• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular 9-C Tournament. Round 2 Match 3. Dr. Kondraki vs Facehugger

Wait is 408 even 9-C? It was used offensively defend Kon from 682 and on his profile it says that anomalous weapons are small building level.
He didn't use them against 682, he literally went bare hand naked to it and managed to lasso it and ride the lizard across the whole entire facility.

AP doesn't disqualify LS so Kon gets to keep his Class 25 lifting strength to quite possibly tear the Facehugger and use his Butterflies to prevent him from being disintegrated by the acid.

AP doesn't disqualify LS so Kon gets to keep his Class 25 lifting strength to quite possibly tear the Facehugger and use his Butterflies to prevent him from being disintegrated by the acid.
paralysis prevents him from moving and if the butterflies try to remove the facehugger it will snap Kons neck with its tail.

paralysis prevents him from moving and if the butterflies try to remove the facehugger it will snap Kons neck with its tail.
Seeing how skilled Kon is however he could very well just grab the tail with his immense LS, fling it in the air, use the Butterflies as a shield, and shoot it in midair.

Being that the Facehugger only paralyzes once he makes direct contact with the underskin leads me to believe that the above-mentioned scenario is more likely to happen than vice versa which could go towards my vote for him.

Last edited:
Seeing how skilled Kon is however he could very well just grab the tail with his immense LS, fling it in the air, use the Butterflies as a shield, and shoot it in midair.

Being that the Facehugger only paralyzes once he makes direct contact with the underskin leads me to believe that the above-mentioned scenario is more likely to happen than vice versa which could go towards my vote for him.
Kon only has Athlete level Dura so the Facehugger can easily snap his neck before he can pull it off and Paralysis Inducement is from any physical contact so hes already gonna be paralyzed.

Also its important to note that Kon has a much slower movement speed at only Average Human while the Facehugger has a Subsonic travel speed meaning that Kon is not gonna be able create distance between himself and the Facehugger.

Kon only has Athlete level Dura so the Facehugger can easily snap his neck before he can pull it off and Paralysis Inducement is from any physical contact so hes already gonna be paralyzed.
Like I said Paralysis only works from the underside of it and Kon is skilled enough to grab its tail to lasso it as he did with 682.

Also its important to note that Kon has a much slower movement speed at only Average Human while the Facehugger has a Subsonic travel speed meaning that Kon is not gonna be able create distance between himself and the Facehugger.
Speed is equalized so they have similar movement & reaction speed.

Facehuggers do not have Subsonic speed only their Xenomorph counterparts.
There's no key separator in speed which means that theres no difference between keys in speed.
It is countered by the Butterfiles which can defend through Clef's telekill pellets which are more potent than normal shotgun shells.
The Butterfiles will be paralyzed when they make physical contact with Facehugger.

There's no key separator in speed which means that theres no difference between keys in speed.
Then there should be one, since there are different keys for different Xenomorphs, its just that Facehuggers are the only ones that have Supersonic reactions. Its not like each Xenomorph has different speed, its the Facehugger that has a different one.

The Butterfiles will be paralyzed when they make physical contact with Facehugger.
They are a cluster and the Facehugger is rather small.

Their still gonna get paralyzed and if they try to consume the Fcaehugger they'd just get melted from its acid blood.
Kon can redirect them to not attack and instead push it away from him, and once most are paralysed he would move in while maintaining proper distance.

Kon can redirect them to not attack and instead push it away from him, and once most are paralysed he would move in while maintaining proper distance.
Once again, it's gonna be hard to maintain distance when the Facehugger can move at Subsonic which is at least 76.7269 MPH.

Last edited:
Ok I'm gonna summarize my points for Facehugger
  • SCP-515-ARC won't be effective due to the facehuggers lack of eyes and Resistance to Heat Manipulation.
  • SCP-408 butterflys will be paralyzed by when they make contact with the Facehugger.
  • The Facehugger has a much faster travel speed meaning that Kon can't stop the Facehugger from gaining or closing distance between the two.
  • With said travel speed advantage there's nothing stopping the Fcaeinghugger from retreating to somewhere to hide and hunting Kon from the shadows.

Ok I'm gonna summarize my points for Facehugger
  • SCP-515-ARC won't be effective due to the facehuggers lack of eyes and Resistance to Heat Manipulation.
  • SCP-408 butterflys will be paralyzed by when they make contact with the Facehugger.
  • The Facehugger has a much faster travel speed meaning that Kon can't stop the Facehugger from gaining or closing distance between the two.
  • With said travel speed advantage there's nothing stopping the Fcaeinghugger from retreating to somewhere to hide and hunting Kon from the shadows.
  1. Here's the thing, Kon's camera would be the equivalent of the fire elemental burning him except every time he flashed the camera it happened again, only worse. Kon's camera is essentially a semi-auto aoe weapon that causes instant 3rd degree burns every time he takes a picture.
  2. As I said they are a cluster so they all won't get paralyzed but only a handful, enough for Kon to ward it off.
  3. A bit iffy on the travel speed since it seems to scale to Xenomorphs and not Facehuggers, in fact retreating is possibly the worst thing it can do as it leaves itself vulnerable to Kon's faster reactions of shooting it before it can find a spot to hide at.
In my opinion, Kon might have a 2/3 chance of winning guaranteed by his skill levels as well.

Here's the thing, Kon's camera would be the equivalent of the fire elemental burning him except every time he flashed the camera it happened again, only worse. Kon's camera is essentially a semi-auto aoe weapon that causes instant 3rd degree burns every time he takes a picture.
Resistance to Heat Manipulation.
As I said they are a cluster so they all won't get paralyzed but only a handful, enough for Kon to ward it off.
Once again warding it off is not the best move because it will realize that the cluster is moving it back and will go for stealth.
A bit iffy on the travel speed since it seems to scale to Xenomorphs and not Facehuggers, in fact retreating is possibly the worst thing it can do as it leaves itself vulnerable to Kon's faster reactions of shooting it before it can find a spot to hide at.
Unless Kon is very good with gun it's going to be extremely hard for him to hit the Facehugger due to its small size and due to the fact it can move around like this.

The resistance would only work to an extent, its more or so resilient than resistant

Once again warding it off is not the best move because it will realize that the cluster is moving it back and will go for stealth.
Which will leave it vulnerable to Kon's faster reactions to shoot it from a distance.

Unless Kon is very good with gun it's going to be extremely hard for him to hit the Facehugger due to its small size and due to the fact it can move around like this.
Those were ordinary soldiers in the clip and the fact that it was in the dark which isn't the case here.

Which will leave it vulnerable to Kon's faster reactions to shoot it from a distance.
Does Kon have any sharpshooter feats? Because if not I doubt, he'll be able to hit a 4ft 11 in length and 1ft 5 ⅓ in width Facehugger before it gets behind one on the many trees in central park.
Those were ordinary soldiers in the clip and the fact that it was in the dark which isn't the case here.
Under SBAs
Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here.

The Facehugger can make use of better stealth in the dark, and because of that are in their strongest when its night.

Does Kon have any sharpshooter feats? Because if not I doubt, he'll be able to hit a 4ft 11 in length and 1ft 5 ⅓ in width Facehugger before it gets behind one on the many trees in central park.
Kon could very well create an illusion of a host to lure the facehugger to it, and before you say it wouldn't work, Kon was able to hide himself from 682 who's able to detect 966 which can only be detected at a different wavelength, and even more, Kondraki’s invisibility is more akin to hiding behind a wall with an image of his surroundings painted on it, as opposed to traditional invisibility.

Under SBAs
Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here.

The Facehugger can make use of better stealth in the dark, and because of that are in their strongest when its night.
Good thing SCP-515-ARC can sense that tactic.

Kon could very well create an illusion of a host to lure the facehugger to it, and before you say it wouldn't work, Kon was able to hide himself from 682 who's able to detect 966 which can only be detected at a different wavelength, and even more, Kondraki’s invisibility is more akin to hiding behind a wall with an image of his surroundings painted on it, as opposed to traditional invisibility.
Unless Kondraki's illusions can deflect soundwaves from the Facehuggers echolocation, he will still be visable to the Facehugger.
Good thing SCP-515-ARC can sense that tactic.
Can it? SCP-515-ARC can't see through objects so as long as the Facehugger hides behind something it should be able to get the jump on Kon.

Unless Kondraki's illusions can deflect soundwaves from the Facehuggers echolocation, he will still be visable to the Facehugger.
Seeing as how they're akin to a wall then yes they can.

Can it? SCP-515-ARC can't see through objects so as long as the Facehugger hides behind something it should be able to get the jump on Kon.
That is if it makes it in time for his illusions to activate.

Seeing as how they're akin to a wall then yes they can.
Going off what Kon's profile says about 408, Kon's illusions depend on the colors of the butterfly's and due to using echolocation the Facehugger doesn't see in color, so it won't be affected by Kon's illusions.

Going off what Kon's profile says about 408, Kon's illusions depend on the colors of the butterfly's and due to using echolocation the Facehugger doesn't see in color, so it won't be affected by Kon's illusions.
The example of 682 kind of disproves as it only being depended on colours.

I'm voting for the facehugger. Even if Kon's illusions work how is he gonna find the facehugger once it runs off and hides somewhere? Kon will eventually die of hunger or let his illusion drop and and get jumped my the facehugger.

I'm voting for the facehugger. Even if Kon's illusions work how is he gonna find the facehugger once it runs off and hides somewhere? Kon will eventually die of hunger or let his illusion drop and and get jumped my the facehugger.
Central Park is quite open so if it decides to run it leaves itself vulnerable regardless of movement speed to being shot.

Kon's faster reactions, coupled with only 10 meters of distance between them means the Facehugger won't have time to retreat if it wants to stealth attack.

Central Park is quite open so if it decides to run it leaves itself vulnerable regardless of movement speed to being shot.
Once agian it's 4ft 11 in length and 1ft 5 ⅓ and is gonna be moving at at least 76.7269 MPH and can take gunfire

Once agian it's 4ft 11 in length and 1ft 5 ⅓ and is gonna be moving at at least 76.7269 MPH and can take gunfire
Kon is decently skilled enough, he doesn't have his butterfiles for no reason, he could guide them to block the facehugger from leaving and once some are paralyzed he would then move in.

Kon is decently skilled enough, he doesn't have his butterfiles for no reason, he could guide them to block the facehugger from leaving and once some are paralyzed he would then move in.
I don't think his butterfiles move can move at 76.7269 MPH.

Back