• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich VS Doctor Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
R╠Âe╠Âi╠Ân╠Âh╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âr╠Âo╠Âw╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âe╠Âa╠Âr╠Â

S╠Âp╠Âe╠Âa╠Âr╠ ╠Âg╠Âu╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âo╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs╠Â

doom just met his doom literally...(try steal spear it burns your existence)

one does not simply take out longinuslanze testament...(if i say more i spoil monarch so no...but yes stealing that unless you are more charismatic than reinhard SOMEHOW (considering the snake can amp his charisma even higher...) then its kinda bad also i doubt he power nulls first plus briah is a person's desire come to life so...

Reinhard's powers and soul are tied to his Holy Relic, i.e. the Longinuslanze Testament, a spear made to permantly kill this guy. Without that spear, Doom can't get Reinhard's powers. But the LT will burn Doom's mind and soul just from him looking at the spear, and if Doom tries to actually wield it, his existence will also be burnt away.

Also, if Doom steals his powers then tries to use them, Doom burns to death from his lack of souls to power it, like this poor girl.

And if you use the argument "what's Reinhard's counter against Power Steal", then I can just as easily use the argument "what's Doom's counter against having his lifeforce absorbed by a vampiric forest/paralysed and unable to breath by shadows/existence erasure conceptual OHKO/rotted away by soul poison/etc?"

Also without equal speed Rein God blitzes

Hell, Methuselah would take him, MAYBE even Wilhelm.

it's speed equal tbf but fenriswolf nulls that making rein at least one step ahead

Doom can't neg resistances to temporal BFR, Lavos could

Without that, it gets resisted by Reinhard's resistance to space-time manipulation

Doesn't matter, with authority that gets negged.

Point across, Doom is far from the strongest 5B.

Authority doesn't neg time travel, but that is completely irrelevant because BB still kills him with ease, and it is even more irrelevant on this thread where BB isn't even in the fight.

It doesn't.

But don't argue it here. If you want, make the thread, and it will get closed for stomp immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back