• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ElixirBlue said:
Note, Megaman was going to kill Sonic, Pasifist or no. Megaman reason Sonic is a bad robot and the best way to "fix" Sonic was to "destroy" him. The Fates can't have that.
But it wasn't fate that caused it. Mega Man, in character, doesn't like fighting around areas where people and his loved ones was going to get hurt. Hence why all of his fights were "take ot outside" scenarios. Now Sonic's fate hax could've been used later if they've kept fighting, but it didn't happen there. Sonic's fate hax doesn't work in every scenario he's in.
I'm just saying. Dr. Light just happened to created a warp ring in the middle of the city so very quickly. And no, it wasn't near the bank, as no destruction was shown from Megaman's fight with the Robotized Masters. Dr. Light was only trying to see if he could and he so happen to spawn it in a populated area.

Since when did Dr. Light and warp rings came into this?

Sonic doesn't even use his Matter Manip in character. He used it all of Twice to break down some ropes and vibrate a switch when he was shrunk.

It was just said incap works w/o fatehax interfering

So Sonic gets shot in the knees, tied up, put to sleep, gg.

FateHax. In the context of the fight, Sonic would had lost to Eggman if he destroyed Megaman in Green Hill Zone.

Look, there was so many things working in Sonic's favor in the Worlds Collide crossover, I'd sound like a lunatic if I painstaking went over each thing that worked in Sonic's favor.

Why would Joker incap instead of going for the kill? There isn't really anything suggesting that he knows how Sonic's fate hax works and the one time he uses Sinful Shell, it's to kill Yaldabaoth.

>Joker uses sinful shell

>Sonic lives

>Sonic tries to kill Joker

>Does nothing

>Repeat until Joker realizes that he probably can't kill Sonic

>Puts him to sleep/ties him up

>Sonic's power rings can boost his stats to the point where they will harm Joker.

>Sonic can easily gain the advantage with these rings to harm Joker while he's trying to figure out why he can't kill Sonic.

>The power rings can grant him powerful buffs in RW which can affect higher teir beings in Sonic.

Changing back to Sonic.

Well, that clears things up for me. I'll switch over to Joker, because Sonic's most important hax is now patched up by Joker inflicting the sleep ailment and Joker resists basically everything else he does.

-Physical attacks get nulled, reflected, and absorbed. We've said this a million times.

-Tier doesn't matter with RW, Joker highly resists RW anyways.

And also, Joker uses Dormina fairly often so that should work enough.

Oblivion Lightning said:
>Sonic's power rings can boost his stats to the point where they will harm Joker.

>Sonic can easily gain the advantage with these rings to harm Joker while he's trying to figure out why he can't kill Sonic.

>The power rings can grant him powerful buffs in RW which can affect higher teir beings in Sonic.

Changing back to Sonic.
Joker is very far into Low 2-C. Getting a power ring amp while Sonic is only a bit above Baseline isn't going to be much. It would be like NG+ Ren vs Shido from the anime.

Sonic doesn't gain RW from power rings. We've only seen wish granting and that was with Rosie/Amy on a specific ring.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
-Physical attacks get nulled, reflected, and absorbed. We've said this a million times.

-Tier doesn't matter with RW, Joker highly resists RW anyways.

And also, Joker uses Dormina fairly often so that should work enough.
-The power rings grant amps that can affect Ugly Nagus who is 2-A

-Isn't Dormina a profectile

-Sonic wins in my opinion due to 2-A power ring amps.

The rings however aren't really Sonic's go to item.However in this scenario where Joker and Sonic have limited ways to fight each other I would give it to Sonic using said rings.

Oblivion Lightning said:
The rings however aren't really Sonic's go to item.However in this scenario where Joker and Sonic have limited ways to fight each other I would give it to Sonic using said rings.
Didn't Sonic collected a billion rings? Does that mean Sonic can hold a GOOD number of rings on his person?

ElixirBlue said:
FateHax. In the context of the fight, Sonic would had lost to Eggman if he destroyed Megaman in Green Hill Zone.
Look, there was so many things working in Sonic's favor in the Worlds Collide crossover, I'd sound like a lunatic if I painstaking went over each thing that worked in Sonic's favor.
Not That many due to his fate. Just that he's really good

No it's not.

The only reason why it's based on chance is because it's resisted by literally everyone in-verse, which is represented by chance ala a D&D save.

If people don't resist then it works 100% of the time.

Yeah, uh, I'm not seeing impressive enough feats out of this much-lauded 'lol fatehax' to say that Sonic will 'always win' a fight in which his opponent is invulnerable to all of his methods of attack, has higher AP, and methods of winning the fight that he doesn't have meaningful resistance to. ...meanwhile, I've yet to see an actually consistent Win Condition for Sonic other than a Fate Hax that, y'know, stuff he resists and that is out of character for Sonic to go for anyways. (And, no, Personas are aspects of himself, saying Satanael is outside help is essentially identical to saying that Jotaro wouldn't be allowed Star Platinum.)

Unless someone demonstrates the contrary more clearly than anything has up to now, I'll chip in a vote for Joker here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back