• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meli vs Reinhard
Both Tier 6
Speed is = and Meli starts off in Demon Mark
1 meter apart.
Bloodlusted
SBA otherwise
Meli > 200 Gigatons
Rienhard is 101 Gigatons.

Although I believe meli overall has better hax, Reinhard has far better resistance.
The main thing is Reinhard's immunity, meliodas mainly attacks with dark magic and amps himself with it. It reduces the AP by 80% so meli's 200 Gigatons would only be hitting for 40 gigatons. Same if he attacks with fire and wind.

Demon Kings son - 0
The Blessed Hero - 0
Incon - 0

Last edited:
Reinhard's matter manip should be atomic. Not seeing how meli wins this.
His immortality is also higher than anything demon meli can handle
One more thing, reinhard's control over mana in the world, how does Meli resist this?

One more thing, reinhard's control over mana in the world, how does Meli resist this?
Shi, no idea. Im pretty sure meli has resistance to power null.
Also couldn't meli transform to his final form and deconstruct, plus he'd be able to tank a good amount of attacks with his 2x advantage regardless of reinhards regen neg.
Plus meliodas has resistance negation to he can probably just say **** you to all the blessings reinhard has (Although he's only ever used to to get rid of a resistance to darkness manipulation, not sure if it'd work againts reinhards other resistances.)

Shi, no idea. Im pretty sure meli has resistance to power null.
Also couldn't meli transform to his final form and deconstruct, plus he'd be able to tank a good amount of attacks with his 2x advantage regardless of reinhards regen neg.
Plus meliodas has resistance negation to he can probably just say **** you to all the blessings reinhard has (Although he's only ever used to to get rid of a resistance to darkness manipulation, not sure if it'd work againts reinhards other resistances.)
So is this not just demon mark meli? And that deconstruction feat presented is very fishy, if it's proven to be atomic then cool ig.

Mind you meliodas isn't even starting off at his strongest, all his forms added on give him amps to his speed.
And meliodas has sealing

Meli has DM 2 that doubles speed and AP

AM that is currently argued to be at least a 3x Amp due to Tristan’s enchantment

TMF is even higher no matter how resistant Reinhardt is he dies Here

Meli has sealing (Used on Gelda as an example)

Can nullify regen too and currently hellblaze has Resistance negation etc…

Rein Immortality rely on people asking for help Which won’t help in a pure 1v1

Meli blitz and slice his head off

Rein nullifying 80% of elemental attacks won’t really do shit against pure physicals + enchantments

They are equalized at FTL i guess (no value so let’s say 1.01c) DM2 Meli would be 2.02c AM Meli 6.06c that’s a blitz

TMF Meli scale to 50% DK (100 gigatons)

Rein 101.8 gigatons

ALSO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING NNT CHARACTERS IN VS MATCHES WE ARE GOING UNDER REVISIONS

Édit: this didn’t even account for enchantment amps

Reinhard seems to have the better win con here. There's no counter to the Matter manip which is explicitly able to revive the world undo it from being effected by absolute zero. His analytical prediction coupled with his reactive power level which can just allow him to dodge Mel's speed amps which are only 6x greater, read the scan as it says
I0GTO9N.png

You just make Reinhard get faster and I don't see Mel having endless speed amps

Then Reinhard's immortality and resurrection can't be countered

I'm voting Reinhard for being able to deal with the speed boost Mel has, no counter to his matter manip, and his immortality just makes him harder to kill.

Reinhard can revive infinitly. Does Meli resist matter hax?
He can’t unless people ask for help at the moment he dies

Yeah Meliodas resist matter manipulation from scaling from 2c Estarossa and high ranking demons physiology which also has deconstruction on an atomic level. Also Meliodas resist magic and also has passive deconstruction aura to destroy any attacks in TMF.

Reinhard seems to have the better win con here. There's no counter to the Matter manip which is explicitly able to revive the world undo it from being effected by absolute zero. His analytical prediction coupled with his reactive power level which can just allow him to dodge Mel's speed amps which are only 6x greater, read the scan as it says
I0GTO9N.png

I'm voting Reinhard for being able to deal with the speed boost Mel has, no counter to his matter manip, and his immortality just makes him harder to kill.
Meli resist matter Manip/deconstruction
He doesn’t have his resurrection if it’s reliant on other people his RPL will allow him to react to attacks he already saw before it won’t help him with Meli’s versatile style and sealing Meli has like 2 or 3 win cons
Sealing
Blitzing
Just purely outscaling in AP
His Physiology in itself

Don't read Re zero novels but that isn't the way it has been treated in the matches so far so @Celestial_Pegasus input would be needed then.
If it depends on a condition that violates the 1v1 rules then i don’t see why we should give him inf resurrection that’s pretty dumb Meli Also seem to have negated Sd ability to resurrect through graces anyway

Doesn’t adress the blitz + sealing btw

Reinhard seems to have the better win con here.
No his win con isn’t a wincon Meli scales his Resistance to matter manip to Estarossa’s (His is miles higher) Estarossa resisted Wrath of Enlil that destroy matter on the atomic lvl
There's no counter to the Matter manip which is explicitly able to revive the world undo it from being effected by absolute zero.
There is One as i sa

His analytical prediction coupled with his reactive power level which can just allow him to dodge Mel's speed amps which are only 6x greater, read the scan as it says
I0GTO9N.png
Meli has analitycal prediction too and high ranking demons adapt to people previously on par or stronger/faster than them Chandler adapting to Ludo OD adapting to Ludo’s true body Zel adapting to King’s Danmaku are exemples
Also your scan talk about attacks he’s already seen
Assuming he could do this to any attack would be NLF he should scale this ability to what he’s demonstrated
Anyway Meli would blitz his ass and be able to seal or just use his speed advantage to finish the fight in a few seconds

Doesn’t Amp his base speed and he does not have prior knowledge about Meli’s attacks

His immortality can’t be used in a 1v1 situation and even if y’all find an explanation to buff his ability it won’t adress the sealing argument

Meli has counters to absolutely everything you cited and is faster even using a lowball

I'll wait for someone knowledgeable on re zero to address the immortality stuff.

Meli resist matter Manip/deconstruction
He doesn’t have his resurrection if it’s reliant on other people his RPL will allow him to react to attacks he already saw before it won’t help him with Meli’s versatile style and sealing Meli has like 2 or 3 win cons
Sealing
Blitzing
Just purely outscaling in AP
His Physiology in itself
Show evidence for him resisting on an atomic lvl, I don't see that in the demon phys page, or on Mel's page.
Sealing works how?

I'll wait for someone knowledgeable on re zero to address the immortality stuff.

Show evidence for him resisting on an atomic lvl, I don't see that in the demon phys page, or on Mel's page.
Sealing works how?
Basically like every other spell in verse with a formula ig

It’s on Estarossa’s page

Sealing

Resistance note that this is just Estarossa Meli’s resistance is lightyears beyond
That's just darkness, He can cut through that with spatial attacks.

And again, Reinhard's matter manip specifically can undo the absolute zero that was done to the world and redo it, that's atomic.
Effecting molecules is just that effecting molecules, his page even sights it as molecules and not that it's atomic, they are two different levels of decon.

That's just darkness, He can cut through that with spatial attacks.
Magic doesn’t work on it and it stopped Gelda for thousands of years sealings in nnt seems to put the people to « sleep » like the coffin of eternal darkness
And again, Reinhard's matter manip specifically can undo the absolute zero that was done to the world and redo it, that's atomic.
Effecting molecules is just that effecting molecules, his page even sights it as molecules and not that it's atomic, they are two different levels of decon.
Molecules are groups of atoms
Estarossa absolutely overpowered it while being far weaker than even base Mel

This doesn’t adress the blitz or the sealing or the AP advantage Resistance negation in the physiology or any of Meli’s win cons

The raw seems to overlook it any particle wheter singular or not

Reinhard is blessed by Od Laguna, this is a valid part of his power set, not outside help.

Honestly not sure if we should even take the stuff about heroes not dying as long as someone cries out for help seriously, all we know is Reinhard is tied to Od Laguna, Tappei could have trolling in those q&a's or could be hyperbolic/figurative, after all the sword Saint blessing was also said to "break the unbreakable".

Atomic destruction and molecular are different with the former being superior, just like quantum/quark or whatever it's called, is even beyond that, otherwise anybody with molecular resistance could resist Saint Seiya hax in vs matches, and it's never worked like that.

Last edited:
Reinhard is blessed by Od Laguna, this is a valid part of his power set, not outside help.

Honestly not sure if we should even take the stuff about heroes not dying as long as someone cries out for help seriously, all we know is Reinhard is tied to Od Laguna, Tappei could have trolling in those q&a's or could be hyperbolic/figurative, after all the sword Saint blessing was also said to "break the unbreakable".

Atomic destruction and molecular are different with the former being superior, just like quantum/quark or whatever it's called, is even beyond that, otherwise anybody with molecular resistance could resist Saint Seiya hax in vs matches, and it's never worked like that.
Doesn’t adress the blitz or the sealing

The used kanji in the raw overlook it as particles of any composition even singular not simply molecules

immortality is related to his world isn’t it ?

Also if his Immortality is related to people seeking help why would we use it in a crossverse 1v1 scenario ?

Meli blitz and Seal

Doesn’t adress the blitz or the sealing

The used kanji in the raw overlook it as particles of any composition even singular not simply molecules

immortality is related to his world isn’t it ?

Also if his Immortality is related to people seeking help why would we use it in a crossverse 1v1 scenario ?

Meli blitz and Seal
Hundreds of characters have immortality like that, we aren’t just going to restrict it as if it’s invalid. And saying it’s ”outside Help” is like saying immortalities that rely on concepts is “outside help”.

And I addressed the speed blitzing already.

Meli has analitycal prediction too and high ranking demons adapt to people previously on par or stronger/faster than them Chandler adapting to Ludo OD adapting to Ludo’s true body Zel adapting to King’s Danmaku are exemples
Meliodas: Analytical Prediction (Predicted Golgius' movements)
Meliodas: Accelerated Development (Replicated King's technique moments after witnessing it)

Reinhard: Instinctive Reaction(Reinhard instinctively understands how to react[15] so as to defend himself from attacks he is seeing for the very first time)
Reinhard: Reactive Power Level (Once he has seen an attack once, he can dodge it at greater speeds[15])
Reinhard: Analytical Prediction (Has a superhuman intuition which informs him of dire[2], imminent threats to his self, and preemptively detects incoming attacks. As the Sword Saint, like Theresia, he can read and sense the trajectories of his opponent's attacks[3] and he knows everything regarding optimal striking angle and optimal striking force)

Reinhard clearly has better analytical prection than Meliodas's. And I don't see where Chandler has any form of RE or Adaption on his page, it just sounds like chandler got stronger not adaoted, pretty sure the OD just got stronger as well but again even if it they were adapting I have no reason to believe it's on Reinhard's level.

And please stop assuming that Mel is just going to go into AM off bat when op says he starts in DM2, Reinhard will evolve to his dm2 and once that keeps happening then Meliodas would enter AM.

Resistance negation in the physiology

Resistance Negation: Demons can use black purgatory fire/hellblaze, nullify regeneration of other such as Ban. Purgatory flame can burn the Fairy King's forest which is immune to natural fire and Izraf stated it could harm him although regular fire could not.

This is clearly negation to fire resistance and regeneration. If there's more feats for it then should be in the page

Yeah I'm voting for Reinhard, mainly due to Mel having no counter to Atomic matter manip, his immortality is not being stopped here, He has a literal resistance to dark magic aka demons most used magic, he seems to be far more talented and a better sword fighter than Mel.

Honestly you could argue Reinhard resist analytical prediction, sword skill can get you to the point where a sword saints analytical prediction won't work on you, and Reinhard is far beyond Wilhelm who did that.

But that's something to add next Crt when I get to it.

Last edited:
Im voting reinhard due to his hax and skill, i think his AMM basically secures the deal pretty swiftly and meli doesn't transform quick enough to play a factor.

So is Reinhards immortality based on cries for help or not? Because if the author himself has stated it is based on that in qna’s i want evidence that this isnt the case via scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back