• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich VS the White Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinhard doesn't use his spear til after he's had either an enjoyable fight, or a horrible one.

Also if that's not a valid enough argument, the sheer ammount of hax Reinhard has along with the whole LDO on his side plus LLT (which I would be exaggerating if I said the WQ survives something of that scale) makes this a solid victory for him. Also doubt she can put down mid-godly regenerators as far as I remember.

Make of that what you will.

Woopsie, got ninja'd by the above comment.

EDIT: I know he won't pull it from the start but at some point he will and then it's gg even if the LDO plus his other hax still haven't done her by then somehow (it's too much hax flying around). She can't put down mid-godly regenerators as far as I remember.

"I was just getting revenge for you dear - Wait stop, why are you growing black wings, don't open that third eye, wait no stop please AAARGGHHH" *CCC-ed*

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Soooo what does his spear do exactly?
never miss, always faster than u and will one shot u
Physically, Mentally, spiritually, Conceptually, kills things with mid-godly regen, abstract existences and type 8 immortality and their own resistances to, damaged Marie in base (that's probably an outlier though)

It's one of those weapons that is just "you get hit by it, you die. Game over, no saving throw"

But look at Reinhard's weaknesses.

Nah its more like BB will be yandere but Rein is like calm down with his f*cking charisma and then have a SMASHING night

Monarch Laciel said:
Reinhard doesn't use his spear til after he's had either an enjoyable fight, or a horrible one.
It's meme at this point i doubt anyone says Reinhard throw his spear in serious

>The White Queen killed his wife, so Reinhard's come to take revenge.

That's OOC for Reinhard, he will be happy that a woman could replace his useless wife.

Ok this argument for Reinhard doesn't use his spear is kinda...eh wrong? Sure he doesn't use from the get go, but he still use it for defense and use his legion Briahs, heck i could argue about using his spear from the get go (believe me he does use it sometimes) but i won't, still he can mix his Legion with his own to counter WQ does.

If only her Hair Manipulation could mindfuck better than Methuselah then i could see her having a chance.

Reinhard wins due to better abilities and superior versitality

Reinhard takes this with low diff.

He has the whole thing about resistances to most of her powers, Machina's Briah can erase her on all levels, and Longinuslanze can do it even better.

She will receive damage just by looking at him and his spear,

Also, she will battle against his entire Legion, wich is the most haxxed group I've ever seen in this wiki.

"But you need to erase her influence"? He just one-shotted the guy who was the concept of Darkness from decillions of universes, had absurdly high conceptual resistance, Type 8 immortality and Mid-Godly Regen.

agreed Rein's abilities are far above WQ and he does defend with spear hell he takes it to CQC battle plus he can summon skeletons to guard if needed and her mind hax isn't on methuselah's level (combine from big bang to 1939 over decillion or more resets is what level he is on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back