• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard vs Everyone

Iapitus The Impaler said:
PaChi2 said:
Longinus > Medaka
The Hero & Encounter > Longinus
[also Encounter reflects. Iirc Encounter was stated to be superior to All Fiction, which would imply that Encounter would trump All Fiction's abilities, including conceptual erasure]
This is exactly why I told you to hold off with Medaka's matches.

I just realised I should probably make a post about Encounter being superior to All Fiction at some point. Wish I had remembered that when we were doing those massive Medaka Box Upgrades

well does she have resistence to mind and soul hax above meth's level?

Gargoyle One said:
Alice proceeds to get wrecked upon snatching it.
Reinhard would be powerless once she snatched it though,just like what happened to spectre, swamp thing, dr fate or to Yz (A 5D Imp) while Alice would have reinhards every stat and abilities

Does reinhard resist absorption that can kill swamp thing or make something like the Phantom Stranger fade away from existence? not power snatch just absorption

I know, but what i meant is that Gladsheimr is gonna act without him needing to command as his son is the core of it.

How does the absorbtion works? Reinhard can just spear her before she can even do something

ALRF said:
How does the absorbtion works? Reinhard can just spear her before she can even do something
Instantly,sometimes passive, she didnt even know that shes already killing Swamp Thing or the PS or every magical entity in the planet (even though though they were in their place of power and Alice is in her house)

i mean what about soul? And yes merc will curse ppl who took its powers

Absorbing Reinhard's powers actually isn't that effective... Since they are mostly tied to his Apoptosis nature. It will incap him? Yes, but he will gain them back if he realizes his nature (But this will also boost him to 1-A)

Back