• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Registration Closed) From Darkness we Rise (Meta Thread)

Mmm, look ... can't I swap Flames and Sparks with Fire bolt and lightning bolt? There's not much difference ... just so I can hit targets that can fly over 60 feet (telekinesis range)

On the mechanics of Caesar, are we just going to assume whatever I say is correct or is there going to be a set answer I'll learn beforehand?

There's gonna be a set answer. You ain't bending reality to your will to be right. And the person has to...not be trying to kill you at that very moment. At least for it to work entirely. You may be able to confuse them though.

You make a character. Give me two versus I pull powers from.

And then depending on the verses you pick, you pick a certain number of powers and I pick the rest.

..........Wellllllllll, maybe nooot...

I don't like those types, so I'll stay out....or not, I can't decide, I'm angry over people, I hate too much.

Torlikoff said:
Name: Etha

Apperance: Torlikoff

Verses of Choice: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Dragon Ball
You have you yourself as Ethan and a stand that you can personalize with four powers. You, as Ethan, have one. You may pick two powers, one for yourself and one for your stand. Your stand has Gray Fly's small size, Ganos's electricity manipulation, and Videl's Ki manipulation.

@Paul

The only problem is that a lot of the mystic eyes seem to be incredibly...haxy? There very powerful compared to some of the other things that we have and that makes me very hesitant on allowing them.

Name: Sumiko Subia

Apperance: A pale-skinned neko with dark blue hair of average length and golden eyes, alongside a cat's ears, claws, legs, and tail of the same color. She has an athletic build reminiscent of Daidoji, and wears a dark purple cropped shirt, alongside purple shorts beneath a blue skirt and a gray hoodie.

Personality: Sumiko is a silly optimist that is almost always cheerful, bearing a smile throughout the day. Even in serious situations or tough fights, Sumiko is always having fun and goofing off, much to the annoyance of her teammates and/or enemies. As a neko, Sumiko naturally behaves like a cat pretty much always; she'll clean herself with her tongue in public without any problems.

Backstory: Sumiko hails from a strange anime-esque world, where anime and cartoon physics are simultaneously the norm and completely bizarre.

Verses of Choice: Spongebob Squarepants and RWBY

If the mystic eyes are too haxy I'm guessing Arc's marble phantasm would also be too haxy

Kiryu2012 said:
Name: Sumiko Subia

Apperance: A pale-skinned neko with dark blue hair of average length and golden eyes, alongside a cat's ears, claws, legs, and tail of the same color. She has an athletic build reminiscent of Daidoji, and wears a dark purple cropped shirt, alongside purple shorts beneath a blue skirt and a gray hoodie.

Personality: Sumiko is a silly optimist that is almost always cheerful, bearing a smile throughout the day. Even in serious situations or tough fights, Sumiko is always having fun and goofing off, much to the annoyance of her teammates and/or enemies. As a neko, Sumiko naturally behaves like a cat pretty much always; she'll clean herself with her tongue in public without any problems.

Backstory: Sumiko hails from a strange anime-esque world, where anime and cartoon physics are simultaneously the norm and completely bizarre.

Verses of Choice: Spongebob Squarepants and RWBY
I was gonna say we're full but I'll accept this and this is gonna be it. You can pick two powers. You have Patrick Star's energy projection and Neon Katt's weapon mastery along with her weapons.

@Paul

depends, what does that do,

Can recreate any natural phenomenon via Probability Manipulation, such as Elemental Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Chain Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, and Transmutation

The probability manip is from Marble Phantasm

It's not that broken tbh

Idk what other powers there are within Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai that aren't too haxed but I'll get looking

If you just gave me my twisty mystic eyes this could have been avoided

Are Arc's mystic eyes also too haxed?

They are different ones

Mystic Eyes of Enchantment: Arcueid has incredibly powerful Mystic Eyes, allowing her to enchant the heart and souls of others if they make eye contact with her, but she has the ability to restrict this to prevent it. She can also use them to hypnotize others and direct them with basic suggestions, using it to modify the memories of an entire school faculty and student body in order to slip into a school unnoticed.

At this point i'd just take Arc's rege

Too much

Regenerationn (Works by reversing time; At least Mid, likely Low-High normally; her Regenerationn should be comparable to Roa's. Low-Godly over time / with lots of energy; created herself a new body

How about her reactive power level

Word of warning. Choice of Magic healing has a chance of not going well for the person being healed because of the whole Vivomancy unpredictability thing. Which means there's a chance of extremely problematic side effects like mutation. Just thought you should be aware of that if you ever need to factor it in.

Junkoposter said:
Name: Muishiki no gyappu.

Personality: She has no "real" personality, as one needs a mind for that. But she is quite whimsical and carefree, doing whatever she wants when she wants. She has no real emotions, and if see something that looks like emotion, its fake.

Backstory: Unkown, it has been forgotten by all due to her ability.

Theme Songs: Error 404, conscious not found.

Verses of Choice: Touhou Project and Touhou Project oh wow who could've seen that coming

Koishi Komeiji's Nonexistent Physiology (has to be activated consciously to use, gives all the things that the ability grants her).

Ringo's danmaku, Clownpiece's flight, and Sunny Milk's illusion creation.

Appearance:

Koigap
reposting due to added stuff ovo

Back