly.

Overall i vote for Ren: he goes at sanic speeds and decapitates Kotarou.
Ren's curse can negetate true godly Regenerationn actually.

Back