• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABoogieYesSir said:
Ren bangs him.
Ren Hadou God is like 50x stronger than The Presence
I don't think "x50" is anywhere near the actual difference between even a god with 1 Taikyoku and the Presence.

But this is a sutompu.

Lucifer is like 3-4x above baseline and Presence is vastly above that so how much is The Presence above baseline 1-A?

A God with 1 Taikyoku exists so far above the Singularity that infinite is to small of a word to describe it, the Singularity is infinite levels of transcendence above baseline 1-A.

With all this Ren has 90 Taikyoku, each level of Taikyoku is above the last conventionally greater than platonic transcendence.

If Ren brings out Shirou then its game over for The Presence in the starting moments. IIRC, a newly emanated Ren erased Five of the Artificial Gods from Reinhard's Army quite easily. Presence doesn't stand a chance.

Question, may I see the scans/post/blog where this "Singularity is infinite levels of transcendence above baseline 1-A" is given???

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3357357

If you have questions, you may ask me in the blog.

There is no scan that directly says it's an hierarchy, that's why I used the word "pseudo-hierarchy" instead - but the function is still similar in tiering them.

Yakou also stated that Singularity has "levels" of depth, with each being higher in quality.

Ravenous4th said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3357357

If you have questions, you may ask me in the blog.

There is no scan that directly says it's an hierarchy, that's why I used the word "pseudo-hierarchy" instead - but the function is still similar in tiering them.

Yakou also stated that Singularity has "levels" of depth, with each being higher in quality.
Does the throne have tiering like is it beyomd dimensionality? Cuz some told me that its just a tool for hadou gods cuz they are basically painting machine blah bla

The throne is beyond dimensional.

You might want to come to my wall to ask stuffs instead of stealth bumping the thread.

PsychoWarper said:
I mean I feel like it should but either way this isnt a good match.
Agreed, I've seen 3 Masadaverse v DC matches over the course of 30 mins and I already think it should be banned

If we are to consider the Masadaverse cosmology vs DC verse, then Ren does hold a greater power advantage.

Ren gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back