• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 8

Theres no number for the disease itself, but 3731 instances, like me, can spread a conceptual magic disease to others

ExodusNexus said:
What exactly does 3387 do?
SCP-3387 is an infection created by SCP-3396, this is the description of it's effects:

"Physical exposure to SCP-3396 or its secretion results in dramatic alterations to the physical and metaphysical properties of biological organisms. These effects are unpredictable and highly variable, though there are a small number of commonalities in all cases.

Biological organisms affected by SCP-3396 (designated SCP-3396-01) will develop additional organs and tissues of unknown purpose which metastasize rapidly throughout the body's cavities. These tissues are luminous and blue-green in coloration, and do not interact with physical matter or energy as would be appropriate for a conventional substance, suggesting a primarily thaumaturgic or nonbaryonic composition. SCP-3396 growths may be displayed superficially at random, but are always expressed internally. Organs, tumors, vesicles, and skeins of SCP-3396 internal growth have proven impossible to surgically extract from a host body, as they consistently fail to interact physically with surgical implements or techniques.

Humans mutated by SCP-3396 infection typically display significant alterations to their physiology as with any other affected organism, but rarely undergo psychological changes, apparently retaining their personality and memories while either preserving or in some cases amplifying the subject's mental faculties. This combined with the anomalous capabilities granted by SCP-3396 infection render human SCP-3396-01 exceedingly dangerous."

I know this will make things difficult but can I change Jacksons appearance to an existing character?

(Also hey we gotta a page on FC/OC)

So id like to talk about some stuff involving RW on FC/OC, What are we gonna do about people who no longer respond/stepped away and is there going to be pages of the Supreme Darkness, The Emissary and the First One?

Hmm, tough choice there.

Frightmare'll help me think. LEND ME YOUR KNOWLEDGE!

Anyways, perhaps we could make profiles for those three.

I don't think so, i think that's the "portion of Ajimu's quadrillion skills" that the page mentions

i mentioned EoS Medaka because she's Unknown

Her most busted ability, sans AF and TD, is definitely Encounter, but it's entirely possible to just say that it only reflects physical, mental and emotional damage

Most of the other ones are just fairly haxy, except for maybe book maker

It basically made her win a legit fight against Ajimu in-universe

it forces stuff like PIS and CIS and made her basically impossible to beat without plot manip, which is why SCP 2786 won that fight

it's basically the only reason whe won a lot of her fights.....at least until FateAlbane gave it the Golovachev-verse treatment

So I remade the Question for RW players as I still like the concept but changed the name and this time keep it to the theme/rules this includes no JBW characters.

We still have the abstract battles thread if you wanna do that.

Any way here it is.

If you mean for the vs clones we can just say after Monarch everyone else was lucky and there was no Evil clone at their temple.

Back