• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Amamiya Vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed unequal and it's a speed-blitz stomp in Goku's favor.

Speed equal and it's a hax-stomp in Ren's favor.

GG thread.

I can't remember if we have numbers for Persona's MFTL+ speed, so assuming it's baseline, Goku attacks billions of times before Ren even blinks. And the chances of Ren conveniently starting with a Persona that repels Physical is too improbable to consider valid.

Is that so? All his previous matches are incorrect then. Because everything were decided by the supporters.

Right, the most notable one was his starting persona and opening move. I always thought it was weird that game character has the privilege of precog that can bypass acausal type 5 (As if they know and choose everything that counter the enemy), but whatever...

All of Joker's wins seem to still hold up, though I skipped reading through his match with Sonic because damn if I'm reading through that behemoth again.

Anyway, Joker opens with either guns or basic offensive spells to gauge his opponent, but in the time it takes for him to pull out his gun, Goku would've killed him a thousand times over. Yeah, speed needs to be equalized.

Again it depends on the starting persona because he can outright reflect or null physical. I don't think speed has anything to do with his passive. Even on the game description his affinity is stated to be passive.

Good question.

Dunno if he can take more than what has been shown, but his passive can never be broken by anything that doesn't bypass it.

Eganergo said:
Good question.
Dunno if he can take more than what has been shown, but his passive can never be broken by anything that doesn't bypass it.
Well, if any Persona supporters can answer this question...

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Uniasha said:
okay did ren fought anyone 500+ quadrillion times the speed of light before?
Goku isn't 500 quadrillion the speed of light
he could technically is already trillions of times in base form when we flew from heaven to hell along with pikkon back in DBZ buu saga

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Uniasha said:
okay did ren fought anyone 500+ quadrillion times the speed of light before?
Goku isn't 500 quadrillion the speed of light
Depends

SSJG Goku scales to 3/4 Whis speed from Beerus and he's had massive amps in power and speed since then.

Goku doenscales from the 3/4th feat as Beerus was holding back when he fought him.

He currently does scale to Beerus being 3/4 Whis, but he's not above it

Rtxthegamer said:
if not then he scale to whis who flew from beerus' planet to earth in 10 seconds during the time goku fought arale which at least put him a few quadrillion or trillions of times the speed of light

Passive null/absorb/repel basically creates an invisible barrier around him. The problem is whether it can hold a power higher than his scaling chain or not. Though the barrier itself never been shown to be broken or even damaged, even by power greater than him before.

But yeah, speed can be equalized and Joker stomps via thinking anything.

BoG Goku's MFTL Key: Massively FTL+ (Fought with a suppressed Beerus, who should be moving at least as fast as his casual flight speed)

Beerus' casual MFTL+ Key Massively FTL+ (Flew to a planet at 3/4th the speed of Whis)

Whis' feat Massively FTL+ (498 quadrillion times)

On top of this you have to factor in that Base Dyspo was giving Hit trouble who was comparable to SSJBKK Goku from the Champa Arc. Dyspo amped his speed THOUSANDS of times over with Super Speed. MUI Goku and Jiren are obviously faster than FP Dyspo.

so yeah Goku could stand on Ren's head, pull down his pants and drop a turd on his head, wipe himself and then effective blitz before Ren had time to blink XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back