• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean yeah thats kinda the point, the four threads are meant to be characters beating Rei to be in the spot above him for the strongest Low 7-Cs.

Nothing about Karthus's kit at the moment suggests the Death hax is passive, can you tell me how it works and where it comes from if I'm just not reading the page properly?

Shouldn't his page reflect this more?

Fire youre the one arguing that he can null any power, youre in no position to say im the one with a bad argument lol

Any power in verse or similar powers. Again weekly we don't have such tight restrictions for power null which has mechanics to back it up otherwise you'd see every null in the wiki naming every ability it can null.

This is what it says on the Power Nullification page.

"It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified, and a character may be resistant to the ability (at least in one of its forms), preventing it from having its usual effects."

"strongest thing it has nullified" not "specific abilities it has nullified in verse".

Im starting to wonder if you know the difference between potency and type my man. Im seriously starting to worry here.

First thinking emperor agreed with you now my thread which was specifically for potency.

Emperor did agree with me. So as of yet you have not proven that he can null instant passive death hax. You need to do so otherwise your argument is moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back