• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 8

ExodusNexus said:
Is there a good estimate of when this will be back up?
Hl3 your not helping unforunatly due to RF stuff the the ridulous time zone differences... No but most likley soon.

Wheres mu Horus Monarch ovo

Basically we got brought together to help fight the Supreme Darkness, to do so we had to find our other souls to gain more power and The Emissary a good gut capable of fighting the SD, we are currently on a mission in the pokemon world where we are currently fighting evil darkness clones of ourselves.

It's probably one of the things i enjoy doing most on this wiki.

Even when you're the one questioned, "Are you sure you didn't escape from the mental asylum?"

Overlord775 said:
Others: *have Power Bestowal abilities*
Me: It's Free Real Estate
Like can they give ANY power or just like a certain TYPE of power? also when should I whip out my character in the RP? did Monarch already introduce me?

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Like can they give ANY power or just like a certain TYPE of power? also when should I whip out my character in the RP? did Monarch already introduce me?
the 3387 infection can give you almost any power, but which power you'll get is totally random

and you'll get introduced after the War of the Clones Arc

Overlord775 said:
the 3387 infection can give you almost any power, but which power you'll get is totally random
and you'll get introduced after the War of the Clones Arc
That sounds hype as SHIT my bro! Also how close is that to completion? I mean assuming your still alive mind whipping out the 3387 infection on my Player Character?

That sounds hype as SHIT my bro! Also how close is that to completion? I mean assuming your still alive mind whipping out the 3387 infection on my Player Character?
Only one fight has concluded and we are proceding quite slowly

For getting the infection you must ask Hl3, he's the one that spreads SCP-3387

Back