• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 8

Yeah that should be fine.

And just so you know the tier limits are

1st soul: 5-C

2nd soul: 5-B

3rd soul: 4-C

4th soul: 4-A

The Preeminent may be an issue, but other than that you're good sans the fact that listiing the forms you're using would be nice

I know someone asked for him and he was blacklisted but I dont remember why but ill ask him.

And you list the forms so we know what tier you are.

SD and Janemba

The Preeminent has an on death destruction thing, which seems to be based on how large the area she's affected is, which could be an issue after a while, but i'd wait for Monarch to say anything about it

That's only in her own realm, which doesn't effect the outside world, at least not from what I gathered while watching season 5.

Hl3 or bust said:
I think she can bring the Cursed Realm into the regular universe somehow, but i don't remember
She is the realm, and her being their is just the realm existing there. It's really confusing

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!

turns on radio

Everything is beautiful.....in it's own little way.

GAH!

radio dies

Back