• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMB 1 said:
I don't remember if I already voted or not.
You said who would win but I dont think you officially casted a vote. Also I gave reasons in combo with somebody elses so there should be 3+ votes on this thread already. Did @J-man vote?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
ZA WARUDO!! WRYYYYY!!! HINJAKU HINJAKU!!! MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!! KOREKOSO GA KAMI YO!!!! fra
You forgot the most important one:

K O N O D I O D A ! ! !

Now, we must create the ultimate blond haired fusion:

Kajiri Kamui Kagura Reinhard Over the Heaven.

a 4C resisting 1-A timestop and reality warp ^

man why you guys have to make Reinhard soo broken? ;-;

My apologies, but what I got on that thread was people disagreeing with you and going against your arguments, which from where I was standing, made the most sense.

What apology I was being sarcastic.

What I meant to say wise why you incorporate people disagreeing with you as "Yelling"

I don't accept sarcasm though. So to me, it was an apology, which I accepted.

"yelling" was an expression. It's a written comment, yelling isn't even possible. But whenever I try to do anything involving Masadaverse downgrades, it tends to get swarmed by Masada supporters saying how all the things I'm putting forward get contradicted elsewhere, or isn't how it works in the original japanese, or whatever, and honestly I'm just sick of trying.

CRTs you mean?

The problem with Masada is that he contradicts himself so much in his own work. And then when I pull out one side of the contraditions, fans pull out the other side, and for some reason it is always assumed that the contradictions that makes the characters more powerful are the correct version.

So I have given up trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back