• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch! Goku vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheoth said:
Ki is composed of ones mind, body, and spirit. Simply utilizing ki and turning it into physical energy doesn't in anyway mean that Goku can resist his atoms being directly targeted and erased, let alone his mind or soul.
Actually it does, Goku' soul and mind are so powerful it provides enough energy to amp is punches so that he can match an opponent's punches that would make short work of the universe; with said punches.

His mind and soul are too powerful for Judas Priest to be effective on that level without any sort of proof. There needs to be, at least, some indication that the attack can handle foes, a googleplex of magnitudes outside of his power range. Again, things like this need to be applied within bounds of reason. To think that Judas Preiest can harm Goku is an unreasonable assumption.

What sort of logic are we using here? Does anyone here think Captain Ginyu can steal anyone's body or that no one can kill the Eternal Dragon? If we continue down this road, then the Ginyu force is in the top 5 most powerful groups in fiction.

Batsuichimonji said:
Sheoth said:
Ki is composed of ones mind, body, and spirit. Simply utilizing ki and turning it into physical energy doesn't in anyway mean that Goku can resist his atoms being directly targeted and erased, let alone his mind or soul.
Actually it does, Goku' soul and mind are so powerful it provides enough energy to amp is punches so that he can match an opponent's punches that would make short work of the universe; with said punches.
His mind and soul are too powerful for Judas Priest to be effective on that level without any sort of proof. There needs to be, at least, some indication that the attack can handle foes, a googleplex of magnitudes outside of his power range. Again, things like this need to be applied within bounds of reason. To think that Judas Preiest can harm Goku is an unreasonable assumption.

What sort of logic are we using here? Does anyone here think Captain Ginyu can steal anyone's body or that no one can kill the Eternal Dragon? If we continue down this road, then the Ginyu force is in the top 5 most powerful groups in fiction.
You are confusing Hax and Attack Potency. Ginyu's body switch is an example of a hax technique because it doesn't focus on destruction and can be used successfully on people much stronger than him. Judas Priest is the same way: It has enough force to destroy a galaxy, but its true power lies in the fact that it can erase someones body, mind, and soul at an atomic level.

Goku and Dragonball characters in general don't have much resistance to attacks that aren't outright physical in nature (in other words, attacks that bypass durability). Yes, they utilize Ki from their body, mind, and spirit, but it is used only to enhance their physical prowess.

The one needing proof here would be you. If you want to prove something that isn't mostly conjecture/speculation, then give me an example of Goku surviving an attack that atomizes an opponent completely, or him survivng his soul being erased.

Also, King Piccolo killed the Eternal Dragon with brute force alone in Dragon Ball, so?

Sheoth said:
You are confusing Hax and Attack Potency. Ginyu's body switch is an example of a hax technique because it doesn't focus on destruction and can be used successfully on people much stronger than him. Judas Priest is the same way: It has enough force to destroy a galaxy, but its true power lies in the fact that it can erase someones body, mind, and soul at an atomic level.

Goku and Dragonball characters in general don't have much resistance to attacks that aren't outright physical in nature (in other words, attacks that bypass durability). Yes, they utilize Ki from their body, mind, and spirit, but it is used only to enhance their physical prowess.

The one needing proof here would be you. If you want to prove something that isn't mostly conjecture/speculation, then give me an example of Goku surviving an attack that atomizes an opponent completely, or him survivng his soul being erased.

I think we have a misunderstanding as I know what Hax and Attack Potency are. But you have adressed my concern for the most part.

I came into this having learned that logical extremes are fallacious until tested. Hence my stressing of the bounds of reason. In essence, I believe in Hax Potency in this case.

I don't believe in extrapolating hax to the extremes, without proof. But obviously that is not the case here and that is truly something I fundamentally can't agree with. There would need to be evidence that Captain Ginyu's hax is powerful enough for him to switch bodies with somone like Kami Tenchi. I need something to assume Change Bodies worked that well. Same thing here, Goku's soul is so powerful that it has the power to destroy the universe and his atomic forces can be so extreme that he can resist forces that would destroy the universe. I need some sort of evidence that Dark's hax would work on that scale.

Promestein said:
Also, King Piccolo killed the Eternal Dragon with brute force alone in Dragon Ball, so?
^

You are right about that but it concerns me that that is literally all you took away from the statement I made.

Batsuichimonji said:
There would need to be evidence that Captain Ginyu's hax is powerful enough for him to switch bodies with somone like Kami Tenchi.
Ginyu can't change bodies with Kami Tenchi because Kami Tenchi doesn't have a physical body. Ginyu also can't change bodies with anything on a higher level of existence than himself or something with resistance to body changing hax. Those restrictions should be pretty clear.

Batsuichimonji said:
^

You are right about that but it concerns me that that is literally all you took away from the statement I made.
It isn't.

Sheoth said everything I could have said and said it better, so there was no point in cluttering the thread with things people have said already.

Tivanenk said:
Yeah, he ain't getting through DB with brute force. DB have pitiful striking strength compared to their ki output. If he tries to punch through DB, he won't succeed, it's literally billions upon billions of shields that regenerate at MFTL+ speeds. Without ki bursts, Goku won't be able to get through.

And he'll knock himself out at the same exact time if he tries to. Bloodstone says hello.
There are no MFTL+ billions shield. Its just a wank made by fanboys. Darsh was able to pass through Uriel's dispel bound.

Goku speed>>>>>>>>>>Darsh speed

Goku DC>>>>>>>>>Darsh DC

He simply will break through his shield, and will simply apply the force which will KO DS without knocking himself, since Goku's durability is far above Darsh.

Knocking says hi.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Batsuichimonji said:
There would need to be evidence that Captain Ginyu's hax is powerful enough for him to switch bodies with somone like Kami Tenchi.
Ginyu can't change bodies with Kami Tenchi because Kami Tenchi doesn't have a physical body. Ginyu also can't change bodies with anything on a higher level of existence than himself or something with resistance to body changing hax. Those restrictions should be pretty clear.
Kami Tenchi is their God possesing Tenchi. Who says that Ginyu can't pocess a body that's already being pocessed by a God? Aren't all bodies being pocessed? And where is it ever stated that "Ginyu can't change bodies with anything on a higher level of existence than himself" ? I never read that before. It seems to me that the only way to counter Ginyu's body pocession is to have that particular hax resistant.

Keep in mind, I actually agree with you 100%. I'm demonstrating why I don't like hax extrapolation, hax being applied outside the original observation range. But if you guys are okay with that, then who am I to judge?

Batsuichimonji said:
Sheoth said:

I think we have a misunderstanding as I know what Hax and Attack Potency are. But you have adressed my concern for the most part.
I came into this having learned that logical extremes are fallacious until tested. Hence my stressing of the bounds of reason. In essence, I believe in Hax Potency in this case.

I don't believe in extrapolating hax to the extremes, without proof. But obviously that is not the case here and that is truly something I fundamentally can't agree with. There would need to be evidence that Captain Ginyu's hax is powerful enough for him to switch bodies with somone like Kami Tenchi. I need something to assume Change Bodies worked that well. Same thing here, Goku's soul is so powerful that it has the power to destroy the universe and his atomic forces can be so extreme that he can resist forces that would destroy the universe. I need some sort of evidence that Dark's hax would work on that scale.
Well first, we have to look at the reason as to why hax is "hax" in the first place. Hax differs because it doesn't focus on a destructive scale and focuses mainly on bypassing ones defenses through unconventional means. Hax is only prevented if the one it is used on has a specific way of defending against it, or if they are higher-dimensional altogether. Kami Tenchi, as you said, would be completely unaffected by Ginyu's body change because he is completely beyond the comprehension of Ginyu and exists on a higher field of reality. Now, throw his body change at someone like Thor for example and it would likely work because (IIRC) Thor doesn't have any resistance to his body being swapped with someone else.

Lets look at another hax for better perspective. Absolute Zero attacks are hax because they completely halt the movement of atoms and freeze an opponent solid. Say a Solar System level character has specific defense against absolute zero, but a Galaxy level one does not; the SS level one would live, and the Galaxy one would die, because it is all a matter of being specifically immune to that ability.

In Dark Schneiders case, his attack focuses on 2 specific areas: Existence erasing (Soul, Body, and Mind), and Atomic destruction. Lets say Goku is hit with Judas Priest: the result being he would die. Why? Because the 2 factors of Judas Priest are things that Goku has never encountered and doesn't have any specific defense toward.

Let me clarify that, first on the area of existance erasure. Even if Goku's Ki stems from his mind, body, and spirit, it only can affect his physical body and has no further relation regarding how resistant his Body and Mind would be to something that attacks those 2 things directly. Now onto atomic destruction, this is simply another hax that needs specific defense against to be prevented. In Dragonball, all of the Ki attacks have never been shown to affect anything at the atomic level. We've seen them go as far as cellular vaporization, but the molecular and atomic field is still left behind.

I get what you are saying and that "Hax Potency" could possibly be a factor, but this isn't one of those cases for the above reasons.

Well first, we have to look at the reason as to why hax is "hax" in the first place. Hax differs because it doesn't focus on a destructive scale and focuses mainly on bypassing ones defenses through unconventional means. Hax is only prevented if the one it is used on has a specific way of defending against it, or if they are higher-dimensional altogether. Kami Tenchi, as you said, would be completely unaffected by Ginyu's body change because he is completely beyond the comprehension of Ginyu and exists on a higher field of reality. Now, throw his body change at someone like Thor for example and it would likely work because (IIRC) Thor doesn't have any resistance to his body being swapped with someone else.

Lets look at another hax for better perspective. Absolute Zero attacks are hax because they completely halt the movement of atoms and freeze an opponent solid. Say a Solar System level character has specific defense against absolute zero, but a Galaxy level one does not; the SS level one would live, and the Galaxy one would die, because it is all a matter of being specifically immune to that ability.

In Dark Schneiders case, his attack focuses on 2 specific areas: Existence erasing (Soul, Body, and Mind), and Atomic destruction. Lets say Goku is hit with Judas Priest: the result being he would die. Why? Because the 2 factors of Judas Priest are things that Goku has never encountered and doesn't have any specific defense toward.

Let me clarify that, first on the area of existance erasure. Even if Goku's Ki stems from his mind, body, and spirit, it only can affect his physical body and has no further relation regarding how resistant his Body and Mind would be to something that attacks those 2 things directly. Now onto atomic destruction, this is simply another hax that needs specific defense against to be prevented. In Dragonball, all of the Ki attacks have never been shown to affect anything at the atomic level. We've seen them go as far as cellular vaporization, but the molecular and atomic field is still left behind.

I get what you are saying and that "Hax Potency" could possibly be a factor, but this isn't one of those cases for the above reasons.

Okay. We all know DS has far more hax than Goku and can mess up badly with him, so whats the problem here? Why are going to basic statement of hax?

Sarpanch Rocks said:
Okay. We all know DS has far more hax than Goku and can mess up badly with him, so whats the problem here? Why are going to basic statement of hax?
The problem is that there is confusion as to wether or not the Hax is "potent" enough to damage goku.

Sarpanch Rocks said:
Tivanenk said:
Yeah, he ain't getting through DB with brute force. DB have pitiful striking strength compared to their ki output. If he tries to punch through DB, he won't succeed, it's literally billions upon billions of shields that regenerate at MFTL+ speeds. Without ki bursts, Goku won't be able to get through.

And he'll knock himself out at the same exact time if he tries to. Bloodstone says hello.
There are no MFTL+ billions shield. Its just a wank made by fanboys. Darsh was able to pass through Uriel's dispel bound.

Goku DC>>>>>>>>>Darsh DC

He simply will break through his shield, and will simply apply the force which will KO DS without knocking himself, since Goku's durability is far above Darsh.

Knocking says hi.
Megafacepalm. Yes, they are MFTL+ regenerating shields. Both Majin DS and Uriel are MFTL+ and were throwing millions upon millions of punches against each other, without successfully breaking the barrier. And there are billions of them. Considering that two of the barriers' defenses are punch block and energy block, they would completely block Goku's punches and energy attacks.

Darsh only got through by launching an INFINITE amount of attacks at Uriel, what are you talking about?

Darsh was also NEVER knocked out in the series and Goku was knocked out many of times, I don't care how much you point at durability he was knocked out by weaker characters several times over. Can you prove that Goku can knock out Darsh without knocking himself out first? Because Goku has many feats of being knocked out - Darsh, not a single one.

I understand where you all seem to be coming from, but again; I simply disagree.

The atoms that make up Goku's body can sustain nigh-universal opposing forces and he has a spirit that gives him the raw power to destroy the world fairly quickly. You are saying that the hax should bypass this, I know. But Goku's atoms, mind, and soul are just too far outside the original observation range for me to just assume Judas Preist works that well.

This is just me, though. We will have to agree to disagree..

Goku DC>>>>>>>>>Darsh DC

Knocking says hi.

Megafacepalm. Yes, they are MFTL+ regenerating shields. Both Majin DS and Uriel are MFTL+ and were throwing millions upon millions of punches against each other, without successfully breaking the barrier. And there are billions of them. Considering that two of the barriers' defenses are punch block and energy block, they would completely block Goku's punches and energy attacks.

Darsh only got through by launching an INFINITE amount of attacks at Uriel, what are you talking about?

Darsh was also NEVER knocked out in the series and Goku was knocked out many of times, I don't care how much you point at durability he was knocked out by weaker characters several times over. Can you prove that Goku can knock out Darsh without knocking himself out first? Because Goku has many feats of being knocked out - Darsh, not a single one.

Infinite? LMAO! Coming from a normal human who isn't even relativistic speed. Its like Raditz watching Goku vs Beerus make that statement.

Its just a hyperbole.

Bastard! verse don't have same level of martial artist that why no one used KO. Like i told, KO depends on technique rather DC or Regenerationn.

Lol, by weak characters you mean Beerus? Hahaha.

Dude, Goku just need to KO Darsh to win here. And he can do that easily.

Sarpanch Rocks said:
Infinite? LMAO! Coming from a normal human who isn't even relativistic speed. Its like Raditz watching Goku vs Beerus make that statement.

Its just a hyperbole.

Bastard! verse don't have same level of martial artist that why no one used KO. Like i told, KO depends on technique rather DC or Regenerationn.

Martial arts aren't needed to KO someone. A sufficient amount of force will do.

And Dark Schneider likely Can't be KO'd normally. He was being stomped on by Gabriel as just a hed, and later on, his head was literally blown apart and it simply regenerated right after.

Sarpanch Rocks said:

Goku DC>>>>>>>>>Darsh DC

Knocking says hi.

Its just a hyperbole.

I'm not talking only about Beerus, he was KOed throughout the entire series by characters who were supposedly weaker than him at the time. He has a history of being KOed. Meanwhile, Darsh has none. Whatsoever. Prove that he can KO Darsh, and prove that he resorts to KOing as his signature move in character. He either jobs or goes for the kill.

Not that it matters, because he's still not breaking through Dispel Bound. Why would he? MFTL+ regenerating barriers that block his punches and cancel out his energy beams.

Goku DC>>>>>>>>>Darsh DC

Knocking says hi.

Its just a hyperbole.

I'm not talking only about Beerus, he was KOed throughout the entire series by characters who were supposedly weaker than him at the time. He has a history of being KOed. Meanwhile, Darsh has none. Whatsoever. Prove that he can KO Darsh, and prove that he resorts to KOing as his signature move in character. He either jobs or goes for the kill.

Not that it matters, because he's still not breaking through Dispel Bound. Why would he? MFTL+ regenerating barriers that block his punches and cancel out his energy beams.

Tell me just one character weaker than Goku that KO him out?

Prove that he can ko Goku? cuz Goku can via techniques, duh.

Cuz Goku is far faster than him, duh!

Martial arts aren't needed to KO someone. A sufficient amount of force will do.

And Dark Schneider likely Can't be KO'd normally. He was being stomped on by Gabriel as just a hed, and later on, his head was literally blown apart and it simply regenerated right after.

No, dude, i'm talking about acupuncture technique that Beerus used on Goku and Vegeta used on Trunks. That requires technique and martial arts.

I doubt Gabriel ever used that techinque on DS.

Sarpanch Rocks said:

Goku DC>>>>>>>>>Darsh DC

Knocking says hi.

Its just a hyperbole.

Tell me just one character weaker than Goku that KO him out?

Prove that he can ko Goku? cuz Goku can via techniques, duh.

Cuz Goku is far faster than him, duh!

Far faster than him in short bursts. And how is he getting through DB? With punches? Oh lord, while he's stuck there punching, Darsh just destroys him with Judas Priest while he's busy away chipping at the barriers.

Oh my, since when has Goku ever resorted to KOing someone off the bat? I don't even remember him ever KOing any of his opponents other than maybe filler trash. Darsh has never been KOed in his life. Heck, his consciousness isn't even limited to his body, so why the heck should he be able to do that? Goku gets turned into meat paste via his own attacks.

Sarpanch Rocks said:
No, dude, i'm talking about acupuncture technique that Beerus used on Goku and Vegeta used on Trunks. That requires technique and martial arts.

I doubt Gabriel ever used that techinque on DS.
Even so, I don't recall Goku resorting to simply pressure pointing someone in the middle of a fight...

Goku was KOed by some mini laser because his guard was down?

Anyways point is we know Goku wins by KO but he doesn't by incap or with speed equalized you guys are trying to claim that raw power overcomes hax which is ridiculous in this case.Goku would not survive Judas Priest no matter the DC he has because he's not hax enough to overcome it simple as that.

Even so, I don't recall Goku resorting to simply pressure pointing someone in the middle of a fight...

Well he has to when he realize that Darsh can't be killed by simple methods he has to. Not to mention, KO is mentioned by OP so Goku can use it.

Anyways, this match is win for Goku by KO or inconclusive.

I'm leaving for work now.

I have having doubts if Goku can even KO Schneider since Scneider has God level regen and will instantly get back from any injury, and Goku can't ever put him down for good. While Judas Priest will kill Goku 100% if it connects, since it destroys atoms.

Darsh has shown many times over to not be KOed in very extreme situations, such as:

A) Getting beat on as a head

B) Getting the crap beat out of him by Porno Diane

C) Taking all the Judas Priest pain onto himself

etc.

And I'm pretty sure his consciousness isn't even connected to his physical body, with the Black Abyss and whatnot (I don't think physical bodies can exist in the Black Abyss, but I might be wrong on this one)

Tivanenk said:
And I'm pretty sure his consciousness isn't even connected to his physical body, with the Black Abyss and whatnot (I don't think physical bodies can exist in the Black Abyss, but I might be wrong on this one)
I believe his consciousness is connected to his body as well as his soul.

And physical beings can exist in hell, as it was shown when Uriel attacked Konron and broke the dimensional boundaries, and all of the surrounding humans fell into hell with their physical bodies.

Sheoth said:
Tivanenk said:
I believe his consciousness is connected to his body as well as his soul.
And physical beings can exist in hell, as it was shown when Uriel attacked Konron and broke the dimensional boundaries, and all of the surrounding humans fell into hell with their physical bodies.
Wasn't the Black Abyss and hell separate? Bah, I need to reread the series to remember specifics about it. I do remember it taking universal energy to free Darsh from the Black Abyss and whatnot (what happened to that?) Anyways, I still highly doubt Goku would be able to KO Darsh since the latter encountered many extreme circumstances and has proven high regen, plus Goku never even resorts to KOs.

Well for one thing, by KO means Goku needs to knock out Dark Schneider for good (not just for 1 or 2 second), and I have doubts if that will work on an opponent with Godly regen. What do you think? @Sheoth

Tivanenk said:
Wasn't the Black Abyss and hell separate? Bah, I need to reread the series to remember specifics about it. I do remember it taking universal energy to free Darsh from the Black Abyss and whatnot (what happened to that?) Anyways, I still highly doubt Goku would be able to KO Darsh since the latter encountered many extreme circumstances and has proven high regen, plus Goku never even resorts to KOs.
The Black Abyss was basically the gateway to hell, as it was also the supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way.

Also, there is generally a common misconception with the "freeing Dark Schneider from Hell thing." When he died fighting Anthrax, he was sent to God's pocket dimension, which needed energy manipulated at the big bang to break through. However, as we know, Satan nabbed DS from that pocket dimension and sent him to hell instead. And of course, the guys on the arc never knew that this had happened, so they were still trying to free him from God's dimension the whole time.

Faisal Shourov said:
Well for one thing, by KO means Goku needs to knock out Dark Schneider for good (not just for 1 or 2 second), and I have doubts if that will work on an opponent with Godly regen. What do you think? @Sheoth
Yeah, I really doubt that Goku could pull that off regarding the regen and all...

Yeah, I really doubt that Goku could pull that off regarding the regen and all...

I think we should ask OP if by K.O., he means a few minutes KO or permanent KO?

Cuz if its permanent KO, then its stalemate as pressure point KO remains for few minutes.

Faisal Shourov said:
^Dark Schneider has conciousness only 3 planes of existence IIRC, I really doubt pressure point would work
Where is it stated? Cuz the only thing about Eternal Atoms we were told were to kill a person, they should be destroyed at 3 panels. I doubt consciousness is related to it.

BTW DS can win by a cheap method (destroying the host planet since Goku can't survive in space), Goku really shouldn't be put against hax beings until he gets rid of the breathing weakness

goku can`t destroy D.S in multiple panels at once but that isn`t the only method to victory for goku he can knock out D.S and punch his head off before he can think

Blahblah9755 said:
What good would punching his head off in one plane do? And wasn't DS perfectly fine as just a head anyway?
Yep, he trolled as a head in Gabriel's arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back