• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battler H1-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
simple really.
Beatrice is given "Potentially H1-B with endless magic." Every user of endless magic should receive the same as a result.
potentially High Hyperverse level with Endless Magic (Endless Magic is said to have control over an individual's journey through the infinite layers of the sea of fragments, being potentially capable of granting infinite evolution through all of its endeavors to a lower-order being when paired with Maria's Magic of Origins)
Affected characters:
EVA-Beatrice, Ange, Endless Sorcerer BATTLER, Virgilia
Agree: KingTempest
Neutral Planck69.

Last edited:
GRAAAAAHHHHHHH
‼️
‼️
‼️

Link profiles cause I have no idea who tf these characters are and this is a scarily horrifying formatted thread.

What makes "endless sorcerers" Possibly High 1-B?

Link profiles cause I have no idea who tf these characters are and this is a scarily horrifying formatted thread.

What makes "endless sorcerers" Possibly High 1-B?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Beatrice_(Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni)
potentially High Hyperverse level with Endless Magic (Endless Magic is said to have control over an individual's journey through the infinite layers of the sea of fragments, being potentially capable of granting infinite evolution through all of its endeavors to a lower-order being when paired with Maria's Magic of Origins)

What a well written and thoroughly sourced CRT...
character a can use ability to reach this level.
character b can also use this ability, so they can also reach this level.

its toddler level logic, it's a complete waste to explain it any further

But there is something I want to address. We need to reconsider the old reason for rejection.
From what i gather, it was removed for "being too messy", though that's not an important reason to remove an important stat. And ascension in umineko quite literally translates to tiering so..
that change was applied sloppily.

Stop. There's a rework for the tiering system and it will affect Umineko too, so this thread is pointless for now.
thats not getting passed for at least 3 months. DT and Ultima's reality marble " Unlimited stonewalling" is too strong. any value changes can be discussed then

And? Are you in a hurry with Umineko crts or something?

I rather wait instead of doing the same thread multiple times.
you wouldnt need to do the same thread multiple times, only one thread to update all the old tiering into the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back