• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Idea of Evil

No. I don't. In all honesty, the verse pisses me off. It seems just like a guy trying to make characters as OP as he possibly can. Also, I doubt even the Creation trio at their peaks can even take on base Reinhard.

Well the Creation Trio are higher-dimensional. So everything Reinhard would do is completely insignificant. Also if Reinhard was somehow able to fight them. Majority of his "hax" would be irrelevant to the Trio given they all fought on numerous occasions.

I agree with VNs being full of OP characters. But it's literally a visual novel, without those metaphysical abilities. People would basically be paying almost the same amount you'll pay for console games. I highly doubt anyone would pay that much for basically books.

Being higher dimensional doesn't mean you can automatically resist hax, of course by virtue of being higher dimension you get hax and resistance yes, but hax works unless you have been shown to resist it, and honestly it would be the same pattern as usual, reinhard throws the spear gg, none of them have resisted concept manipulation, although arceus can create concepts, but he has never been shown to resist them, but didn't arceus get like a regen upgrade or something? Well i think reinhard can kill ppl with like low godly or mid godly regen but not sure, either way as i was saying hax>dc.

And this is why I hate the verse. It a freaking Japanese Suggsverse. Only difference is that it lacks in speed, and tries to be well written.

The real cal howard said:
And this is why I hate the verse. It a freaking Japanese Suggsverse. Only difference is that it lacks in speed, and tries to be well written.
The fact that you make the claim proves how little you actually know of DI.

Suggsverse is a verse that completely doesn't care to have a story and just exists for power.

DI actually has a story, and a really complex one.

The two are nothing alike aside from being strong. Even then, Suggsverse throws around beyond omnipotence and fiction busting and crap, DI just happens to be broken.

Protip: Trying playing any of the games, then come back and talk.

I can't play the games. If someone can give me a way to play them, I would love to. I have no knowledge on Japanese. Everything I know from this is off of this site, and from what this site has shown me, it's that any way to beat this guy should be PIS.

Sorry I'm like this. I got no sleep, and my family is visiting my dorm, so I'm a bit stressed.

I can't play the games. If someone can give me a way to play them, I would love to. I have no knowledge on Japanese. Everything I know from this is off of this site, and from what this site has shown me, it's that any way to beat this guy should be PIS
That's your problem dude. You are basing your knowledge of a particular fiction off a versus site. How could that possibly give the wrong impression, I wonder?

I'm just...really tired, guys. And I can't get any sleep because I don't have time for that...Is there any way I can play the game?

Oh yeah, because everything Dies Irae is about, it's stupid, nonsensical infinite power levels.

It's not like it is a 50 Hour+ Visual Novel that mostly focuses on character interaction, has excellent Voice Acting, Artwork, Music and a really unique and well written prose.

It's not Masada pours his mind into researching history, philosophy and mythology to include numerous references to all of them and various concepts into his series' lore and cosmology.

And it's not like the 1-A Hadou Gods only appear at the very, very end of the series, and it's not like aside from Reinhard all the villains are balanced in some way or another, and can be easily defeated through certain abilities and higher stats.

Oh yeah, and Reinhard is the most broken and unbeatable character ever, it's not like he was ever stomped in a match...

OH WAIT.

I guess Warhammer is Suggs^2

Has Reinhard ever been stomped in a match? Apart from against like Tier 2 and higher?

On another note, how is Reinhard ever actually beaten in the VN?

No. You were completely in the right, even if you were rude. What I said was completely out of line and I'm sorry for that.

Reinhard wins this pretty handily tbh and his acausal is summarized from his type 8 as Ren stabbed him in the past because of mercurius' intervention (however i'm not sure on the details) and he was still alive in the present this was before he and the snake activated their atziluth/ 1-A laws. And the spear well…it has infinite attack speed due to ignoring distance and strike in that literal instant

Back