• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular 9-C Tournament. Round 2 Match 3. Dr. Kondraki vs Facehugger

Ok so kondraki’s butterfly’s probably won’t help in shielding him from the Fracehugger due to its paralysis inducement on physical contact.

I still think it can work, seeing as how it can shine brightly it will reveal its location, did they also specify which time of the day?
I don’t think the flash will help in finding the Facehugger especially if it’s hiding in something that blocks light like brushes. Also the time was not specified but I’m pretty sure it’s day by default.

I don’t think the flash will help in finding the Facehugger especially if it’s hiding in something that blocks light like brushes. Also the time was not specified but I’m pretty sure it’s day by default.
If the Facehugger does get the landing then I wouldn't know how it would deal with the illusions.

Kondraki is reasonably skilled with 408, and the paralysis inducement only seems to work if it attaches itself to the host's face.

Even if Dr. Kondraki can conceal audio, it's not going to stop the echolocation from working. Unless he can stop the Facehuggers sound waves from bouncing off of him, his illusions will not be very useful.

Even if Dr. Kondraki can conceal audio, it's not going to stop the echolocation from working. Unless he can stop the Facehuggers sound waves from bouncing off of him, his illusions will not be very useful.
They would only bounce off of the created illusions that he makes, if the Facehugger goes in then it'll be in a vulnerable position which would lead to it being catched off guard.

They would only bounce off of the created illusions that he makes, if the Facehugger goes in then it'll be in a vulnerable position which would lead to it being catched off guard.
The illusions are not physically there so the sound waves won't bounce off of them.

Its bad enough if the Facehugger tries to stealth in a location like this in Central Park considering they are only 10 meters apart.

Wait is 408 even 9-C? It was used offensively defend Kon from 682 and on his profile it says that anomalous weapons are small building level.

Back