• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remilia Scarlet vs Alucard (Hellsing)

A match between vampires. Which one of these broken vamps takes the cake and why?

Conditions:

Scenario 1

+ Both are at full power

+ Speed is Equalized

+ No Schrodinger Alucard

+ No Fate/Causality control for Remilia

Scenario 2

+ Schrodinger Alucard

+ Remilia can tamper with Fate/Causality

+ Remilia at her prime Speed (if that helps by any chance...)

Remilia
Alucard-0

For Scenario 1... Remi still has superior AP, durbility, and AOE with danmaku and even some spells so she can clean through the soul count with ease. Shes fated to win.

For Scenario 2... Remi speedblitz... but I doubt she can put him down for good. At the same time, I don't see Alucard putting her down permently either thanks so leaning on a draw.

scenario 1: Remilia can fly, that alone is already a gigantic advantage. And has to high regen and dura to be endangered by anything alucard can produce.

scenario 2: Alucar can still do not inflict any harm upon remilia. And even if you go by the highest somehow realistic guess on what post schrödinger alucard can do (because he still has 0 feats) he has nothing on causality manipulation. Since per thread assumptions its specified that remilias fate manipulation is to be interpreted that way she easily stomps this as well.

Lets also remember how the last user of schrödingers ability was killed.

Without speed advantage Alucard can't accumulate damage over time to deal with Remilia's durability (add here nice Regenerationn and it become even worse). And probability manipulation with Remilia's AP is enough to deal with both versions of Alucard.

Scenario 2 is kinda 50/50 though, depend if Remilia could recognize that someone is twisting and screwing probability in the face.

Otherwise though, Remi win 1.

Scenario 1, Remillia stomps hard.

Scenario 2, idk if Remillia can kills a Schrodinger Alucard with Fate Manipulation... Maybe a tie?

R1: Due to attack potency and durability Remi win for sure but i dont think that a hard stomp thou.

R2: He stated that he can be anywhere and nowhere, I dont think that Fate/Causality has any affect to his power, and if he continue to aware himself then Remi cant kill Alucard. But on the other hand, Alu just not have enough damage to put down Remi. So R2 is tie.

Maybe there should be a condition of battlefield, cause I think if Alu can trick Remi to get expose to sunlight then she can be put down, and she may get overconfident. LMAO

And btw, the last user of Schrödinger power was suicided to make Alucard caught up with that power so he would disappear forever due to his not knowing himself in 3 million soul he contain, not was killed.

Not really want to get into discussion about schrödingers powers given that they are basically featless and badly explained, but about the sunlight thing:

Remilia can fly with her speed around the whole earth in less than a second (and less than half of that to get to the dark side) and has a spell that blocks out sunlight over large areas permanently, so the chances on getting her into the sunlight for a amount of time that will do relevant chances are practically 0 (especially considering that she is aware of that weakness and one can not exactly make it instantly day).

Oh, my bad for not consider her speed to stay away from the light, and idk she aware of that weakness.

R2 is a tie for sure

I'm surprised that people are responding to this post. Anyway, the current tally is:

Scenario 1:

Remilia - 6

Alucard - 0

Scenario 2:

Remilia - 2

Alucard - 0

With 2 Inconclusives

Gotta go with the touho. Alucard can't deal with her in scenario 1 and in scenario 2 fate manipulation trumps. Unless you have some form of hax resistance or can physically blitz and one shot, you can't win against things like reality warping.

I'm surprised that people are responding to this post. Anyway, the current tally is:

Scenario 1:

Remilia - 7

Alucard - 0

Scenario 2:

Remilia - 3

Alucard - 0

With 2 Inconclusives --- Remilia has 7 votes, may this be added to their profiles?

Actually I'm pretty sure there is a thread somewhere where you can ask for results to be added, or you can post on a staff memebrs wall and ask them to look at it.

Back