• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Fuji vs. Battler Ushiromiya 3 matches

When it cuts any person neck, It can bypass any type of immortality type 1-10 and Regenerationn up to mid godly to true godly Regenerationn. It can also effect non corporal beings.

Hajun is simply just broken. Immesurable taiji that will forever rise to kick his opponents ass is the norm. Taiji difference of 1 instantly destroys the lower one without trying afaik so if its not equal then yeah...

>Hajun DID crush ren like a bug and the other 3 gods stomping them all. Only because hajun didn't notice ren's existence ren survived...

Personally I would put her as stronger but I Don't know enough about how the masauraa verse works so Don't want to risk understating ren

I am fairly sure untapped potential beatrice supasses the realm of witch's and is certainly beyond the comprehension of bernkastel

Well in Masadaverse, Taikyou is the source of everything, including the concepts of dimensional space of any magnitude, from beyond it. God Ren has 90 Taikyou= 9x above baseline 1-A

Well Hajun (With Tumor) has Immeasurable Taikyou values and it stills constantly rising. But anyway, I Beatrice Untapped Potential stomps God Ren since she's approaching Featherine Augustus Aurora's power= A Tier 0 power.

That is just based off what I have read and what I have seen on the revision the ad so could be mistaken. But if not a variation of this without unlimited potential Beatrice could be fun.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Well in Masadaverse, Taikyou is the source of everything, including the concepts of dimensional space of any magnitude, from beyond it. God Ren has 90 Taikyou= 9x above baseline 1-A
No

Difference of just a single taikyoku is enough to transcend the lower God ( like one has Taiji value of 1 and the other 2)

I thought 1-A Umineko characters were already established as superior to Shinza's 1-A's

So, apperently no one wants to adress the elephant in the room?

Because going by this thread

> Is Ren apperently infinitly above Baseline (witch puts him above punny Hajun, whos just immeasurable, that twat)

> Is hax relevant in a 1A match

> Is Beatrice, being beyond the entire Hierachy, only compareable to Ren

Doubt

@First Witch I think you don't understand the concept of Taikyoku values at all. Ren is 90 times Infinitely above Baseline, Hajun is Immeasurably times infinitely above baseline and his power is constantly rising. That all said, from what I heard about Umineko, 1-A Beatrice should still be stronger than the 1-A Masada characters.

ABoogieYesSir said:
1-A Ren is infinitely above baseline of 1-A
And you probably didnt read anything i wrote, but my comment was a smartass comment towards glaringly wrong informations in this thread, thank you very mucj

To be honest, I don't have any problem.woth Masadaverse. Lot of times it's fans are not objective on the debate matters. Bern, Lambda and Beatrice could defeat Ren.

Back