• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 12

"Nope! Not eating one. That would MURDER me!" He could speak again for a tiny bit before going back to a mindless freak.

The clown was still screaming like something was choking him. The next moment passed and he was laughing, eyes crossed and mouth wide open. Then he was screaming, then he was choking, and it's going all out. OH MY!

Realm, (now hovering slightly over the floor as opposed to walking on it), creates a few miasmas on the ground, which continuously spawn demons to follow Blane's clones through the castle.

Meanwhile, Realm intently stares down each of his companions one at a time, observing them with a curious look on his face.

He kept laughing, going around and rolling around before crying and holding his head. It was a cycle of insanity.

PsychoWarper said:
I get up, my facial expression changing from tiredness to extreme angry and start walking towards the demons.
[Oof forgot about this ovo]

They notice and some of them even look at Jackson, but they don't react.

PsychoWarper said:
I get up, my facial expression changing from tiredness to extreme angry and start walking towards the demons.
[These demons probably wouldn't trigger you since it refers to anything from any mythology, not strictly demons, and they definitely look nothing like the color demons of NnT]

[True, but if they are referred to as demons that would tigger me so retcon but if someone mentioned they where demons well...]

"Hey swordsman, what should we do about the toon?"

[Realm hasn't referred to them as demons yet, but he isn't exactly gonna hide that fact the moment it comes up.]

"No, they're perfectly normal heads. I guess we'l keep him in the bag for now. Does anyone have medical expertise? Or can anyone get rid of diseases? Maybe we should try that."

In his head

"What the hell was that?"

"What're ye shoutin at me for?"

"You're seriously gonna eat those? Really?"

"Oh, yeah? Well, you can go wet a bed."

The other clown had a look on his face that said, "You're a failure."

"Wait, if I'm unconscious, how can I think?"

"Dude, you're a cartoon."

"Right."

Back