• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Avatar of Calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then can you answer this why his range is still Multiversal? Still waiting for proof of it teleported outside something that even proven too much for an being that literally everywhere.

Will Merc gonna be like "Oh, this thing will gonna be problem for kemono-kun, gotta give him a hand. He is my apoptosis after all"? Unless you can prove it Merc will be like Khorne for Reinhard, he gets copied.

@Kal Then why is he lost to Lavos then? And shouldn't the match get removed then?

Because he didn't have it at the time.

Course it's redundant to remove it since Lavos still negs Mid Godly

actually they can only make a shit copy of reinhard AT BEST his status as an apoptosis as part of eigo-kaiki's world make a copy shit due to the fact only reinhard can be an apoptosis of the snake meaning it's not going to be powerful nor as affective (note we restrict reinhard coming back FROM the dead via this but we don't restrict who reinhard is or his status as the destroyer of eigo kaiki). And no merc will not help reinhard in any circumstances. The members are a part of him also the reason why altair won wasn't copy but origin instead. Also AoC is weaker physically so there is that...not cocky but not noticable right of the bat.

The duplicates won't have any connections to Merc anyway, they will solely follows AoC order. It is not like their sole purpose of existing is to ursurp Reinhard possition as Merc apoptosis. They exists to follow their creators order.

Edit: They have the same stats actually, so no, their physical stats are equal.

32hdhd
Reinhard will be looks like that when he gots duplicates....And apparently they can use all of the victim and AoC abilities too, they also have superior stats than the original (there is a differences between AoC and Altair duplication). It's not like Merc would wants something that looks like a string puppets to be his Apoptosis

Reinhard is constantly increasing in power with 8 Swastikas open(Even Ren notes that Reinhard's soul stock is increasing at high rates, turning to billions from millions in a small time frame. And more souls = more power.), and Gladsheimr will soul rip every living being near it.

As I said, he still have spatial burst, and duplicating him is annoying. If he fights himself, so he will lead to his full power and LLT. Probably will boost his Legion too.

I'm voting for Reinhard.

No amount of power increase is gonna cut it unless he can become tier 2/1. That, and AoC is the avatar of a soulless being.

Even if it's "reinhard" and if you assume the spear will hit make the clones cover AoC then no as it will bend out of the way and hit AoC due to not being reinhard hell fodder skeletons will have this spear dodge them so yeah...duplicate is an insult I feel he would take only time stop can stop LLT i think? (cause wolfie's briah) but AoC has to react (in the hadou fight Ren and rein were even so ren can react cause law strengthen too) which i don't think it will pull in time tbf...note not voting

The 8 Swastikas ritual eventually made him ascend to Hadou God status (Trough it need a chant), is it enough?

I mean, it's enough, but at this point it would be a different version of Reinhard

I'm skeptic on cloning but I'll take it I guess life drain + time stop will make rein bambozled but if it starts cloning and he tries it he will feel pretty insulted from what I can guess so he may LLT to see if the clone copied it which can one-shot hm....

AoC is also increasing its power due time and it will eventually reaches 2-A (not that AoC needs to be on that level to be able to ne ahot Reinhars). Also, AoC timestop with a thought so, pretty sure it will react to Reinhard before he throws his spear.

@Red AoC clones Reinhard, then it timestop and drains him. It clones can also do this too.

Is it possible to get a single post detailing all the powers of AoC? Right now it seems a bit vague on exactly what it can do.

again that is if rein doesn't feel so insult he just lauches and infinite attack speed so there is that...

More or less it's the composite PMMM character but the main things are:

1) Can stop, slow down and accelerate time.

2) Has power drain potent enough to turn 2-As into 10-Bs

3) Can mimic the power of others via making a copy Wraith

4) Has an army of said Wraiths at its disposal and they can act semi-independently

@Evil AoC has drains that works on a 2-A non-corporal, abstract exiatence who ia also a conceptual entity with Mid-Godly Regen and also an Omnipresent. It also has timestop (something that Rein doesn't resist) and BFR to nonexistence timeline, which is too much for even an Omnipresent Being like Madoka.

@Red I think Rein would be amused at the sight of his puppet-like duplicates and decided to play around with them first. I don't see Reinhard as a type of short temprament like Gilgamesh. The dude even merely laughed at Meth attempt to mindscrew him, I don't think something like some duplicates in vague shape would irked him.

Ok maybe not insulted but he would be curious hell this may bring his LLT faster due to wanting to see if clone has it

@Homu, that Omnipresent being isn't outside an 1-A Omnipresent being territory and isn't literally outside both Creation and The Throne (Wich embodies all of existence and non-existence)

Kaltias said:
More or less it's the composite PMMM character but the main things are:
1) Can stop, slow down and accelerate time.

2) Has power drain potent enough to turn 2-As into 10-Bs

3) Can mimic the power of others via making a copy Wraith

4) Has an army of said Wraiths at its disposal and they can act semi-independently
... So how is this even a fair match-up if it can affect 2-A?

@Red But AoC gains all the intelliegence of the victims it copied. And once Reinhard decided to touch his spear, AoC will knew if it let Rein throw that spear, it's game over for the thing and proceed to take him out with timestop+Drains combo.

@SK Nope, just want to point out EMC about what AoC can do.

@EMC It's a fair match up because they are in the same tier has a way to take out each other.

I mean, it doesn't actually grant the AoC any resistance. It one shot with it, but so does Reinhard with a ton of stuff.

Nothing exists outside the Throne though. Isn't that like, one of the most important macroverse laws of Shinza?

Yeah, but Singularuties aren't part of The Throne or Creation. It's a "place" where two Hadou Gods can fight without destroying the Throne or the Creation, since its isolated from both. A "colorless" thing.

But at the same time, even things outside the Throne are part of the Throne (Mercurius shaneningans)

I mean, it's not like it would change much.

Only thing that might change is now AoC can bypass Reinhard's durability to an extent by attacking him with mind controlled / cloned Einherjar.

Alright, then the fight continues.

By the way, just want to at some addition at how AoC gonna take out Rein. Since I didn't see acausality in his priofile (at least not in his non Hadou God forms), what stopping AoC from shooting Madoka's smithing arrow which can travelled through times and kills Reinhard while he is still in Nazi?

I'd say type 8, but that's likely getting removed, so nothing really. But is that in character for AoC?

I mean. Not in its 6 pages of screen time before being beaten by Homura. Although it does have Madoka's memory so using Magical Squall isn't out of the table either.

Not really, but it is still an option. But worth mentioning once AoC duplicates Rein, it will gains his intelliegences, including the list of his powers and what they can do. Once it realized that LLT is basicaly an "I win" button for Reinhard, it won't ******* around and goes for the kill.

Its also worth mentioning that AoC was fighting the world's population of magicial girls at once (his tentacles covered the entire planet, and judging by the fact that Ultimate Madoka had to interfere, they were losing)

imma just start calling them hair tentacles :/

I'm gonna have to go AoC for Kal's reasons, with the downgrades it may be a stomp. (AoC has beaten nearly everyone she's ever fought here, and we have to restrict her to quite literally the haxxiest character [Look at her victories / threads] of each tier.)

SomebodyData said:
imma just start calling them hair tentacles :/

I'm gonna have to go AoC for Kal's reasons, with the downgrades it may be a stomp. (AoC has beaten nearly everyone she's ever fought here, and we have to restrict her to quite literally the haxxiest character [Look at her victories / threads] of each tier.)
I might as well just pit AoC against a Digimon to see how far it's winning streak can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back