• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Dark Schneider

Alright,new Reinhard match after he's goes sleep for an 6666666........ years,and the challengers is the greatest wizard Dark Schneider!!

-Both in 5-B version

-Speed is equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Sahara desert

-Range is 100 meter

-Type 8 immortailty Reinhard is restricted

-Win via anything!!!

Dark Schneider Manga
Reinhard.

VS

• DS: 0
  • Reinhard: 0

this is a horrible idea...needs someone other than reinahrd :V

Nonono Vel, I meant without his legion. And I said may be, I don't know if it's actually fair.

nah just thinking if reinhard spam comes up its bad :V. Anyway i don't remember resistence to passive soul hax so he will feel lots of pain as he regens rein can clash wtih guns and open him up and spear well...killed meth so let that sink it for a second

welp doesn't work Now we need to use other masada characters that are 5-B

I do recall it being stated that Rein doesn't start with the spear.

start LLT's final hax no, passive mind and soul crushing is always there no matter what he does. I mean he flings it to cqc so lol

last i check only mind no soul mentioned https://imgur.com/4so2ILt

cannot be killed unless his body, soul, and spirit, which all exist in different dimensions

different =/= higher

Sir Ovens said:
I do recall it being stated that Rein doesn't start with the spear.
Reinhard doesn't start with the "Throw my spear, it's the end" hax his spear has. He's perfectly fine with using the Spear normally alongside his Briah, Gladsheimr.

actually its more like lol soul hax but idk the level of mind resistance that darsh has

Yeah,now that UKG kick Rein ass from "strongest 5-B",ironic,and nazi god who spend his time in higher dimension is stomped by an mere witch.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Lel,now the Masadaverse is not impressive any more.
No, it's simply that people stopped giving a damn about Reinhard and his memes. We've moved on.

Back