• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 8

not sure, but don;t think so

his main issues were Law and Reality manip, one of which isn't even for the form used and the other is actually fairly limited

I was told he could turn the auto atomization off

Also, he doesn't atomize a normal person's possibilities i.e. futures, he atomizes actual beings that are possibilities.

Which is different.

Even if Gaze was always on, i could literally just close my eyes and just stay a little bit away from everyone else, but i'm pretty certain it's togglable

The thing with possibilities was the the auto atomization was strong enough to mass-murder extremely abstract beings (i.e. the critters in the explaination on his page)

Well.............this version isn;t the mid-godly negating one

this one is orders of magnitude weaker and would probably have trouble negating low-godly, ir it could at all

most likely not, since theres not evidence that Rosen can negate regen

although you'd still be atomized, and i don't know the regen you have

Hl3 or bust said:
most likely not, since theres not evidence that Rosen can negate regen
although you'd still be atomized, and i don't know the regen you have
Is atomic level resistence to matter manipulation not enought to resist base GK's gaze ?

Also i have atomic regen, so i can survive getting atomized.

I'm going to assume your gaze only works on people and not materials passively because otherwise you would destroy the air around you and create a vacuum that would destroy the atmosphere

you probably can't resist it, as it was strong enough to effect beings who were above the laws of physics, possibilies, etc.

surviving shouldn't be an issue tho, unless Rosen can negate regen, but i don't think he can

Yobobojojo said:
I'm going to assume your gaze only works on people and not materials passively because otherwise you would destroy the air around you and create a vacuum that would destroy the atmosphere
i mean..........ok, that makes sense

Back