• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
CRTs you mean?
The problem with Masada is that he contradicts himself so much in his own work. And then when I pull out one side of the contraditions, fans pull out the other side, and for some reason it is always assumed that the contradictions that makes the characters more powerful are the correct version.

So I have given up trying.
SO Masadaverese, a verse with extremly powerful characters and hax, has a lot of contradictions and inconsistencies.

Why am I not surprised...

No, but he resist the mind screw but still Dio can kill rein more faster then he could pull the spear.

Because restricting it literally isn't allowed anymore and i'm pretty sure that the note needs to be removed due to that

Pretty sure that everyone took it for granted because otherwise trying to kill Rein via 2-A reality overwrite is MUDA

@Kal but it's reality overwrite from the heavens. It's far beyond Reinhard's comprehension. ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back