• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch! Goku vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeezNuts1102 said:
not with this bs again, So by your logic, Darks can kill Pre-crisis superman, Cosmic Amour Supes, Seiya Pegasus and Z instantly with that hax ability.
Isn't cosmic armor superman a higher dimensional being and no he can't....anyways lets just calculate dark Schneider"s speed and get the result so we can conclude the victor here ......

^No, It's impossible to travel to The Supreme Kai realm, They already explained it in the anime that the only way to access into their dimension via Instant Transmission

DeezNuts1102 said:
^No, It's impossible to travel to The Supreme Kai realm, They already explained it in the anime that the only way to access into their dimension via Instant Transmissio

Oh...okay.

7000x time FTL x at least 2 million bare minimum since they say millions. Should be 14,000,000,000 FTL then another 130x gives us an end result of : 1,820,000,000,000 FTL 1,8 trillions beyond the speed of light this is dark Schneider"s speed based of his respect threads .

DeezNuts1102 said:
@CHILL: Cosmic Supes a higher dimensional being yes, Pre-crisis supes no. SOO pre-crisis supes got stomped by Darsh then
Besides the sword of superman pre crisis is bellow dark Schneider to begin with......

I calced Goku to be 2-7 trillion times FTL in short bursts, if he goes all out and blitzes Darsh, he has a chance

on second thought i might change my mind about darsh's hax ability, He could use it against Goku but not in an instantaneous way.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yeah but Goku is faster apparently so he wins regardless by K.O
Only in short bursts so he would have to quickly blitz him, plus if this is in character, the only way Goku is going to blitz this is get mortally wounded by Darsh, regenerate then that makes him go all out and then he can beat Darsh. Since his durability is way too high to really get hurt by Darsh's attacks that are not hax'd, so if Goku is in character, then he is kind of in a loop

FanofRPGs said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yeah but Goku is faster apparently so he wins regardless by K.O
Only in short bursts so he would have to quickly blitz him, plus if this is in character, the only way Goku is going to blitz this is get mortally wounded by Darsh, regenerate then that makes him go all out and then he can beat Darsh. Since his durability is way too high to really get hurt by Darsh's attacks that are not hax'd, so if Goku is in character, then he is kind of in a loop
He will wait to see all Darsh power first

Can't believe I missed this....

Well, if it is win by K.O. then I will vote on Goku due to the speed advantage. But with a lot of difficulty.

Oh and BUMP.

Sheoth said:
Can't believe I missed this....
Well, if it is win by K.O. then I will vote on Goku due to the speed advantage. But with a lot of difficulty.

Oh and BUMP.
Yeah

Wait what speed advantage FP Darsh is trillions of time FTL?

Goku has a marginal DC level than Darsh, and he can resist his Mind Hax.

The Judas Pain increases Magical Power several Million times; nothing is said about speed being increased as well.

Granted if speed were equalized, I would give it to Darsh because of his Hax ass abilities.

Sheoth said:
The Judas Pain increases Magical Power several Million times; nothing is said about speed being increased as well.
Granted if speed were equalized, I would give it to Darsh because of his Hax ass abilities.
Didn't he cross from Earth to the center of the galaxy in like a few seconds?

Sheoth said:
No, He and Uriel's clash destroyed the Black Abyss, which in turn caused them to break through reality and appear back on earth. [1]
Oh

Then Goku has this the only advantage Darsh has is hax, and Xenoverse (Which Akira Toriyama supervised, designed some of the characters, and approved of the lore) had Goku resisting the hax of Demigra with his Godly Chi.

As far as I remember, Darsh didn't have any notable Mind screwing spells, so I don't see why that matters.

Darsh have upper hand due to his haxx,but Goku have more raw power;for me this match is inconclusive:can go either ways.Hope that in near future this turns in a stomp for Goku.(Darsh is howerver a great character tho)

power wise goku, as for hax then why not wait a little?

beerus apparently has energy negation, goku is bound to get something to counter it since beerus said the SSG will be a rival for him of sorts. who knos what other hax will come out. an ability negation would be awesome, simple/akira style and would fit goku perfectly since thay's his style. but anyways personally id say wait it out to be fair to both or give the win to either power or hax based on majority vote since it seems even for now

Also doesn't hax abilities even work on powerful individuals that is greater than the caster.

Ex: If dark schneider uses his hax capabilities on characters like galactus, satan (bastard!), superman prime, sonic (archie comics), saint seiya, or etc, if not then should the same could be said for goku?

How does Goku get past dispel bound? Also Goku can't kill DS without attacking 3 planes of existence simulataneously. And how does Goku get past Eternal Atoms?

DS still wins until Goku shows hax like magic or reality warping.

goku's punches were effecting the kaioshin realm which is a different plain of existence in which you have to be a god or have instant transmission to get to. plus goku is high 3-B.

Goku wins a KO fight, but can't put down DS. He might worn him out if we were to take Uriel in regard who died by being worn out

Now, Beerus would have a higher chance due to sealing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back