• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard Vs Delilah Copperspoon

Arcker123

He/Him
  • @Deceived3596 Idea
  • Speed =
  • Pre Schrodinger Key
  • Dishonored 2 Key
  • Start at 50 meters
  • Can Change Keys to make this fair

Alucard: Delilah: Incon:

Band of the Hawk | Hellsing alucard, Hellsing ultimate anime, Alucard
c0a90675f32848825b1d8495acacfe20.jpg

Both have good immortalities but both can incap each other

Alucard can incap through mind manip or absorption

Delilah can incap through paralysis or petrification

I'd say pause on base Alucard matches since his regeneration is getting upgraded to High to Low-Godly with his soul regeneration.

I'd say pause on base Alucard matches since his regeneration is getting upgraded to High to Low-Godly with his soul regeneration.
Hmmmm

I don't think that changes this match that much because Delilah's incap options would still be viable

Does she have an answer to passive fear hax? Also not sure how effective her incap options are gonna be since Alucard can use his familiars as a proxy, basically a step up from Substitution jutsu.

Bump.

What can she do against passive fear hax? Or layered mind hax? Or his absorption which would assimilate her entire existence into him, thus bypassing her Type 8. Also the Jackal can negate her Mid regeneration via mercury tipped rounds.

Absorbtion.
That...wouldnt really do anything, Dishonored 2 Delilah is fused with the Void itself, Al would need Low 2-C to 2-B absorption to be able to do that
What can she do against passive fear hax? Or layered mind hax? Or his absorption which would assimilate her entire existence into him, thus bypassing her Type 8. Also the Jackal can negate her Mid regeneration via mercury tipped rounds.
Timestop, Paraysis inducement, petrification, Low 2-C to 2-B mind hax resistance, precog and TK hard counter guns

That...wouldnt really do anything, Dishonored 2 Delilah is fused with the Void itself, Al would need Low 2-C to 2-B absorption to be able to do that
Well for starters I'm not sure why Dishonored 2 Deli is being used if she has tier 2 shit lol. Also it says only her soul is one with the Outsider, not sure how that's stopping her other aspects from getting assimilated.
Timestop, Paraysis inducement, petrification, Low 2-C to 2-B mind hax resistance, precog and TK hard counter guns
I'm gonna call cap on her mind hax resistance being 2-B since the person who she gets her resistance from according to her profile doesn't have 2-B mind hax.

Time-Stop is useless but not gonna help when it comes to actually killing Alucard permanently. Paralysis and Petri hax are countered by Alucard being able to cast proxies in his place, Alucard is more than used to fighting Vampires with Precognition and Alucard has his own TK as well and his is much more potent (Class 5 vs Class 100.)

I'm gonna call cap on her mind hax resistance being 2-B since the person who she gets her resistance from according to her profile doesn't have 2-B mind hax.
He...does though?
Time-Stop is useless but not gonna help when it comes to actually killing Alucard permanently.
How so?
Paralysis and Petri hax are countered by Alucard being able to cast proxies in his place
Which she can then paralyze or petri, or just deconstruct or transmute
Alucard is more than used to fighting Vampires with Precognition
Who in Hellsing has precog that lets them see years into the future?
Alucard has his own TK as well and his is much more potent (Class 5 vs Class 100.)
She wouldnt be using it on him, just on his bullets

He...does though
According to Emily's profile she doesn't.

Unaffected by Corvo's Time Slow/Stop and Possession as well as Emily's Mesmerize. Her body is also unaffected by Shadow Kill)

Going to her profile there isn't any 2-B mind-hax that's noted nor implied. But I assume the profile is outdated? Since even the precognition that you mentioned doesn't say that she can see years into the future.
Which she can then paralyze or petri, or just deconstruct or transmute
Which wouldn't effect Alucard due to them being proxies.

According to Emily's profile she doesn't.

Unaffected by Corvo's Time Slow/Stop and Possession as well as Emily's Mesmerize. Her body is also unaffected by Shadow Kill)

Going to her profile there isn't any 2-B mind-hax that's noted nor implied. But I assume the profile is outdated? Since even the precognition that you mentioned doesn't say that she can see years into the future.
Very much so yes
Which wouldn't effect Alucard due to them being proxies.
What stops her from just continuing to do so to the proxies?

What stops her from just continuing to do so to the proxies?
She'd need to somehow enter Alucard's hammer-space where they're kept, she'd need to know what's happening and she'd need large scale soul and mind destruction, and via her profile she can't destroy minds or souls.

Seems like her only real win-con is via BFR tbh.

Back