• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch! Goku vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Emperor lV said:
Is everyone forgetting that this is win by ko/incap only?
Goku knocks out Darsh cold.
We already discussed above why that is unlikely.

i don`t think it`s unlikely. darash couldn`t generate when Uriel became his superior. it seems like darsh can only do instand generation from attacks that`s equel/lower power.

so knock out is a possibility here.

I don't think that is likely. His Regenerationn was only slowed down due to an excessive use of the Judas Pain. Depite this, even while Uriel was tentacle r*ping him, he was still able to maintain consciousness, as well as having his head blown off, as well as literally being just a head.

Dark Scheider has only been unconscious once, much earlier in the series due to a magic mishap, and even then, it was only for a few panels at best, which he afterwards murdered the guy who did it to him.

true. he does have stronge self controll so it`ll be hard to knock him out unconscious.

but tbf, not only goku can knock him out with superior raw power as well as bfr him to diffrent dimension. darsh does not have any resistence to bfr right? so i`m pretty sure goku can take the win by bfr`ing him to diffrent dimension.

Its like this: DarSh can kill Goku but he isn't fast enough to do so.Goku is many times faster and physically stronger but don't have the means to knock-out or kill DarSh.Until Goku gets some hax or DarSh gets some speed this fight is inconclusive.

@Sheoth Everything that could be said has been said about this fight.It has gone for a very long time and it's going nowhere.So, I think you should close this thread for now.

@victor: Dispel bound should protect against something like that. Even if it doesn't, they have ripped through dimensional walls before with pure power. And even then, if the are somehow BFR'd without any means of getting free, the victory in this fight is by KO, not BFR.

@Basilisk:

Agreed. I will be locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back