• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Registration Closed) From Darkness we Rise (Meta Thread)

So I could very well choose three spells from the universe of The Dark Eye !?

Small question, will the enemies we face have a great will power? Because the spells easily fail against those with great willpower ... or low statistics of our pg (the dark eye is the German competitor of DnD)

You could have but eh.

Also I mean, you're going to consistently be facing opponents stronger than or equal to yourself, so..eh.

Well, I suppose I made a good choice.

And then honestly at the beginning burst of flame ignifaxus does pathetic damage, even if lightning lethal fulminictus is not so bad.

But Ignisphaero fireball would have been a bad idea.

It takes a tremendous amount of time to get launched and it hurts you and your companions if the target is near.

moreover every time the spells fail they become a puff of smoke with butterflies.

Name: Donte Valley

Apperance: Hugh Jackma (with my powers, why not?) with wooden ski wearing this (no mask) and the occasional lightning cloak

Personality (Optional): Me ie however I feel at the time.

Backstory (Optional): Was making a character for a RP and got a random heart attack from being soul ripped, unalivement ensues.

Verses of Choice: Marvel Cinematic Universe, X-Men Film Series

Powers: Wolverine's Regenerationn and claws (only the arms are adamantium), Groot's plant manipulation and Thor's lightning manip.

I should have put it first in the profile, but ...

Backstory: A graduate of the Zelfras Academy of Magic, Aranil was a talented magician who aimed to discover the existence of other worlds.

During an experiment to test a spell able to cross dimensions, he made some calculations wrong and his body was incinerated in the process while his soul was thrown into a place unknown to his colleagues.

In addition to the calculations it was also the one that caused the spell to fail.

I just try to give a backstory not too demanding but not even unknown.

AnonymousBlank said:
Name: Donte Valley

Apperance: To be added

Personality (Optional): Me

Backstory (Optional): Was making a character for a RP and got a random heart attack, unalivement ensues.

Verses of Choice: Marvel Cinematic Universe, X-Men Film Series
You can pick two powers within reason, considering I think these verses are rather meh, and you possess Groot's plant manipulation and Wolverine's Claws

See, didn't think you'd pick something awful. You're good to go. Feel free to list the powers on the character sheet.

I'm gonna make it so you can only double your power once. That alright? It's probably have to be on a time limit but you'd basically have a battle mode.

Yobo Blue said:
Question. Do the powers we keep gain the AP of the people whom they originate from?
Heck no. They're all dumbed the absolute hell down. The OP said you're weak, remember that.

@Faruel

it's hilarious that you think it'll be that easy

@Dragon

Yeah sure I guess that works.

Name: Muishiki no gyappu.

Personality: She has no "real" personality, as one needs a mind for that. But she is quite whimsical and carefree, doing whatever she wants when she wants. She has no real emotions, and if see something that looks like emotion, its fake.

Backstory: Unkown, it has been forgotten by all due to her ability.

Theme Songs: Error 404, conscious not found.

Verses of Choice: Touhou Project and Touhou Project oh wow who could've seen that coming

Koishi Komeiji's Nonexistent Physiology (has to be activated consciously to use, gives all the things that the ability grants her).

Appearance:

Koigap

Back