• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch! Goku vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisal Shourov said:
How does Goku get past dispel bound? Also Goku can't kill DS without attacking 3 planes of existence simulataneously. And how does Goku get past Eternal Atoms?
DS still wins until Goku shows hax like magic or reality warping.
Doesn't Dispel Bound not work on stronger people?

Having hax will not help when your opponent is many times faster and astronomically more powerful

I don't know where the "it doesn't work on stronger opponents" comes from. It would still be a problem for Goku to get passed it completely, but since he has the speed and power, he most likely will after a little while.

As for the Eternal Atoms, that's true, he can't KILL Dark Schneider, but he can KO him (read OP).

More like they are useless. For example with DKL, Dark Schnedier was able to destroy in one shot all of Uriel's Dispel Bounds

If KO Goku wins but to death i am not sure I think still Goku cause the shockwaves were effecting the kaioshin realm and its another plane of existance just like Eternal Atom so imo he can effect all the planes to kill Darsh

Has nobody noticed that Dark Schneier can kill Goku by destroying the planet? Saiyans can't survive in space. If Goku is allowed to survive in space it's not Goku anymore

Faisal Shourov said:
Has nobody noticed that Dark Schneier can kill Goku by destroying the planet? Saiyans can't survive in space. If Goku is allowed to survive in space it's not Goku anymore
Ok but i remember that in episode 18 Goku asked if he can pee in space so it's like he is fine in space and he normally would take sometime to piss so you think he can hold his breath long enough to find some place to breathe or he is fine with space now after getting God Ki and don't put facts from Rof it's either a major inconsitency or PIS plus it will be rectonned

TISSG7Regrave said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Ok but i remember that in episode 18 Goku asked if he can pee in space so it's like he is fine in space and he normally would take sometime to piss so you think he can hold his breath long enough to find some place to breathe or he is fine with space now after getting God Ki and don't put facts from Rof it's either a major inconsitency or PIS plus it will be rectonned
nvm it was a gag according to others but if it was taken as legit ok but its most likely a gag.

TISSG7Regrave said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Faisal Shourov said:
nvm it was a gag according to others but if it was taken as legit ok but its most likely a gag.
Dude Whis stepped on poo despite having perfect reaction time in the same episode, it's obvious that poo and pee pee are gags.

let's not go there, I can see Goku being able to breathe in space mainly due to the fact it would be a major disadvantage against other god ki users in the future. maybe theyll change the weakness after RoF or maybe before because BoG was retconned so why not RoF?

IcarusXI said:
let's not go there, I can see Goku being able to breathe in space mainly due to the fact it would be a major disadvantage against other god ki users in the future. maybe theyll change the weakness after RoF or maybe before because BoG was retconned so why not RoF?
I find it highly unliekly they will retcon Vegeta's death in RoF, BoG major story points were kept the same in DBS. Beerus was still stronger than Goku, Whis is still Beerus master. I would like to see saiyans surviving in space but it looks unlikely they will retcon such a major part of the story

If Vegeta doesn't die in space, we would not see Whis time travel at all

IcarusXI said:
I hope you are right I hate the inconsistency of RoF

true the major points were the same but the scales were on a whole other level, from solar system to universe level punches, not to mention the crazy energy hax beerus has or the Regenerationn goku got.

you're right RoF could be the same but like i said whis would most likely teach them after that on how to survive in space due to that incident or even before and he would still have to reverse time to bring back the earth with the major change being vegeta didn't die or frieza also getting hax.

Dark Schneider stomps. Inform me when Goku can destroy him on three planes of existence, Physical, Astral and Spiritual plane iirc.

Eternal Atoms makes him unable to lose this fight.

IcarusXI said:
true the major points were the same but the scales were on a whole other level, from solar system to universe level punches, not to mention the crazy energy hax beerus has or the Regenerationn goku got.
you're right RoF could be the same but like i said whis would most likely teach them after that on how to survive in space due to that incident or even before and he would still have to reverse time to bring back the earth with the major change being vegeta didn't die or frieza also getting hax.
The hax and Regenerationn were not big part of the plot, the story would be the same without those things. however Vegeta's death is biggest plot point in RoF (along with Goku getting owned by laser). I seriosuly doubt they're gonna change such big plot point, if they do that the ending of RoF will have to be changed completley and made into a new story.

let's see goku and nearly destroyed the known universe, the kai realm and other world.

that would count as all three plains if the verses were the same

IcarusXI said:
let's see goku and nearly destroyed the known universe, the kai realm and other world.
that would count as all three plains if the verses were the same
True that would be awesome

Faisal Shourov said:
IcarusXI said:
The hax and Regenerationn were not big part of the plot, the story would be the same without those things. however Vegeta's death is biggest plot point in RoF (along with Goku getting owned by laser). I seriosuly doubt they're gonna change such big plot point, if they do that the ending of RoF will have to be changed completley and made into a new story.
I get it but make it more believable like Frieza caught him off guard not by a small laser so ya

Since Goku is much faster, he could likely get through dispel bound by simply punching fast enough. Unless of course Dark Schneider really does have infinite combat/reaction speed as shown in his fight with Uriel, in which case he would win no problem via hax.

Problem is even if he did get through dispel bound, he still can't kill Dark Schneider due to the eternal atoms. The best Goku can do is hope to KO him. This is at best a stalemate or an inconclusive match.

Sheoth said:
Since Goku is much faster, he could likely get through dispel bound by simply punching fast enough. Unless of course Dark Schneider really does have infinite combat/reaction speed as shown in his fight with Uriel, in which case he would win no problem via hax.
Problem is even if he did get through dispel bound, he still can't kill Dark Schneider due to the eternal atoms. The best Goku can do is hope to KO him. This is at best a stalemate or an inconclusive match.
Hmmmm true just thinking that reaching the kaioshin realm might effect the fight cause it is also another plane of existance but it might not apply to DS so Goku wins by KO to death stalemate or Inconclusive

Sheoth said:

Sorry for bumping this.

But DS infinite reaction time is only a hyperbole as it was stated by a human who isn't even planetary nor light speed.

Picollo in Frieza saga also made a statement of Goku getting infinitely strong. Its like saying that 23rd World Tournament Picollo watching Kid Buu vs Goku fight and make a statement that they have infinite speed.

That's why I said "if" it were true. Of course it is very likely hyperbole because, as you said, Gara is a normal human and it would be very odd for him to be able to tell if they were exchanging infinite blows and counters or not. Of course, it isn't completely unlikely either, since this could have simply been Hagiwara utilizing Gara to inform the audience what was happening in that panel.

I don't think goku can get around Dispel Bound but at the same time, Dark has no way to catch or even hUrt Goku if he does. i think it's a Draw.

Erasing his atoms in 3 different planes of existence at once wont work? Its not about raw power just hax that ignores durability

Not all atoms are the same. IRL, some atoms are harder to annihilate than others, there needs to be some indication that his attack would be effective on beings of Goku's level. That's far above anything in Bastard. Judas Priest isn't what I would call hax, it's a very powerful atomic magic spell and You have to apply such things within the bounds of reason.

What you are implying is far bellow reasonable.

Erasing something on the atomic scale also erases their very existence although what you're saying is true about it needing feats but even assuming it doesn't work on his body it would still erase his soul and astral form which he should have no protection against

Goku's power is Ki, ki is from the soul. His Soul is what makes him as powerful as he is. Goku's soul is far above anything in Bastard.

kazenshuu;

"Ki
(µ░ù) is the user's life force. Ki is made up of three components: Genki (Õàâµ░ù;"Energy"), Yüki (Õïçµ░ù;"Courage") and Shōki (µ¡úµ░ù;"Mind")"

Now Dispel Bound is Specifically worded in away that indicates it is absolute, as in; "no matter how powerful the foe is". Judas Priest is not.

Ki is composed of ones mind, body, and spirit. Simply utilizing ki and turning it into physical energy doesn't in anyway mean that Goku can resist his atoms being directly targeted and erased, let alone his mind or soul.

Guys, guys, guys. Do you know what DKL's Bloodstone even does? It makes the enemy suffer the amount of damage that the user is suffering. Goku doesn't even have regen, there's no way for him to overcome this ability. At best, it's a draw.

Even then, I highly doubt Goku can break through DB. Darsh needed to throw an infinite amount of punches to break Uriel's DB, Goku cannot do that. Plus, Goku cannot affect things on an Astral Plane, so he can't even kill Darsh.

Darsh's hax still allows him to win no matter what. Bloodstone means that Goku splatters himself and Darsh just regens back up no problem.

Ah, I can't believe I forgot about the Bloodstone. True, that would make goku's attacks hurt himself as well.

Tivanenk said:
Guys, guys, guys. Do you know what DKL's Bloodstone even does? It makes the enemy suffer the amount of damage that the user is suffering. Goku doesn't even have regen, there's no way for him to overcome this ability. At best, it's a draw.

Even then, I highly doubt Goku can break through DB. Darsh needed to throw an infinite amount of punches to break Uriel's DB, Goku cannot do that. Plus, Goku cannot affect things on an Astral Plane, so he can't even kill Darsh.

Darsh's hax still allows him to win no matter what. Bloodstone means that Goku splatters himself and Darsh just regens back up no problem.
True but Goku has more durability, speed and DC than DS. That means he need less power and at best Goku might hurt himself on a mid level due to Bloodstone. But will eventually KO DS.

But yeah, killing is out of question.

I personally don't think that he cannot knock out Darsh, how exactly would he be knocked out? He was able to survive being a head in base, that's no good. And Goku still doesn't have any hax to bypass his Dispel Bound.

Not to mention, Darsh isn't going to be sitting there. He'll throw out black holes and separate dimensions, which Goku can't really deal with (well, maybe he can with the black hole, but not the dimensional separation).

I personally think it's nigh-impossible to knock Darsh, no one has ever done that before and he didn't ever show fatigue after his powerup. Goku would be fainting before he could even do that.

Tivanenk said:
I personally don't think that he cannot knock out Darsh, how exactly would he be knocked out? He was able to survive being a head in base, that's no good. And Goku still doesn't have any hax to bypass his Dispel Bound.

Not to mention, Darsh isn't going to be sitting there. He'll throw out black holes and separate dimensions, which Goku can't really deal with (well, maybe he can with the black hole, but not the dimensional separation).

I personally think it's nigh-impossible to knock Darsh, no one has ever done that before and he didn't ever show fatigue after his powerup. Goku would be fainting before he could even do that.
Knocking requires technique not brutal force which DS enemies relies upon. Knocking is based on shutting down nerves rather than blowing anything. No one in Batard! verse even have martial arts training so you can't say he won't be KO.

IT is very helpful in that case.

Yeah, he ain't getting through DB with brute force. DB have pitiful striking strength compared to their ki output. If he tries to punch through DB, he won't succeed, it's literally billions upon billions of shields that regenerate at MFTL+ speeds. Without ki bursts, Goku won't be able to get through.

And he'll knock himself out at the same exact time if he tries to. Bloodstone says hello.

Tivanenk said:
Yeah, he ain't getting through DB with brute force. DB have pitiful striking strength compared to their ki output. If he tries to punch through DB, he won't succeed, it's literally billions upon billions of shields that regenerate at MFTL+ speeds. Without ki bursts, Goku won't be able to get through.
And he'll knock himself out at the same exact time if he tries to. Bloodstone says hello.
yeahh.... at least multi galaxy+ to universe class striking strength is pitiful....

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Tivanenk said:
yeahh.... at least multi galaxy+ to universe class striking strength is pitiful....
I was talking about non-ki generated strikes specifically. And it still doesn't change the fact that Goku literally has no way to win against Dark Schneider. Biggest problem with the DB franchise is that they have virtually no hax. Darsh has a ton of it to prevent himself from losing. Goku's best hope is for a draw, and I doubt even that would happen. Darsh wins like 7/10 times and draws the remaining 3/10.

Tivanenk said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
Tivanenk said:
I was talking about non-ki generated strikes specifically. And it still doesn't change the fact that Goku literally has no way to win against Dark Schneider. Biggest problem with the DB franchise is that they have virtually no hax. Darsh has a ton of it to prevent himself from losing. Goku's best hope is for a draw, and I doubt even that would happen. Darsh wins like 7/10 times and draws the remaining 3/10.
ki = energy, it is a way to pull out the full potential of the fighters, thats all, its not magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back