• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is Seals Lifted Kenshiro (6-B) vs White Wings Accelerator

Speed is Equalized

Victory via Death, KO, Incap, etc.

Fight takes place in a ruined city.

Who wins and why?

Kenshiro: 0

Accelerator: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I wouldn't say so.

That being said, it's more likely that Accelerator rips Ken apart from a distance before Ken figures out exactly what to do to circumvent his powers.

Promestein said:
I wouldn't say so.

That being said, it's more likely that Accelerator rips Ken apart from a distance before Ken figures out exactly what to do to circumvent his powers.
I agree, just needed to be sure.

The strongest High 6C FRA (w ES)

I've been on the Kenshiro hype train recently, but I know when I'm beat. Soryu Tenra would be the perfect solution to Accel's passive vector shield, but the thing is, Kenshiro himself has never used the technique. He only gets it from scaling to his uncle, so the likelihood of Kenshiro using it is unknown. Muso Tensei and precog could help him stay alive, and it does activate rather quickly (it can even activate automatically without the user consciously thinking about it), but I see Accel coming out on top 7/10.

Yeah, he is more willing to use ST more quickly, and will abuse his Mind Control techniques, but I think its fine how it is now.

That's with the vectors however, so IDK if they'll help with Soryu Tenra.

Still, don't think Kazumi has a good enough chance to beat Accel either.

is profile specifically states that he likely learned how to use Soryu Tenra. Meaning he never actually used it himself. Meaning it's not in character for him to use it.

But he likely can use it, as both Ken's are the successor to Hokuto Shinken, and have recieved the same training. Soryu Tenra was specifically described to be taught to the sole successor of the art, aka Kenshiro.

I'm pretty sure he would use it if he's out of options, but he likely dies before he gets to that point.

My point is that seems to be his only way to get past Vector Manipulation. And due to not using it in character, he gets destroyed before he even thinks of resorting to it.

Promestein said:
^basically this.

All of accel's matches nowadays devolves into if the enemy can prevent himself from being torn to shreds the first time.

Voting accel.

How to beat Accel

1. Start with an attack

2. Make sure Said attack can bypass his shields

3. Use it faster then Accel can kill you.

Can't answer all three? You lose.

Gargoyle One said:
How to beat Accel
1. Start with an attack

2. Make sure Said attack can bypass his shields

3. Use it faster then Accel can kill you.
I feel like you dont really understand how accels "Shield" even works.

Take note its a "Shield" in name only.

Your making it sound complicated.Bypassing his shield is easier than how you put it out to be lol

TeenAngel101 said:
The shield is only 2 x FTL. If you're faster than it, then it's useless.
Wont really matter anyway.

Most fights nowadays have speed equal in it.

His Reflection Field is only there for passive redirection.

with speed equal he can manually redirect attacks 2x faster than light since its in his notice.

Pitting accel on an enemy with said speed without speed equal is a speed blitz thus a stomp.

Your making it sound complicated.Bypassing his shield is easier than how you put it out to be lol

I do, And I'd like to see you refute it.

Don't lead with an attack fast enough to bypass his shields? You die.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
If a planet level attack hit his shield, could it withstand it?
Again.that's not how his "Shield' Works at all

Anything that enters the range of his fullbody AIM diffusion field gets its vectors changed and redirected elsewhere.Its not physically Tangible

having a "Planet Level Attack" wont matter since it can still have its vectors changed

unless having higher AP means being able to resist having its vector values changed,i dont see how AP means anything to accel.

Speed is the primary factor.not Destructive Capacity

Gargoyle One said:

I do, And I'd like to see you refute it.
Don't lead with an attack fast enough to bypass his shields? You die.

In a post you just said

>No, the shields have only High 6A Durability

>Durability

So i really question if you do understand Gargoyle

Back