• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what does Goetia do exactly like how his abilities apply in combat and honestly was thinking you put Tiamat instead lol

He dies. 9/10

His soul gaze can't even properly affect spiritual beings like 7-B servants, and instead just makes them "drown in their own flaws". Which means Reinhard is drowning in zilch.

He could maybe nuke earth throughout the past present and future and cause Reinhard to have never existed. That's his only chance.

Otherwise he dies

well he would have to know but if Rein is bored or feels he is in danger he WILL spear before goetia can react tbf though i need to think more

nvm lol and i think spear can get through her immunity to death cause it forces and end to your history but idk what else tiamat could do

Don't see Tiamat doing much here....Pretty much everything she does, Reinhard does better.

Question is will the spear kill her.

Independent Manifestation grants immunity to insta death, so Machina's power won't kill her

Nega-Genesis Conceptual Barrier is (probably) superior to Methusulah (why does everyone always say he has strong concept resistance?) by virtue of 5-A vs 6-A, and reduces the power of all his attacks and completely negs them if they aren't A+++ rank (which they probaby all are anyway)

Sea of Life might do something even with soul resist, seeing as she's 5-A and he's only 5-B

how does it grant immunity like explain it

Because the man's mystery or concept of being known is almost non-existent and only survived because he willed it plus surviving the lance for a few moments (fyi monarch if i go to details i might spoil you which i won't so how far are u btw? so ik what to avoid)

>Independent Manifestation grants immunity to insta death

Machina powers aren't even insta death, they erase anything that has a history.

>Nega-Genesis Conceptual Barrier is (probably) superior to Methusulah (why does everyone always say he has strong concept resistance?) by virtue of 5-A vs 6-A, and reduces the power of all his attacks and completely negs them if they aren't A+++ rank (which they probaby all are anyway)

Since when tiers affected hax? Also Methuselah can royally **** the planet just by walking alone, since he is all of the night + decillions of loops at best, walking alone will screw the planet since it will disturb the balance or something like that IIRC (fortunately he can turned it off), and that cross-scaling is sooooo weird...how did you come to the conclusion his attacks are A+++rank? That seems tooo weird for me.

>Sea of Life might do something even with soul resist, seeing as she's 5-A and he's only 5-B

Again Hax =/=Tier, but i disgress.

actually from what ik decillions is loops is the low end cause merc stopped counting and forgot (let's be fair counting is a B*tch for merc)

Surviving having barely anyone remember you concept doesn't seem like a feat of resisting active concept manip to me.

I know hax =/= tier, but generally hax is considered comparable to tier unless shown otherwise.

And seeing as a High 7-A attack is A++ (Excaliblast), and Rein is 5-B...

all the other gods don't exist as their mystery is gone and meth survived due to will power and again spear may killed him but not immediately he still had a form and survived somewhat but eventually died

One night=the energy required to destroy the planet in half

Now imagine, Methuselah who embodies all this darkness + the shit amount of loops the world has gone through. You need a very very very powerful conceptual ability to end him (Machina and Reinhard are the only LDO members stated to have the ability to destroy him).

Methuselah survived due to him being closer to Mercurius than other gawds (Earth Mother for exemple) and thus his Mystery is the strongest among all, so even after all the mysteries being expired, he still can live through pure GATTSU!.

Killing Methuselah, is basically trying to destroy the history (concept of it since the beginning of the world) of darkness itself that is becoming stronger due to loops.

>And seeing as a High 7-A attack is A++ (Excaliblast), and Rein is 5-B...

This...doesn't make any sense... if High 7-A attack is A++ then doesn't that mean Tier 5 attacks and such are above A+++ ?

Reinhard can lolnope her Type 8 Immortality with the Spear and Doom Punches like they can do against Hello Darkness My Old Friend.

If her Authority works in the same way as BB's, she will do nothing to Reinhard resistances and Mid-Godly Regen.

About the "Immunity to Instadeath"... MVS and Longinuslanze aren't a "instant death", they are a "Instant Conceptual Destruction" that puts an absolute end to anything.

ALRF said:
One night=the energy required to destroy the planet in half
I believe you are the one who said AP =/= hax, and Methusulah is rated at 6-A, not 5-C or whatever you'd need to be to destroy half the planet.

Now imagine, Methuselah who embodies all this darkness + the shit amount of loops the world has gone through. You need a very very very powerful conceptual ability to end him (Machina and Reinhard are the only LDO members stated to have the ability to destroy him).

I don't believe his profile says anything about that. The only thing it says is stacking is the fear of the dark. Nothing about his concept becoming stronger because of loops.

Methuselah survived due to him being closer to Mercurius than other gawds (Earth Mother for exemple) and thus his Mystery is the strongest among all, so even after all the mysteries being expired, he still can live through pure GATTSU!.

Is there even an Earth Mother Goddess in the Masadaverse? And he's living through "pure GATTSU", not conceptual resistances.

Killing Methuselah, is basically trying to destroy the history (concept of it since the beginning of the world) of darkness itself that is becoming stronger due to loops.

Again, nothing on his profile says the concept of darkness is somehow becoming stronger because of loops.

>And seeing as a High 7-A attack is A++ (Excaliblast), and Rein is 5-B...

This...doesn't make any sense... if High 7-A attack is A++ then doesn't that mean Tier 5 attacks and such are above A+++ ?

Yes, that's what I'm saying...?

well Monarch all the gods died...except meth due to willpower like i said all their mysteries disappeared so we don't know how many but their father is merc nonetheless so if you want to know if there is earth mother goddess we don't know but we do know every god came from merc and every one of those gods ceased to exist

Earth Mother is mentioned IIRC. Point is every gawd comes from Mercu but they all fell apart from Methu due to his Mystery.

Back