• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 8

about 100% sure that Nerose doesn't have 1-A summons

maybe summons like Astaroth and other angels, but no 1-A's

Kaliber is 2nd best gun waifu ovo

EDIT: wrong ast, so i just won't link it

>Passive concept nuke

i know you're talking about GK, but i'm pretty certain that critters weren't concepts, just info and possibilities (kinda close i know, but it's still not concept stuff)

Hl3 or bust said:
>Passive concept nuke

i know you're talking about GK, but i'm pretty certain that critters weren't concepts, just info and possibilities (kinda close i know, but it's still not concept stuff)
Because that's so much less broken...

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
it isn't passive because i can literally just close my eyes
Iirc it also happens when we look at you, and the profile kills conceptual beings
if the "lol gaze" thing is so bad, it's a specific ability and can be restricted

i really just wanted him because he more or less fits a theme among my souls

ok so:

Gaze, if it's an issue, can be restricted (i personally don't think it will be but whatever)

Demon Hand is for Ultha, not Rosen, so thats not an issue

Cracking is basically Reality Warping in a limited area, which may be an issue (less of an issue then the gaze if it is)

Arts are fine afaik

FANDOM is being a bit ch and not letting me post what i would've, so char theme is Blood Knight trope, soul theme is "vaguely eldritch beings"

Are they as vague as your theme?

Yobobojojo said:
FANDOM is being a bit ch and not letting me post what i would've, so char theme is Blood Knight trope, soul theme is "vaguely eldritch beings"
Are they as vague as your theme?
</div>

i think at least half of them have AE, so probably

Law Manip is for Ultha, not Rosen

Reality Manip is for Cracking Fields, which has a limited range and is called physics manip on the profile

Picked Rosen because Ultha is way stronger and has Mid-Godly, which is banned iirc

Back