• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Relatively minor Dracula revision

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
So hey there, thanks for passing by.

Well, Dracula has a weakness that is missing.

The light of the su can hurt him

I know, I know, he has Multi-Universal durability... but he only attacks at night and stuff because sunlight hurts him according to what the lore says. So, he should have that added.

1. Sauce? He also dies in Portrait of Ruin of sunlight , forgot that.. he was injured tho

2. I know, but the sunlight still makes him explode, so it can be added that sunlight kills him while he is injured.

3. He is a half-vampire

1. Rondo of Blood / Dracula X Chronicles is Canon. Not Dracula X for the SNES.

2. Only when he's already dying. IT's not a weakness really. Dude is whipped within an inch of his life and only then is affected by sunlight.

3. That doesn't give him any immunity specially considering the series never says that.

1. Ah

2. He goes "puff" when sunlight hits... when it doesn't hit, the body is there. So it is a weakness to a degree and only while he is injured

3. He is different from Dracula... like his regen is worse, he is weaker, etc due his human part. Still, that got fixed by your point.

Edit: Could be added as a note though, to avoid people going "Wait, he dies by sunlight"

Back