• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich Vs. Leman Russ: The Spear is Thrown

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Yes.

Reinhard.Tristan.Eugen.Heydrich.full.259754
Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich, Everyone's favorite Historical Genocide turned Anime Husbando

VS.

LemanOfTheRuss
Leman of the Russ, the Lord of Winter and War, Furry Space Thor in Power Armour.

Reinhard is wielding Longinuslanze Testament. Leman Russ is wielding Gungnir.

Speed is equalized.

Battle is taking place on Fenris. Both are in-character but willing to kill.

o boi

Time to camp out here and see what happens.

How good is Russ' mental resilience?

Cause if it's not super good he's gonna be mindhaxed the second Reinhard pulls out the spear, something he loves to do even if he doesn't plan to throw it.

Magnus couldn't mindfuck him in their fight, despite Magnus scaling to people who can mind control the populations of 12 solar systems, including the Hive Worlds in these systems which typically have populations of hundreds of billions.

Oh. Pretty good.

Not enough for Reinhard, who is able to force his LDO to struggle under it's soul+mental wrath, people who were perfectly fine dealing with the rolled up fear of at least Decillions of Universal resets worth of nights from good ol Methuselah.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Magnus couldn't mindfuck him in their fight, despite Magnus scaling to people who can mind control the populations of 12 solar systems, including the Hive Worlds in these systems which typically have populations of hundreds of billions.
^

Reinhard' spear has decillions so...

Rein via Mind Hax

Thats not enough, I think.

Reinhard's passive mindhax is enough to nearly shutdown the LDO just by being in its vincinity. Not even Methuselah's billions of decillions of years of fear could make them be that ******.

I am almost 100% positive such a thing is exaggerated and / or missing context. I am don't see what Fear Manipulation has to do with Mind Manipulation, specially how you would even numerically quantify it. Fear is a much more abstract concept than can't be added up like you can with number of people being mind-controlled.

Gargoyle One said:
Reinhard' spear has decillions so...

Rein via Mind Hax
Deciions of universal resets containing a boat load of years of the entire world's population being scared of the dark.

Also, Methuselah's aura isn't just fed by living beings, its basically the fear that exists since the Big Bang from every single reset.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I am almost 100% positive such a thing is exaggerated and / or missing context.
Perhaps.

Why don't you do your research to find some and deem Dies Irae the next target of your debunking wrath?

DMUA said:
Deciions of universal resets containing a boat load of years of the entire world's population being scared of the dark.
See, this isn't really quantifiable. Methuselah is like the Conceptual Embodiment of the Fear of the Dark, so of course all manifestations of fear would be related to him. But when the universe is reset, wouldn't he be reset as well?

Besides, he is less the sum total of all emotions of fear, but more like the cause behind the fear. The amount of people who feel fear as a consequence of him doesn't seem like it should numerically scale like attack potency.

@Matthew, vou argumentar em pt contigo mesmo.

O mindhax do Meth acumula todo o medo "primordial", como o conceoto de medo que existe desde o Big Bang. E ele faz isso desde o primeiro reset do Mercurius, que ultrapassaram os decilh├Áes.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I am don't see what Fear Manipulation has to do with Mind Manipulation, specially how you would even numerically quantify it. Fear is a much more abstract concept than can't be added up like you can with number of people being mind-controlled.
Because it drives people insane, essentially mindhaxing them to Oblivion. We quantfiy it via math. Math we have at our disposal. Mindhax and psychic stuff is fairly abstract too. You can, however, count up the people feared.

@Schro

Prova disso? Ninguem mostrou uma scan sequer, nem mesmo quotes em japones sem serem traduzidos e sem fonte.

Methuselah me parece muito mais a fonte de tal medo, o que não significa que da pra escalar numericamente.

E mano, se o universo é resetado o methuselah vai ser também.

And Methuselah is the embodiment of Darkness and all darkness-related concepts (Every single "evil" concept, the whole "Yin" of "Yin-Yang"). The fear of darkness is just one thing.

DMUA said:
Because it drives people insane, essentially mindhaxing them to Oblivion. We quantfiy it via math. Math we have at our disposal. Mindhax and psychic stuff is fairly abstract too. You can, however, count up the people feared.
It doesn't work like that. If he is the abstract Concept of fear, he will be responsible for the existence of people having fear, but that does not mean you can add up the number of people feeling fear and directly attribute it to him, just like you cannot scale the number of cars built in the world to the car's original blueprint.

Specially the whole "Including every single reset", which sounds like extreme exaggeration and assumption. It also helps that the game is untranslated and nobody even bothers to post scans.

@Matthew.

O ALRF tinha me mandando a scan, mas perdi ela.

O Methuselah é o aspecto mais sombrio do Mercurius, por isso consegue acumular essa aura e as noites.

SchroKatze said:
And Methuselah is the embodiment of Darkness and all darkness-related concepts (Every single "evil" concept, the whole "Yin" of "Yin-Yang"). The fear of darkness is just one thing.
Again, that doesn't mean he can numerically scale to something that is Abstract and vaguely unquantifiable, specially since he is a 6-A character and not an Universal Abstract Concept like your wording imply. You can be the embodiment of something and still be shit-tier compared to said something.

Imagine if every deity in fiction who controls fate was suddenly scaled to every single event that happened including stuff like the Big Bang because "they were fated to happen". This is what's going on with Methuselah.

Matthew Schroeder said:
If he is the abstract Concept of fear, he will be responsible for the existence of people having fear, but that does not mean you can add up the number of people feeling fear and directly attribute it to him, just like you cannot scale the number of cars built in the world to the car's original blueprint.
Meth is actually the embodiment of the dark, who morphed into a terrifying being because people saw the dark as bad.

SchroKatze said:
@DMUA, its PORTUGUESE. P O R T U G U E S E.
Well I mean I realized that just as I typed it out and I didn't edit it specifically to mess with you so owo

SchroKatze said:
And Methuselah is the embodiment of Darkness
It Methuselah is darkness itself, trying to apply and scale the effect darkness has on people to him is like acting like one becomes afraid of the dark when lights go out because of an innate property contained in the dark, rather than just by themselves.

I...... I'm sorry I have disappointed you my friend. I have none.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Can you people not try to turn this into a meme thread. I made this to have a spear fight.
>Also known as the literal definition of a meme being used to start a thread OvO.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Can you people not try to turn this into a meme thread. I made this to have a spear fight.
So wait.

You are asking us, the community of VSBW, to cease our memes, a request that already takes immeasurable audacity, considering this community is infamous for memery....but, your audacity did not stop at making such a request on a random matchup, but no, you ask this on a thread for the king of all memes..... REINHARD HIMSELF!?

The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD Wii U Ganondorf Laugh
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD Wii U Ganondorf Laugh

Methuselah is darkness alongside anything related to it (death, natural disasters, ect). It's something called Mystery which is born from the belief of humanity. And this is what constitue his existence, mystery of darkness.

He embodies all the nights and their mystery, from the beginning of creation up to his death, which includes Mercurius time loops.

And here's the phenomena, Pressure of Darkness. It's scary to wander in the night alone, as darkness/night represents fear (even those who loves darkness like Wilhelm are stil affected by this). And by using this idea, he can release the pressure on whatever he likes and specifically target whichever he wants with density of the fear + time loops. It's like BB dropping her own authority on someone, except Methuselah drops it in the form of mindhax

Another mention that Methuselah has piled up all of nights + those of the time loops

This is gonna be my one and last reply as i'm currently busy as hell with the stuff going on IRL. Not replying

This doesn't quite imply that he can add-up all instances of people fearing the darkness throughout the universe across decillions of universes, just that he embodies darkness in those universes.

It is though. Methuselah has piled up all of the mystery of nights from the decillion loop of the multiverse. And mystery directly comes from humans thoughts.

So basically, through the total of all the humans in the time loops, Methuselah brought the fear of darkness in the form of a pressure that attacks one mind. He's literally slamming down all of that mystery unto his opponent mind

Going to bed so no reply from me for the time being

Back