• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard's legion vs your verse

All of Reinhard's legion try to solo your favorite verse. They start inside Gladsheimr. Reinhard can only observe but cannot interfere. They start on their base dies irae form, which verse will fall?

Reinhard 1A growth is restricted, Mercurius is restricted!

They can't be 1-A without Rein being 1-A so likely not

Well actually Merc was part of the LDO so maybe he can be 1-A

If limited to 3-D forms for obvious reasons

Kirby: Idk if they have multi-universal travel. If so, gg. If not, blitzed and BFR'd by Kirby

Zelda: Goddesses...can only boots them for oblivion and can't put them down. They can only BFR them at best.

Pokemon: Llama and his dragon children. BFR.

Mario: Idk, transmutation?

Okay I know little about Rein's merry band of ******** but anyway.....

Blazblue: Well Terumi got an Incon with Rein, not sure if said band can do any better.

World of Darkness: Eh Caine prolly stands there and slaps with enough effort.

Elder Scrolls: Maybe End Game Dragonborn can take them, failing that at some point they get tier 1'd

Shin Megami Tensei: Nah Demi Fiend prolly just screams at them.

Warhammer: Nah, worst case the Emprah eventually dabs at them.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Not sure if still under revision, can someone tell me if GER can affect them or not? Otherwise I say GER dabs or HA Dio kneecaps them and Rein shakes his head at employing those ********.

Castlevania: I'll say Dracula in tier 2 for this one, the entire verse working in tandem would also be a huge issue. Though Rein giving out orders would certainly make it difficult. (Chess match between him and Drac anyone?)

Overwatch: Solos

Marvel: Nope, probably stops at Galactus or Thanos dabs at them. Heck Doom could probably do it with prep time. (Chess match with him vs Rein fund it.)

SCP Foundation: 682 is a heck of an problem, not sure what they do against it.

DC Comics: Same as Marvel, does a heck a lot of damage though.

Killer Instinct: Solos

Bobobobo-bobo: They get slapped for even enterting this verse methinks.

3-D limitation, I assume?

Dark Souls: Machina should beat the immortality

Magic: The Gathering: The 3D forms can't really do anything to the High 2-As. I'm sure there's some sort of incapacitory/BFR spell able to be pulled off by top tier planeswalkers. The ones without 1-A immortality should just be able to die to the normal rez negation stuff people like Liliana Vess can pull off.

Bloodborne: Machina should clear

Berserk (Verse): They keep the Idea of Evil sustained in existence, in a way. Thing's sorta like a mini Chaos God. Idk how well they deal with fate stuff.

Cthulhu Mythos: The 1-A versions don't clear either

Darkest Dungeo: I think they can get past weird temporal anomaly stuff? If they can't they're trapped in the Farmstead forever. If they can, they should clear.

Destiny: Every race has its BFR method. Oryx, the Taken King can incap with his own stuff, since Taking doesn't really proc regen/resurrection and even if it did his Throne can just kill them forever as it tears apart their minds (4D potency here, so suck it meth), even if they don't perma die. That actually would be good for him, since he constantly would grow in strength.

Warhammer 40,000: There are a lot of different ways they could be dealt with by powerful psykers and the like. BFR, primarily, but also a lot of incap.

Salt and Sanctuary: Machina clears when he kills the ressurection

Hotline Miami, Hollow Knight, Devil Daggers and Titanfall (Verse) are haxless and tier 9.

Super Smash Bros.: Well, Machina can actually kill the tier 2s due to them having a real form to hit.

The Legend of Zelda: BFRed, eventually.

DOOM: Clears

Mistbor: If no prior knowledge in Mistorn, should clear.

Xionic Madness: CLears

I just wanna know if Mercurius is counted since he is part of the ldo because if so he solo's quite a few verses

Jojo: the LDO clear easily most parts. Only Mercurius, if he's counted, could kill GER Giorno tho.

Monogatari: i don't know exactly who will kill Kiss shot but it will happen at some point. She doesn't resist soul hax, is blitzed by the commanders, and pretty much nothing else in the verse should be feared by the LDO in any way.

I co-created a verse that i use for writing and 99% of the characters in it are total fodder to the LDO. And everyone is slow too, for this wiki and Masadaverse standards. TBH, any LDO member could solo a lot of fictional verse.

GetBackers: Even after revisions, i doubt the legion can take on any of the decently strong people like Ban, Akabane, Witch Queen, The Archiver, Ginji, maybe even Der Kaiser could take them on.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: I mean they don't resist fate hax, wait for real? Amane Shinomiya says hi and they don't have a counter to it? Wow. Other than him and maybe desperados, no one stands a chance.

Medaka Box: If bloodlusted, Medaka could be fair. If not, then...stop at Iihiko or maybe if Kumagawa opens strong (since type 8 is restricted).

Warframe: The legion can defeat most colonies, can't really beat any of the warframes.

High School DxD: Yeah, ez.

Touhou Project: Kaguya dabs on Wolfgang for the 100th time this year, but I dunno what everyone else does about the rest of the legion since I barely know anything about the legion ovo

Back