• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing some 4-A reasoning

Yo.

I don't have much to say here, so I'll just get to the points. Let's go.

1. Dark Nebula's black hole eruptio

One of the 4-A reasonings on Kirby's profile is: "Defeated Dark Nebula, whose mere awakening seemed to destroy the black hole the two were fighting near." This is also a reason for the 4-A tier on Dark Nebula's page.
Awfulchart
As you can see, the picture on the right shows that Dark Nebula could just be using Spatial Manipulation in the surrounding area, rather than completely on the black hole in the background. Assuming the black hole's entirety was affected is extremely assumptious, especially since the entire "feat" is liklely just a visual effect.

Also, Dark Matter is listed as one of the "Dark Matter Invaders" and is a member of the species, and also of course bears the "Dark" title. And another Dark Matter Invader has this ability as well: Zero.

2. Drawcia's Spectacle Space

Another 4-A reasoning on Kirby's profile is: "With help from the player, he defeated Drawcia, who warped massive portions of space in Kirby's galaxy into paint." This is also a reason for the 4-A tier on Drawcia's page.

I know that Drawcia is stated to have transformed "the world," but because of how ambiguous this is and because of the questionable shapes and distances of the "celestial bodies," I think this should be investigated.

3. My Vision

For Kirby's profile:

• Dark Nebula's feat removed from both the AP and Durability sections
For Dark Nebula's profile

• Remove his feat from the AP and Durability sections
  • Add Spatial Manipulation to his abilities

As for Drawcia, just have her feat investigated further.

Edit: missed a word, didn't change any meanings

I'd also like to know why "the thing destroyed by Dark Nebula being all the celestial objects outshining a galaxy" was dropped.

By the way, are we sure Dark nebula didnt just nuke not a black hole but instead every celestial item there was around? See the fight, the sound effects and the flashing.

Also i dont see a black hole un the Gameplay, only appeared at the map.

I think I know the support of that position now.

- There aren't really stars outshining that galaxy; it's perfectly seen in the map and from stages 2 & 3.

- While the black hole doesn't appear in the background of stage 4, neither does outer space like in those of the previous stages, so it must be the inside of the black hole.

I don't mean I side with that position, but this may be its support.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah, I side with you for Dark Nebula. Drawcia's feat is perfectly fine as it is though.
Im feeling weird on Dark nebula's, i have stuff i forgotten because DN is super inconsistent like, WTF, doesnt make sense whatever happens un the last "world".

Drawcia is inconsistent in the good way, statements about her feat make her weaker than what we do see.

• First we have that everything that is part of her World of Painting used to be real, that much is solid and legit.
  • Then we have statements saying that what she turned into painting was Dream Land or the world, there are a lot of this statements.
  • Then we have the very first level showing the sun being turned into paint, later in other level the moon and lastly numerous stars in a level that takes place in space.
  • For even more context, we have her motivation being that she was "jealous of the those living in the real world", which rings some bells.
So yeah, other than this if the dots in space where just that, she would have had to put them there. Which she could have done, but nothing implies that and doesn't make sense in context. Like, you are almost in the last level, you see that she turned space into painting too, but then you decide to believe that the stars in the rest of space aren't stars but dots? When everything prior to this used to be real? Which would mean that her powers randomly stopped on space? This speaks for itself.

As for Dark Nebula, yeah it was a visual effect. They didn't let me downgrade that before but I can at least agree with removing it now.

We can Dededelet Dark Nebula's, its chaotic inconsistent.

Dark Nebula is Also one of our worst final bosses you know.

While were here i wanted to ask about Drawcia's feat i know some consider it hax and not scablable to AP ( since they think turning something to paint is unquantifiable.) i'd just like to hear the arguments for it being AP if that's okay.

Js250476 said:
While were here i wanted to ask about Drawcia's feat i know some consider it hax and not scablable to AP ( since they think turning something to paint is unquantifiable.) i'd just like to hear the arguments for it being AP if that's okay.
She turns everything into paint via magic, erases intelestellar parts of that and her defeat turns everything back to normal. Kirby endures her magic in his fight with her, as well as the erasing wave she was using in Spectacular Space.

Dark Nebula thing was, again, just a visual effect. He should not have Spatial Manipulation. Other than that I'm applying the changes.

Js250476 said:
? don't see how that is related.
"Currently, Master Hand can be defeated by fighters in "World of Light", too; so, even if simple-in-story Classic Modes weren't canon before, they are now."

- MH can be defeated by SSB fighters in all the SSB games he appears in, so...

"This means…

Tier // Name // Origin // Gender // Classification // Powers and abilities // Magic or reality warping // Speed // Durability // Lifting strength // Striking strength // Stamina // Range // Weaknesses // Notable Attacks/Techniques
"

- Supernatural power =/= Physical power

Magic or reality warping requires first skill, second mental strength, and last, mental stamina, but not physical strength or durability.

I said something similar in that other thread, and Master Hand is a clear example.

Somelatinguy said:
Magic or reality warping requires first skill, second mental strength, and last, mental stamina, but not physical strength or durability.
I said something similar in that other thread, and Master Hand is a clear example.
That is still AP, Also you should scale anyways if you have that attack potency, Durability scales to AP.

Striking Strength is enough to find "Attack Potency"; Supernatural Power should occupy the latter's place.

Next, this is a direct Kirby example: Magolor's shield magic needs Super Abilities to be surpassed and his repulsion magic can struggle against the Super Ability named Ultra Sword, but physically he's hurt by regular Copy Abilities or Star Bullets.

Back