• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of Wisps from Classic Sonic's standard equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be a very simple CRT, but Classic Sonic shouldn't have Wisps as being standard equipment, he was only able to use them in Generations and Runners, one was because of Time Travel letting him go to Planet Wisp and in the other he doesn't even show up in the main story, therefore he shouldn't have it as standard because he hasn't even met his own version of the little aliens in his world, they should be optional equipment

I can agree with this

Of course, the Wisps would be moved to Optional Equipment

Wouldnt this apply to all the characters in the verse? Last i checked not even Sonic carries Wisps around in his pocket everywhere he goes

I mean that's just how wisps work in every game they're in.
What I mean is that i thought that Sonic and co had to find Wisps in levels to be able to use their powers, not that it was something they had on-hand at all times like the Rookie's wispon

I dont know either lol thats why i was confused, if that the case that they dont have Wisps on-hand at all times then wisps should mostlikely be moved to optional equipment for the whole verse, but i might be wrong so feel free to correct me

Reminder this thread is about Classic Sonic’s Wisps being removed from standard to optional.

As Classic Sonic didn’t appear in the plot of Sonic Runners.

They’re able to carry Wisps on-hand via Wisp Capsules.

Anyway, this seems pretty straightforward, so I agree.

Sonic can carry Wisps in his equipment in both Lost World and Runners, the same applies to Tails and Knuckles

Anyways, if this has enough agreement, I would like permission to edit that out from Classic's page

Well they used them as weapons in forces so kinda yeah
I mean yea but sonic didn't. nor any of the main cast besides the rookie and the army

only the rookie had the wispons and stuff. while sonic was just using his speed and attacks of his own.

Being a platformer like Mario, Sonic doesn't start his all stories with the Wisp, but can carry them when the game allows them, which they have in Sonic Runners.

It is consistent, in every single game after Colors Sonic has used Wisps or has them in his equipment, Forces included btw, the white Wisps exist, people shouldn't make arguments based on information they clearly lack

It is consistent, in every single game after Colors Sonic has used Wisps or has them in his equipment, Forces included btw, the white Wisps exist, people shouldn't make arguments based on information they clearly lack
can i see a scan of sonic using a wisp in forces?

That wasn't the point, don't move the goalpost, you argued he never used Wisps in Forces

Anyways Sonic has them has his equipment in three games after Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back